Pet Ownership Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasingly she said, "Then I guess we'll have to get a male to live with us and breed me. I'll be glad to share him with Aunt Kathy."

Each time she slid back my cock would go just a bit more into her. She saw how flustered I got over her last remark and we both started laughing. That's when Kathy came back wearing just a short house dress that she always wore. I knew she had nothing under it. Kathy asked, "What's so funny?"

Pet slides back so the head of my cock is again at the entrance of her pussy. She reaches between us and shoves my cock in her and pushes back until my cock is buried in her pussy. The whole time Kathy is standing beside us watching and Pet tells her, "Uncle Dave was talking about breeding me." then she starts riding my cock wildly.

Kathy reaches down to feel my cock going in and out of Pet and tells her, "That's not going to do it. We had him fixed a long time ago."

Pet and I are both approaching orgasm fast and between pants Pet says, "I know. We were talking about bringing in a male to breed me. You can use him too Aunt Kathy. I don't mean to breed with but it could be fun after all Uncle Dave has two pussys now why shouldn't you have two cocks?"

Kathy starts kissing Pet and playing with her tits saying, "That is a most interesting idea. What did Uncle Dave say about it?"

Pet is so close now and is yelling back at Kathy, "He didn't say one way or the other but the way he feels in me right now I know he would agree to anything if you ask him."

Kathy has one hand between us feeling my cock go in and out of Pet. She is kissing our new pet and playing with my balls with her other hand. She grabs my balls forcing my cum into my dick and says, "What about it? Do you think we should get a breeder?"

I can't hold back any more and start shooting into Pets tight wet pussy. I scream, "YES, YES ANYTHING. HERE IT COMES I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!" With all I shot into Pet's mouth not that long ago I didn't think I had much left but this was bigger and harder than the last time and I was wiped out.

Pet came as hard and as much as I did and she kept bouncing after I all but passed out. Kathy had to catch her and stop her. Pet was in another world where she just kept cuming and cuming. Pet's hips were still humping as Kathy pulled her off me and they both fell to the floor. Pet started crying and hid in Kathy's arms. Through her sobs she kept saying, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I've never been that way before please let me stay. Please let me stay. I won't do it again." Kathy looked at me as if to ask, "What should I do?"

I got off the chair and cuddled behind Pet. Kathy was holding her in front so she was sandwiched between us. Kathy and I both started stroking her. I kissed her behind her ear and whispered to her, "I don't think we need a week to try this out." She turned and looked at me with horror in her eyes. I kissed her lips and said, "I think we all know you'll be here a lot longer than that." She threw her arms around me neck and started kissing all around my face with little whispered thank yous between kisses. Instinctively her hips started humping against my cock which responded by starting to grow again.

Kathy lovingly smacked Pet's ass saying, "Ok, that's enough you two. I think we have all gone on overload with all that has happened in the last couple hours. Why don't we take a break and fix something to eat?"

Pet grabbed both Kathy and I and pulled us into a hot three-way kiss then said, "I'll do it. I want to show you I can cook as good as I fuck." She started to jump up and fell right back down on top of me and her pussy landed right on my now hard cock. I still had her leash in my hand. We all started to laugh and I unhooked the leash from the ring in her belly. As she got up again she kissed my cock and even took it in her mouth a couple times. She was sitting between my legs and said, "I guess we all know what's for desert so what do want for diner?" We all laughed again and Kathy and Pet helped each other up. As they walked into the kitchen Pet looked back at me and blew me a kiss and whiped up my wife's dress in the back flashing me Kathy's naked ass.

I got up and sat at the table looking into the kitchen. Kathy was showing Pet where everything was in the kitchen. Kathy turned and was right in Pet's arms. They kissed and not just some little peck this was a full fledged kiss. While they kissed Pet reached down and pull Kathy's dress up. They broke off the kiss and Pet pulled Kathy's dress over her head. Now I was watching two beautiful naked women. As they worked together fixing diner they would touch and kiss each time they passed each other. I could see that Kathy was getting more and more into being with another woman, not just receiving but also giving.

My mind started wondering over all the things that had happened. In just the last two hours there were a lot of first for Kathy and I. Kathy was eaten by another woman, she watched another woman suck me off and then felt and watched as I fucked another woman for the first time since we were married. My mind started to look at what was to come. Pet wanted to be told what to do, so I guess I needed to make some rules for her to follow. My mind was racing so fast I couldn't think on any one thing at a time.

Here was a woman that will do anything I asked her to do. So what is it I want her to do. I started making a list in my head all the while watching two of the most beautiful women playing and teasing each other. There were also fears going through my head. Having total control over this other woman would that change how I treat my wife? Would I become like the others? Since Pet belongs to both of us what did Kathy expect out of all this? Was Kathy joking or did she really like the idea of another cock to fuck? It would only be right since I/we have Pet now.

Kathy brought me out of my thoughts when she sat on my lap which held my very hard cock. What brought me back to reality was the fact that a hand was holding my cock while a hot wet pussy was lowering it's self on to me. I looked and Pet was on the floor holding my cock and watching it go into my wife's pussy. Kathy bounced on my cock a couple times and said, "Diner is ready. We thought this would get your attention."

Kathy stood pulling my cock from her pussy and sat next to me. I noticed there were only two places and I asked Pet what was going on. She said that she would eat in the kitchen after we finished. I got up and walked over to her and said, "I've been thinking about how I want things to be and one is that you will sit and eat with us."

She stammered something about that is not the way it is done. I stood with my fist on my hips. I must have looked a sight to be giving orders standing there with just a shirt and my cock sticking out. The two of them started laughing and I couldn't blame them but I had a point to make so I firmly said, "New house, new rules. I'm the one in control and I say you eat with us." We all busted out laughing while Pet went to get her plate.

As she sat down on my left she said, "It looks like I have as much to learn about being your pet as you two do about having me as your pet."

I hadn't sat down yet and walked over to her and gave her a hot wet kiss her on the lips. I shoved one hand in her pussy and the other hand grabbed het tit. I broke the kiss and told her, "It's a whole new ball game and I guess we'll all learn together." I sat down and Pet was sitting there speechless. Kathy pitched in saying, "I think I'm going to like learning this game."

Diner was a real fun time. There was a lot of foot play and lap play under the table. Kathy said I was too overdressed and pulled my shirt off. I sat there with a tit in each hand and told them they made it hard for a guy to eat so they took turns feeding me while I played with their tits. It was just a lot of crazy fun stuff.

After we finished Pet cleared the table. Kathy started to help but Pet insisted it was her job. Kathy and I sat and talked and joked about all that's been going on. Then Pet came back in the room and climbed up on the table. She was laying in such a way that her pussy was in front of Kathy and her head was by me. She pulled her pussy open and said, "I'm desert." I looked at Kathy who was looking right into Pet's pussy. She knew what the invitation was but had never even thought about going down on a woman. For Pet to go down on her was one thing, this was something else. Kathy put her hands on each of Pet's thighs just looking at her pussy. I can tell you this, I don't care if you are into pussys or not, what she was looking at was beautiful. One of the most beautiful pussys I have ever seen and I've seen a lot.

I knew what she wanted from me and I was more than willing. I stood up and fed my cock into Pet's mouth. Pet was sucking me slow and easy wanting it to last a long time and I was all for that. I stroked Kathy's cheek and that brought her out of her trance. She looked at me with my cock sliding in and out of Pet's mouth. She looked back at Pet's pussy and just dove in. Pet gave a loud moan when Kathy's mouth touched her pussy. After the first taste Kathy was hooked and went after Pet's pussy like it was her favorite desert, which now I believe it is.

I pulled my cock from Pet's mouth and she looked up at with a questioning look. Then I pulled Kathy up from her chair and helped her on the table. Pet saw what was going on and winked at me, before diving into my wife's pussy. The whole time I was helping Kathy on the table she never let go of Pet's pussy. I sat back and watched my wife in her first, of what looked like many, 69's with another woman.

I watched as long as I could and had to jump in. I stood up and lay my cock on Pet's nose. She knew what I wanted and using her tongue pushed my cock into my wife's pussy. She was licking both of us as I fucked Kathy. Kathy was going wild. I knew I wouldn't last long and wanted to do the same on the other end. I heard Kathy moan as I pulled out of her. As I walked around the table Kathy must have known what I was going to do. She rolled Pet over so Kathy was now on the bottom. When I slipped my cock along Kathy's nose she tried to do the same as Pet but had to use her hand to push me into Pet. I didn't need her help but is was so much better with it knowing that she was accepting this and helping me. I started fucking Pet in slow even strokes and Kathy pulled my arm. I bent down and she said, "I want you to cum in her pussy so I can lick it all out of her."

I couldn't believe this was the same wife I was married to yesterday. Never one to turn down a lady I started pumping harder and faster. Both women had cum many times just from each other. I was almost there and told them so. Pet started bucking me as hard as last time and Kathy's mouth was all over the place. Soon I was exploding deep in Pet's pussy and she was still humping me like mad. Even after I pulled out she was humping Kathy's so hard I expected Kathy to come out of this with a black eye. I fell back in the chair and watched my wife lock her mouth on to another woman's pussy and suck every bit of cum I put in there. Finally the two of them just fell limp on the table, both trying hard to breathe.

I went to get us all more wine. When I got back Pet had turned around and she and Kathy were kissing and petting each other. I set the glasses down between them breaking them apart. I kissed Kathy saying, "Look at you, your first taste of pussy and now you can't get enough." She turned away embarrassed and slapped me playfully. Then I turned to Pet and kissed her saying, "And what about you? You have had some mighty powerful orgasms. Do you always cum like that?"

Pet sat up and started drinking her wine, her answer was, "I most always manage to cum because I truly like sex, but never like this. Today has been something very special for me and I think that is why I been able to cum the way I have. I have had sex with a lot of people and some were very nice but it was never my choice. People came over to have sex with me and I knew it was going to happen. In the back of my mind was always that line from the movies-We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. I might as well been a blow-up doll. I chose to be here and I chose to have sex with you. I don't know but I get the feeling that you both really care if I'm enjoying it or not." I helped Pet and Kathy off the table and headed into the living room. As we walked I said, "Of course we do. Maybe it was the way I was raised but unless both partners and getting as much out of it something is missing." We were in the living room now and the women sat on the sofa. I continued to stand kind of pacing and said, "I hope this doesn't hurt your ability to have mind-blowing orgasms but I've come up with some rules. I got the impression that is what I was expected to do, so here they are and I'm sure Kathy will want to add some. First, as of today you have quit your job. You work for us now. Kathy has been after me to get her some help and now that you are here you will take care of the house, wash the clothes and cook. You will get paid for your domestic duties only. You are not paid for sex, that is giving willingly. I am going to open an account for you and will deposit money each week. It doesn't mater how much because you can't touch it. anything you need or want will be provided. If and when you feel it is time to leave you'll get your money so the longer you stay the more you'll have to get started."

"Now about your dress code. I would like to keep both of you naked all the time but Kathy tells me that her big tits need support and I guess since your's are just as big you'll be needing the same. At first I was thinking very Hugh Heffner and was going to keep you in bikinis but I changed my mind. I want you in fancy lace bras with matching panties. Not the regular panties but those new things. What are they called? Oh, yes, boy shorts, or something like that. Kathy will take you to Victoria Secret tomorrow and pick out 7 sets for you. That's what I want you to be wearing when I get home and waiting at the door. I will most likely want a blowjob when I get home, then I'll take off your bra and panties when I'm ready. So you'll spend the rest of the night naked. Oh, and I like that thing you do when you sit with your head on my knee. Since Kathy gets home before me she may have other request for you."

"When we go out you will be our niece and you will act like it. I must tell you we are a close loving family. As far as sharing with friends, today has opened new doors for Kathy and I. There is a couple that has been after Kathy and I to join them, you know sexually. We have been putting them off but now that we have had a taste of what it is like we may consider it and as part of the family you would be included. I don't know what it was like for you in the past but when Kathy and I have talked about maybe joining someone else we agreed on certain things. The most important is that we would only do it together, no going off with some one. Now that would not hold true here at home, the three of us can get together any way and any time we want. I expect anyone to treat you with the same respect they would Kathy since we would all be in the same room."

For the first time since I started talking I looked over at this pixie goddess sitting naked with my wife and said, "That's all I had time to think about I'm sure other things will come up. Are you agreeable to these condition?"

Pet sat there looking at me with a blank stare, then she looked at Kathy then back at me. A broad smile broke out across her face. She got up and jumped on me with her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She looked into my eyes and dropped down and my cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy. She kissed me hard on the lips and pulled back to look at me. She said, "Oh, Uncle Dave, you were doing so well up to the end. I don't have to be agreeable to the conditions. You say that is the way it is going to be and it will be. You and Kathy have treated me better in this one day than anyone ever has. I was never more than a house slave then a living blow up doll. Yes I agree, yes I accept, yes I will do what ever you want."

Kathy came up to join us and put her arms around both of us. She kissed me then Pet and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom. I'm sure we can work out some more details there." Kathy led the way and I followed with my pixie goddess bouncing on my cock with every step.

12