Peta's Valentines Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna came down off her sexual mountain a little bit but decided to keep her orgasm going towards a multi-one. She quickly moved down the bed and pushed back Peta's white panties and lowered herself onto her hard clit. Peta held Anna in position and then started to firmly handle and tweak her nipples. Anna loved the sensation of this treatment of her nipples and of Peta filling her up alongside the vibrator and quickly rode her to bring on a second even more intense orgasm. This arrived as Peta exploded into her. She was now moaning in her ecstasy.

Peta stayed hard inside her as she came off her climax, something she had always liked from her lovers. Slowly she removed her vibrator and the plug inside Peta and finally undid the stocking.

"Mmmmm, that was so good, Peta, just what I needed and you too."

The two women lay there and relaxed, offering each other sweet-nothings. Anna wiped Peta's face with her fingers, offering the goo off them for Peta to take in. This little action had her immediately craving to be taken to yet another orgasm.

"I want to take you now, Peta, honey, but first I want you to eat us out of me."

Peta moved down the bed and went between Anna's legs to clean her up. However, despite her efforts, she could sense that Anna was responding again to the effects of her soft tongue so she moved her focus again to Anna's clit and the area just underneath. Very quickly, Anna's clitoris began to emerge from its little home and Peta could taste Anna's fresh ejaculate cream emerging from her glands.

Anna suggested that Peta roll onto her knees and elbows and she positioned two pillows under Peta's tummy and removed her panties. Anna took the box of the bed side table and took out a black stout 'More Powered Feedoe'.

She inserted the bulbous end into her already-sticky pussy, holding it in her vulva, leaving her with a nearly 7 inch cock to take Peta. Anna applied a little lub to help facilitate entry into her girlfriend and, then, she moved to Peta's rear.

She gently presented the dildo to Peta's entrance and slowly slid it into her, the pressure of doing so pushing the bulbous end hard up against Anna's vulva walls. Anna switched on the vibrator with the little push button at the base between them.

She pushed harder into Peta and her penis buried itself into her lover; Anna started to fuck her vigorously feeling the strokes deep inside her own pussy. Peta could feel Anna's movements on her anus as the dildo plowed its way inside her vibrating away, and especially the focus of the sensations on her gurl-g spot.

Both women's sensations built up, sending them up their own mental mountains to the white shimmering climax of their orgasms. Anna came first, shuddering around the bulb inside her, her emission oozing out around it and onto the dildo. Peta was just behind and she felt herself cum and cum onto the sheets.

Anna collapsed forward onto Peta's back covered with the sensuous basque material; Peta could feel Anna's hard nipples pressing into her through the basque and her hot breath across the back of her neck. Anna gently kissed and nibbled Peta's necks and ears, whispering what a lovely fuck-bitch she was and how she ought to have a real man deep in her to inseminate her and make her his. Peta lay there, taking in Anna's sweet nothings, occasionally wiggling her hips to feel the hard dildo in her, still vibrating.

Anna switched off the Feeldoe and slowly withdrew it; Peta so loved having had this in her.

"Mmmmmm that was wonderful, Peta honey. I've got you a small present and you may want to wear it tonight."

Out of her bag, Anna retrieved a beautifully wrapped and ribboned present and gave it to Peta. Truly surprised, Peta eagerly opened it.

Inside was a long, black Myla Angelica gown and a matching robe; it was made from silk satin and had adjustable straps and silk buttons as well as exquisite seductively placed cut away lace detailed bodice and waist band. There was a deep split on the reverse of the gown to emphasize its provocative look.

With it were a matching robe and a black soft Aurora bra with a pair of open backed matching panties, also from Myla. These were sleek and sexy and created from a soft mesh with a silk trim. The bra front and the panties open back were decorated with oversized silk feminine bows and with sexy straps to frame Peta's curves.

"Mmmmm thank you, Anna, honey. They are beautiful."

"Well, Happy Valentines Day, my gorgeous gurl-wifey!"

Peta climbed off the bed, cleaned herself up and stripped out of her evening lingerie into this sumptuous set. It felt absolutely soft and gorgeous and made her feel very sensuous and girly. Meanwhile, Anna climbed out of her lingerie and took a matching Myla product, a grey Ivy cotton camisole, trimmed with very feminine knitted frills, jet black buttons and a jacquard bow. With this she slid into a matching pair of shorts, similarly decorated.

They climbed into bed, ready to turn in. Anna said,

"Just one more thing, Peta."

She lifted out of her bag a pair of pink Wacoal hisides.

"I have worn these for two and a half days for you while I was away working. I have cum in them at least four times."

Anna turned them around and put them over Peta's head, and secured them behind her head with the stocking from before. This was a regular submission trick that she had played on Peta since University days and she knew that Peta loved being ensconced in her personal scents.

"Goodnight, Darling, I want you to please me and me to take you again in the morning, Happy Valentine's Day."

"Happy Valentine's. I love you."

"And I love you."