Peta's Valentines Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty five minutes passed very quickly and Peta jumped out of the bath and quickly dried herself before applying a little bit of stage make-up to the edge of her breasts where they were fixed to her chest. She let it quickly dry and put on her hotel fluffy bath-robe. There was a knock on the door went and she opened it. Cathryn was standing there with a small valise in hand.

Cathryn was Peta's make-up artist and lived not that far away near Midhurst. She specialised in make-up for special events such as weddings and had done commercial work for films. She had done Peta's make-up many times and was responsible for teaching him the art so that she could competently do it herself. However, for special occasions and good dinners in high profile places, Peta liked to indulge in Cathryn's talents to look her best and also to ensure that fellow guests and staff saw her as nothing but female.

After a brief chat, a look of what Peta was to wear, and over a glass of wine, Cathryn went to work with a facial clean. She then started building up Peta's foundation followed by her surface blushes. She also focused on her eyes, commenting on the improvement of Peta's better-shaped eye arches, mascara and then a subtle palette of brown colours applied to her eyes, really bringing out the beauty of Peta's eyes. She worked further on the powder blushes, highlighting her cheekbones and then Cathryn turned to Peta's lips, applying lip-liner, lipstick and gloss in a Chanel Captive colour to match up with her nails. Finally, Cathryn then made sure that Petra's wig was well brushed through and shaped, bringing the blonde highlights of the bob to the fore.

The two girls finished their glasses of wine and Peta settled up what she owed with Cathryn. A quick kiss goodbye and Peta was ready to dress for this Valentine's dinner. She wanted to make an effort even though she was dining alone, unless she happened to chance on somebody. Part of the fun was living as a high class society girl.

With that, Peta turned to what she had laid out on the bed. She was going for a very different look for her, a sexy urchin look for this night. First came her underwear. She had chosen a white 'Empreinte Lola' basque which she had bought in Rigby & Peller in London. Peta thought that this basque was absolutely sensuous; it was tight fitting with its tight white mesh fabric, its traps ruffled, the curved bra part being embroidered with minute edging of lace frill that also were replicated on the lower hem and the stays.

The front panel was decorated with subtle matte, satin, white polka dots and the whole material gave a hint of the skin beneath. The garters were heavy ones, again ruffled like the bra straps and the attachments were robust being made from a gold finished metal. Small beige coloured ribbons decorated each of the garters where they joined onto the basque and over the stocking attachments. The panties matched the basque in construction and also had a stay effect that lined up under the basque stays and gave a clear highlight to the mons pubis area. Matching ribbons were also at the bottom of these pantie-stays.

Peta put the lingerie on and the basque felt wonderful hugging her, holding her breasts firmly in. She rolled on new off-black Wolford stockings up her freshly waxed legs and attached them to the garters, adjusting them so the stocking was riding tight. She wiggled her feet at the sexy sensation feel of the hose against her legs. And then on went her panties, up her legs into place holding back her clit which she had tucked under to create her own camel toe. She felt a million dollars in this.

She pulled over her clothes that she was going to wear; these were very different to her usual sophistication, but she thought that they were fun, young and very distinctive and from two young designers, Lorraine and Ash Johnson. The principal item was a blouse-with-shorts one piece that hung down in folds. The base material was white with a grey motif and black dots on it. The blouse had thin straps and the top of it was a straight cut covering the top of the breast line. Wearing it felt dangerous and exposed as the material was light and billowy. Over this, Peta put on a loose black fabric jacket/cardigan, which joined together with some small stud buttons on the top lapel, or by joining laces at the top of the drop collar. Peta chose that way of wearing the jacket to give a slightly more erotic look.

For her footwear, Peta put on a new pair of black ankle boots that came up over the ankle to the lower shin and were secured by long laces. These had an inch and a half heel to give a little elevation and to help the garters tug on their stockings.

As to her jewellery, Peta took an antique grey pearl strapped Van Cleefs's diamond watch that had been her mother's and which she had adapted for size. She added two emerald cut diamond studs that had been adapted for clips, as well as two plain silver wrist bangles. These bangles had secondary loops off them, giving the impression of Peta being available for bondage. Indeed, the whole ensemble made Peta feel a little like a high class escort, a sophisticated slightly seedy feel.

Peta chose her perfume, a distinctive Hermes 'Poivre Sarmacande' with its peppery, slightly musty, smoky scent and liberally dabbed it on behind her ears, top of her neck and her breast line. Finally she took her recently acquired 'Use UK' leather clutch bag finished in very soft matt black leather and with a pearly grey vintage buckle and matching grey silk lining. She ensured her purse, make-up and mobile was in there. She was ready.

Down the stairs she went and into the bar adjacent to the restaurant. This was decorated in light wood, almost a bamboo colour, with a very pale blue coloured seats and wood and glass tables. The bar already had a few couples in who were out celebrating Valentines, as well as some well-heeled locals. Petra's eyes strayed to one of the locals who was quite a hunk of man but then she saw 'her" standing at the other end of the bar and obviously by herself.

She was stunning. An early to mid forties brunette, but much younger looking than her age, with deep brown eyes, probably about the same height as Peta, she had gorgeous facial features and was very well made-up in the sense that it was all very subtle. She was dressed in a plain cream blouse and a black trouser suit and sporting little jewellery other than gold studs and a very nice gold chain necklace. Her shoes were low black courts. Her perfume was a Coco Chanel. She was very slender and her outfit suggested a 36 A or at most a B cup.

Peta decided to be brave and went across and introduced herself and discovered that her friend to be was called Anna. Anna offered her a glass of champagne, a Tattinger,

"Well it is Valentine's Day so we should celebrate not that I am really celebrating."

"Oh why?"

"Well, I am by myself staying tonight as my husband is away on work or something. I love the food here, so I thought that I wouldn't be a killjoy and stay at home this evening. What about you?"

"Oh, I am down here for a weekend's pampering and, like you, I just love their food."

The two women started chatting and it wasn't long until they asked the Maitre D' to share a table together and then gave some time to selecting their food. As to conversation, jobs, family, and life at large were all excitedly covered. Anna complimented Peta on her elfish look and how sexy she looked and Peta returned it, saying how she loved the cut of Anna's suit and how lovely she looked in a boyish-girl way. Lots of giggles and laughter cut across their conversation.

Eventually, the Maitre D' summoned them to their table. It was a corner table with a pale cream tablecloth, white and wood French style chairs, and overlooking the harbour that was now glittering at night time with the lights on the boats. In the window, next to them was a large bronze of a fish. The table was laid with wine and water glasses, white plates bordered with blue, serviettes matching the cloth, a large candle and a small, glass vase holding two red roses for the evening's celebrations.

With their usual efficient service, the restaurant served up their first courses. Peta had selected pan seared scallops on a vegetable caponata, with roasted red peppers and parmesan crisps, complemented by a smooth potato cream. Anna had gone for a duck egg starter gently cooked with ground seranno ham, placed on braised du puy lentils with sliced duck liver and peashoots, and finished with a truffle dressing. Both were delicious and Anna had chosen a Burgundy, a Fixin 1999. Both starters were delicious.

Both women had chosen a main course of duck breast which was honey spiced, and with an aromatic duck leg served with caramelised red onion tatin and black peppered swede. This was complemented by a warm plum and banyuls dressing. This, they agreed, was sensational. This was followed by a tasting plate of British cheeses, accompanied by fruit and homemade biscuits.

Conversation had continued on about life at large, possible connections and family matters. Slowly the conversation had become that little more intimate and Anna was asking some fairly direct questions which Peta had decided to answer truthfully. Anna didn't come out directly with a question about Peta's 'origin' but did give Peta an indication of her interest in being bisexual. Gradually, her right hand had nudged forward to nearly embrace Peta's left fingers.

The desert was to order and the girls decided to have the house specialty, a selection of five small apple deserts, along with a half bottle of Sauterne, a Cyprès de Climens 2001. This was cooked to order so there was a little delay. With this, Anna proposed to go and freshen up and Peta agreed.

Peta led the way out of the restaurant to the rest rooms and they entered the Ladies. As they entered, Anna turned and grabbed Peta and pulled her in towards her, her mouth opening to kiss her, lip to lip and tongue to tongue. Peta was a little startled but responded to her friend's pass and let Anna invade her mouth.

Anna commented,

"Mmmmm, you are just so hot, I could make love to you here right here and now."

Peta just opened her mouth and let Anna take control. Her tongue pushed in deep, asserting herself onto Peta orally. Peta could feel Anna's breasts through her top, her hard nipples pushing against her; Anna's hand was roaming to feel Peta's bottom, no doubt picking up on that Peta was wearing stockings and a basque.

"Shall I have you pleasure me in the toilet?"

"I can, but I would rather do it upstairs and really give you a massive buzz, Anna."

"Mmmm, even though I want you now, I guess we could be disturbed and this isn't really the place for it and it's for Valentines. Ok......"

The girls went for a pee. On coming out of the loo, Anna presented two fingers to Peta,

"Here suck them, Peta, I fingered my wet pussy for you, before peeing."

The aroma off them hit Peta and she gleefully accepted her token present of servitude. Her taste was so strong but feminine and Peta knew that she would be a slave to her aroma. They moved to wash their hands and touch up. Looking into the mirror, Anna commented,

"Peta, I have no issue about you being a trannie and I actually find transvestism kind of exciting; I always have. You really look and sound convincing. It's amazing how you carry it off and in such an establishment."

Peta smiled; Anna lent over and kissed her again,

"Well, to later, I want you to really please me tonight."

With that, Anna took Peta's hand and led her back into the candle-lit restaurant. Dessert was served and both women really enjoyed it, sharing the plate and savouring the Sauterne.

"Maybe we should have got a full bottle and enjoyed the rest for later. Peta, you could lick it off me."

"A Cyprès de Climax, perhaps?"

They both laughed and the chat continued on in the same light 'teasing' vein. Anna held Peta's fingers, gently playing with her. Her stockinged foot also felt Peta's legs, with the occasional dart up towards her crotch.

They headed through to the small lounge for coffee and snuggled up together with a full bottle of the Sauterne to savour as well. The room was quiet for the moment and this allowed Anna to steal furtive kisses and gently explore Peta's breasts and love area through the loose fabric of her outfit. They chatted about what turned them on and why, and how to get the best out of the other. This started to get both women turned on and wanting to make love to each other.

"We ought to head upstairs, Peta. You have the larger room, so why don't I go and grab a few things for tonight. If you want to get a couple of new glasses and bring the bottle."

Anna got up, taking the opportunity to give Peta a deep throat kiss. Peta could now smell the sex scent coming off her, overriding her Coco perfume. She thought to herself about shortly pleasing Anna. She headed upstairs.

She got back to the room, left the door ajar and dimmed the lighting down but also put on the second bedside table lamp. She headed to the bathroom and checked herself in the mirror; a little throw of her hair and her bob was back in place. Back into the bedroom and she undid and kicked her boots off.

Just then, Anna appeared, carrying a small bag,

"I hope you don't mind but I have brought my pyjamas and some panties if you want me to sleep with you and I have a couple of toys that I brought here."

"No problem and, yes, I do want you to sleep with me, Anna."

Peta stepped over to Anna into her arms and Anna enveloped her, opening her mouth with her tongue and giving her a long, deep, French kiss. Peta felt quite weak with the anticipation of what was to come. Anna's hands wandered over Peta's body.

"Mmmm, help me out of my clothes."

Anna removed her shoes and Peta helped her out of her jacket and then unbuttoned her cream blouse. As it fell away, Peta saw Anna was wearing a plain white but stylish Myla 'body silk' bra; it was slightly padded and held her very small breasts.

"Now my pants."

Peta did as she was told and released the button and small side zip. She used her fingers to slip inside the black fabric and slowly lowered Anna's pants to reveal a matching no frills deep suspender belt holding up plain black stockings. And over the garters, was a plain white matching thong, its little tail widening as it came up her bottom crack and with a little pearl drop hole stitched in its apex just before it joined the waistband. She could see that Anna's thong was already wet with anticipation and she could also smell her sex again.

Then Anna turned to Peta, firstly removing her jacket-cardigan and following this by unbuttoning her blouse and peeling the blouse and shorts combo down her stockinged legs.

"Wow just look at you, exquisite, so sexy."

Anna carefully inspected Peta's beautiful lingerie and again moved in closer to kiss her. They fell onto the bed arm in arm, passionately kissing each other. Peta moved to release Anna's bra clasp and the white Myla bra fell away, revealing these small but firm brown nipples with hardly any breast. Peta brought her lips to play on them, firming them up further as she gently sucked on and nipped them with her mouth and teeth.

Anna's hands wandered down over Peta's lingerie, feeling the sensual material and slowly to find her clit, already swollen at the thought of being taken in Peta's brain. Peta's hand moved as well to counterbalance Anna's play and quickly she felt Anna's pulsating clit and the lips through the thong. Anna was now soaking.

"Peta, go down on me and take my thong off using just your mouth."

Peta did as she requested, slowly moving to peel the panties off. Despite Anna's assistance in moving her body, it was a struggle but it did mean that Peta had many views of the pleasurable love grotto that was about to envelope her. Anna was also waxed but had kept a thin landing strip of thick brown pubes arising from just above her clitoris and up over her mons towards her tummy button. The movement of the panties on their journey over Anna's stockings from time to time opened her lips up and revealed her swollen clitoris.

"Peta, I want you on your back for me and your arms pointing to the bed-head."

Peta obeyed Anna and moved into position on the bed; her clitoris was pushing hard against its captive fabric of her panties. Anna got off the bed and went to pull her bag closer to the bed. Out of it she took a stocking and threaded it between the silver rings attached to the bangles that Peta was wearing. She attached the other end to the bed-head.

Anna pulled out a small butt plug and, in front of Peta, ran it over her pussy for some lubricant. She then pulled down Peta's panties a little bit and pushed it home into her love channel. She paused and looked at what she would enjoy soon but pulled the panties back up. 'Not yet,' she thought. She also pulled out a box and a heavy chrome vibrator and put them next to the bed.

She climbed onto the bed and positioned herself directly over Peta's head, standing on the mattress and balancing herself, facing forward down the bed. Anna slowly opened her legs and Peta had a full on view of her pussy and its intricate lips and folds, masking the entrance to her love channel. And there behind was her little anal rosebud, all puckered and a natural brown colour. Her pussy was very wet and a tinge of cream cum was already showing.

She lowered herself slowly down to about a third of the way down on to Peta, holding herself on her haunches. This opened her a little more to Peta and now Peta could really take in her sexual aroma which was also filling the room. And then another third of the way so that her bottom globes were just about touching Peta, looking to swallow her into giving Anna the due servitude that she craved and deserved. The aroma was very intense now and Peta was almost desperate to start using her tongue on Anna, to please her and bring on that orgasm that was waiting to be released.

Finally, Anna lowered herself into position, her anus firmly on Peta's nose and her pussy demanding Peta's tongue to play its role. Peta started her service, relishing the intense taste of Anna's pre-cum now flowing over her tongue into her mouth. Anna rocked forward to allow Peta to breathe and, at the same time, to make Peta take in more of her aroma. And then back into position for Peta to continue her pleasuring.

Peta's tongue continued to dart over Anna's pussy entrance, opening it up to take more of its honey and then forward to her lips and back over the perineum. Anna moved forward and lent over firstly to switch on the butt plug in Peta and then to tease Peta's clit, firstly with her fingers and then in partly releasing it to play on its head with her own tongue. Peta wasn't massive, some 5 and a half inches but with a nice girth and shape.

This forward position allowed Peta to use longer tongue strokes on her and run down towards her clit, her tongue probing the folds of her inner lips and under the clit hood. Anna could feel the early stages of her climax building. This was the time to move; Anna upped the speed of the plug and then managed to efficiently turn herself the other way around so that Peta focused on serving her clit. Gentle sucks and holding her clit in the warm recesses of the mouth always did it for Anna and that is what Peta went for; Anna could feel her cum starting to flow.

Anna lent over and took her 6 inch chrome vibrator and switched it on. She played it over her nipples and down to Peta's mouth and her pussy before moving it behind her to push it through her anal rings. Peta could sense her enjoyment of her rear passage being taken and pushed her tongue as deep as she could into Anna's pussy. This was what she wanted and very quickly Anna's orgasm washed over her. She spurted over Peta, soaking her face and onto the bed sheets. She shook hard relishing the power of what was happening, her pleasure in the brain overtaking all. She held Peta's head in a vice like grip between her legs so that her girlfriend took all of her emissions and her scent onto her.