All Comments on 'Pet Projects'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

who writes this crap get a life on dont write and more please

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardalmost 3 years ago

I love it! And I cant wait for chapter 2 and oh how I would love to find a woman like that.

eviltwin52eviltwin52almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anyone leaving anonymous hate messages doesn't have a life and doesn't deserve one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 3 years ago

I can't wait for chapter 2. Serving a mistress is a dream of mine that I hope to have come true one day.

jay1459jay1459almost 3 years ago

Love this story. Cannot wait for more. Thanks

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 3 years ago

Well, if it were me and my wife, I would get her as far away from this racist cunt as possible. The fact that she says she could have my wife turning tricks tomorrow means that either my wife stops seeing her or divorce. Period. He already made the comment earlier. She already basically cheated on him, sex with someone else. I’m hoping that there was a prenup.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 3 years ago

Start of a great story. Fantasy to be broken and owned by a Mistress.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but did you get crap in your brain? What nonsense. He goes to the police, reports the black whore and that's it. She goes to jail and he sues her and becomes wealthy. Even you mentally degenerate fans must realize that this story is bullshit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES