All Comments on 'Peter, My Neighbourly Hunk'

by Mr Story Teller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
A Hardening Story

Great descriptiveness of what went on with your first cocksucking adventure with another guy; I said a hardening story because I found it quite arousing to read...can hardly wait to see some sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More, more!

Hurry and write more of this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
turning the tables

Excellent...I am a woman who totally loves to suck cock and your descriptive responses to feeling Peter's mouth on you speaks volumes! Now you know why women like me are so devoted to using our mouths...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good!

Love reading about two mature, adult men learning to pleasure each other. And love the descriptive language in explaining their actions. I can just see everything as I rub my crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is much the same as first time I sucked a cock except he sucked me before I sucked him. I was hooked right away and knew that I had become a cock sucker which I still am today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nothing like the first time you suck a cock. When I did that, I knew that I was now a cock sucker and would continue. I try to suck 2 or 3 clocks a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The things that happen when your not really looking

Good story this. Exciting. It just shows you - when your not actually looking, circumstances happen unexpectedly. I enjoyed this. I've got a good looking guy next door to me, he's either married or in partnership and has a new kid. But i sometimes think what If? 🙂

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 3 years ago

That’s how it happens, the first time with a guy. You and a buddy jerking off and then it’s jerking each other, then a blowjob is natural. Pretty much like my friend and I did it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr Story Teller@Mr Story Teller
50 now and still feel like a horny little boy, love life and love to love.. happy to share my acheivements, my desires and my fantasies. Feedback is welcome either good or bad, however if you want to be rude and offensive please leave a name so I can address it, my work is mi...