All Comments on 'Pet Teacher'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent story, I can't wait for the continuation (especially with that strap-on, and some more NC sex, perhaps)

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please do a part 2

i really liked your story............wanna see more of his domination by monica...........have her use him at a slubber party or give him to her mom ..................make him service siome guy students too................contact me at brxguy7807@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Keep it up!!!

Yes, make him do all of her friends, especially Nikki. I want to read about him getting ass fucked by not only girls with strap-ons, but also by guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice sex but...

come ooooon. She cried wolf once already and nobody believed her. The guy is new and he already knows that she is trouble. Who the hell would believe her the second time? I know that most people want to read the sex part but if the blackmail part is so ridiculously unrealistic it totally ruins the story.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very Hot!

The eternal attraction between Student and Teacher is well told by this Writer. Is there any one of us who didn't feel a desire to experience a Teacher at one time or the other. Mr. Boxlicker has taken us back to those innocent days - even if only in fantasy - to realize that unfilled dream.

maxex5452maxex5452almost 16 years ago
Liked it!

I liked it, but i think it would be hotter they he couldn't take it any more and had his way w/ her but she liked it even more!!! hehe . . . just giving u some ideas. lol but it was a really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

'Your the boss' Mike said as he walked up to her and kissed her, then spun her around pulling both her arms up behind her back and pushed her face first down onto the bed. He climbed up on top of her and sat on her arms, pinning her in place. 'What the fuck do you think you're doing Mike?!'

'Sorry about this...' He said as he tightly wrapped both of his hands around her throat, slowly squeezing the life out of her. 'You really didn't leave me any good options, this will be the best for me as well as for any other poor suckers you might fuck over later in life.'

When she had stopped moving and breathing he layed there for a while calming down. 'Well guess I had better start scrubbing her down and get rid of any forensic evidence, starting with my ass under her fingernails.'

They never did find a body, most everybody except her parents just assumed she had run away with one of the many guys she liked to fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous