All Comments on 'Pet Teacher'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
MC isn't my favourite genre, but ...

... this was a marvellous story! Very well done, five stars, and please keep writing stuff like this!

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Linguistics

While your little "Twilight" version of a mind control story didn't bother me particularly, there is one thing that made it seem sloppy. If you are going to use the suffix "-mancer", in order to appear as if you'd done your homework and weren't simply some hack, you might want to invest the tiny bit of effort into sticking to the root language for the entire term. A "Shadowmancer" should actually be an Ombremancer, if you use French as the etymological root language or Umbramancer if you use anglicized Greek. Mancer is a term that means "diviner" more or less in either of those languages. Thus a Necromancer would be a "diviner of the dead". Using the term Shadowmancer displays an incredible degree of laziness about the craft of writing. 3 stars.

mBrowmBrowover 9 years ago
Discrete observation

Good story, sad for guys, though!

Phrase "little less discrete." should be "little less discreet." Please research the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I really like this story. Hoping there'll be additional chapters for Rachel to bring him further under her control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh god yes. Hot hot hot. Would read several more chapters of Rachel's torment of his denied cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish to live it up

I wish I was Dan in this story. Really enjoyed reading it and will search more like these.

gaganyaan768gaganyaan7686 months ago

Please continue! Easily the best story I’ve read on this site so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is really the best erotic fiction I've ever read. It deserves a sequel. I really like the buildup of cute and respectable teacher Dan and how he's taken down by the fact that he has a cock which makes him worthy of humiliation in your lore. Love the little details like his ball ache and the threats to his career.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous