Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
Petra Solano was in love with Jane Villanueva!
5.6k words
4.69
4.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 05/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own Jane The Virgin. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Jane Gloriana Villanueva and Petra Solano were super nervous. They had both agreed not to do this until they were both ready, and in a way they had done the responsible thing by putting it off for so long. But the truth was that they had both known right from the start that this new relationship between them was something real, and despite their insecurities they just worked as a couple.

Things weren't easy, per se. They were both opinionated individuals who were more than willing to fight for what they wanted, meaning that they often butted heads. So far it had been squabbling more than straight up arguing, but now when they made up it led to amazing sex, motivating them to resolve any issues quickly, and at least Jane was confident that when they inevitably had a real argument the result would be the same.

The point was they had been together for just over a month now, and it was time to come out. Not to the employees of the Marbella itself. No, Petra wasn't about to announce it with a microphone, as humorous a picture as that was, and at least for Petra almost an appealing one.

But after today they wouldn't hide the fact that they were together, and if anyone asked why they were holding hands, flirting or even kissing they would be honest. Not that they had done much of that in public, or plan too, but they didn't want to be afraid to do it. No, they wanted to be 'out' in every sense of the word, even if that was a little scary considering who they would have to tell.

Fortunately most people had worked out the fact that Petra had a giant crush on Jane for years before they got together, meaning a lot of people already knew, including both Jane's parents and their baby Daddy Rafael. Just as importantly they were more or less supportive. Jane's parents were still wary of Petra, but they had both agreed to give her a chance, and Rafael was surprisingly happy for them.

But their children seem blissfully unaware of what was going on between the two women, and they wanted them to hear it from them, not because someone, like Rogelio, accidentally let something slip. So at their regular brunch session together Jane and Petra took each other's hands under the table, and made their announcement.

"Children, sit down and be quiet. We have an announcement to make." Petra announced sternly, immediately getting the children's attention.

With that out of the way Jane took a deep calming breath and then smiled softly before telling them, "Kids, you... you know how Daddy used to date me and Petra? Not together, just separately."

Petra avoided the urge to roll her eyes at that clarification, then when the children nodded she added, just like they practiced, "Well, we're now dating each other."

There was a brief pause, then the children cautiously answered each other before going back to eating, prompting Jane to frown and ask, "Mateo? Do you have any questions?"

"Not really." He shrugged, but he thought about it and then looked up at Petra, "Do I call Auntie Petra Mommy now too?"

"No! We're..." Jane quickly said, thinking about it for a second before finishing her sentence, "We're not there yet. But for now, try and remember not call her Auntie Petra? I don't want people to get the wrong idea."

"Oh." Mateo frowned, "Then what should I call her?"

"Just Petra is fine. Or your Mom's girlfriend, if anyone asks." Jane explained to him.

"Okay." He nodded, going back to his food.

There was another pause as Jane just looked at her son, and then she asked, "Do you have any other questions?"

"No." Mateo shook his head.

"Does, does it bother you?" Jane asked after taking a deep breath.

"Why would it?" Mateo frowned, "My best friend has two Moms, and he says it's totally normal."

"Oh Mr Sweet-Face!" Jane exclaimed happily, grabbing his face and kissing it, and despite his protests cooed, "It is, it is."

This entire time Petra had been watching her daughters apprehensively, and now she finally had the chance she asked them in a much sterner voice than she intended, "How about you girls? Any questions or concerns?"

Looking up from their food the two little girls stared at their mother for a few long seconds and then Ellie asked, "How long have you been dating?"

"Four beautiful weeks." Jane beamed, taking Petra's hand again, this time in view of their kids.

This caused the twins to frown and Anna asked, "Only four weeks?"

"Excuse me?" Petra questioned in disbelief.

"You've like, always been in love with Jane, and you only got together four weeks ago?" Ellie questioned in disbelief.

"What took you so long?" Anna asked in equal disbelief.

There was a deafening silence, then Jane burst out laughing, and she only laughed harder when Petra gave her a look and grumbled, "Jane!"

"I'm sorry, but..." Jane just couldn't stop, "But your three year old daughters knew you were gay for me, and I didn't?"

"What's gay?" Mateo asked innocently, causing Jane to laugh even more.

*

While that part of coming out couldn't have gone better Jane certainly wasn't laughing a few hours later when they handed their children over to Rafael and returned to Jane's childhood home to reveal the truth to her super religious Abuela. Neither was Petra, as this was no laughing matter.

Given everyone else had suspected there was something between them they were both hoping Alba would have too, but even if that was the case it didn't necessarily mean she would be more accepting of their relationship, especially because she had never seemed too keen on Petra. But regardless of the outcome they owed her the truth, so after sitting her down to a nice cup of tea and talking for a little while they finally told her the truth.

"Abuela..." Jane began, taking the older woman's hand, "I have something important to tell you."

"What is it Jane?" Alba asked in Spanish.

Jane took a deep breath, looked her Abuela in the eye and told her, "I'm bisexual."

There was a long pause as a difficult to read expression crossed Alba's face, then she glanced disapprovingly at Petra before turning her focus back to Jane and asking knowingly, "And?"

"And I'm dating Petra." Jane admitted with a squeak.

Alba took a deep sigh and lowered her head, before forcing it back up so she could tell her granddaughter, again in Spanish, "Jane... I love you. You are my family, I will always love you, but... I don't know if I can support you in this."

"Oh." Jane murmured in disappointment, lowering her head.

With another deep sigh Alba quickly pointed out, "But I will try."

Lifting her head Jane asked hopefully, "You will."

"Yes." Alba said hesitantly, before sighing, "I will try, that is all I can promise."

"It's something." Jane smiled teary-eyed, squeezing her grandmother's hand.

Petra, who had remained silent until now, cautiously asked after several seconds of studying Alba's face, "Did, did you already know?"

Alba turned and glared at Petra and told her in English, "Do you think me a fool? Do you think I do not know how you feel about Jane from the way you look at her?"

Petra was a little taken aback by this, but not so much she couldn't reply, "Is that because you don't like me? Or is it just the years of lying and manipulating? Or because my mother pushed you down some stairs? Because again, I'm sorry about that. And, and if there's anything I can do to make that right, please tell me.

Alba was taken aback by the woman who normally seemed so... overly confident around her, being so open and apologetic, before admitting, "It is a combination of those things. I confess I took comfort in the fact that Jane was oblivious to your feelings, but lately she has been clearly keeping something from me. I'm still surprised to see it's this, but I will keep my word to her. As long as you promised me not to hurt her."

"I promise." Petra said softly, "I love her."

"If I didn't know that, I would not be trying." Alba said, before switching back to Spanish to somewhat jokingly tell Jane, "But if it is only a pretty blonde girl you desire, I have a friend of mine's granddaughter who just came out."

"Abuela!" Jane exclaimed, before laughing at the expression on Alba's face, and particularly the one on Petra's.

*

"Well, that went as well as could possibly hope." Petra sighed as they entered the blonde personal suite at the Marbella.

"Yeah." Jane sighed, closing the door behind them, then laughing after a few long seconds, "I can't believe I'm the only one who didn't realise how you felt about me."

"Well, you and a child." Petra teased, taking the other girl in her arms.

"No, Mateo told me afterwards he thought you might be my girlfriend, he just didn't care because he didn't think it was a big deal." Jane grumbled.

The smiled slowly fading from her lips Petra cautiously asked, "That's what I am, right? Your girlfriend?"

Jane frowned and stared it Petra to see if she was joking, then her eyes went wide, "Oh my God, yes! Yes, course you are."

"Good." Petra beamed, quickly adding to try and save face, "I mean, I thought we were, given what that talk of this being real and telling children, and your Abuela, it's just..."

"Nice to have some confirmation." Jane said knowingly, and then when Petra nodded Jane laughed, "I can't believe we use the L-word before using the G-word."

"We also had children using the same man's spam, ensuring they would be siblings." Petra pointed out, "We've already been doing the whole lesbian thing out of order. What's one more thing?"

Jane laughed at this, then became very serious, "Well... I can think of one more lesbian thing I want to do with my new girlfriend."

Petra gulped, and asked with a nervous smile, "What's that?"

With a soft smile Jane leaned in as if she was about to kiss Petra, only to instead press her lips against her ear and whispered, "Go down on you."

Just those words combined with the husky tone Jane said them in had Petra quivering with anticipation, and even whimpering, "That, that sounds good."

Petra hated herself for that incredibly weak response, but before she could think of a better one Jane pressed her lips to her neck, causing Petra to let out a soft gasp and then a long moan. She then continued making these kinds of sounds as Jane's lips travelled all over her neck, eventually working up her chin and to her lips, Petra eagerly returning that kiss with just as much passion as her girlfriend was showing her.

Her girlfriend. Jane was now officially her girlfriend. They were both out to everyone who mattered in their lives, and they were just... together, the very thought overwhelming Petra perhaps even more than the amazing kiss she was receiving.

While receiving the kiss Petra did her best to work with Jane to manoeuver them further into the suite's bedroom and remove each other's clothes, two things which were a bit of a struggle, at least without falling over, but they'd had plenty of practice lately.

Enough so that a few minutes later they were falling completely naked onto Petra's bed, which was where they stayed for several long minutes while making out like teenagers. Then Jane moved her lips down to Petra's neck, the blonde throwing her head back so the brunette could have all the access she wanted. Petra then went back to the gasping, moaning and crying out as Jane had her wicked way with her.

That involved lingering on her neck for quite a while before kissing her way down her chest and up a boob to take a nipple into her mouth, Petra arching her back as she cried out again. Then after a few long seconds of sucking that nipple Jane kissed her way down that breast and up the other so she could repeat the process with the other nipple.

Jane then went back and forth with a surprising amount of confidence which made Petra feel overwhelmed, but not as much as when Jane finally started moving lower. Which was a frustratingly long time, but just as Petra was about to complain about it Jane gave her what she so desperately wanted, or needed as it felt like right now.

Like before Jane insisted on going slowly, pressing kisses to Petra's soft flesh every step of the way, but each kiss pushed the brunette closer to where the blonde wanted her, meaning that every moment was both heaven and hell. Petra had been waiting for this for so long that it was hard for her not to just grab Jane's head and shove it in between her legs.

But equally, she had been waiting so long, and she didn't want to ruin it by pushing Jane too much, too soon. No, Petra would never do that to Jane. Besides, after waiting so long for this Petra didn't want to rush this. No, she wanted to savour every precious moment of it.

Jane felt the exact same way, which was why she spent as long as she could on the foreplay. That, and Petra deserve to have her amazing body worshipped. But after waiting so long to do this it was hard for her to keep her nerves in check, which was why she didn't perhaps spend as long as she should have paying attention to the rest of her body, especially the other girl's tits.

Although ironically it was probably just as much as Petra could take after Jane had promised to go down on her, given the sounds her lover was making, and the reactions of her body. Either way in what felt like no time at all Jane found herself resting in between Petra's legs and ready to take another big step in their relationship.

She knew it would make her look nervous and unsure, but she couldn't help take a few seconds to savour the moment. After all, this was a really, really big deal. And okay, Jane really was nervous! Really, really nervous. But it was mostly about being afraid she wouldn't be able to give Petra half the pleasure that she gave her on a regular basis every time the other woman went down on her.

Which Jane tried to put out of her mind as she took a deep calming breath, closed her eyes, slowly leaned her head forwards and then stuck out her tongue to taste her very first pussy. Petra's pussy! Oh God, Jane was about to taste Petra's pussy!

Technically she had tasted Petra's pussy before, but this would be straight from the source, because she had tasted it on her fingers a few times, and everybody knew that this was a much bigger deal, and... wow! Just wow! It wasn't that Jane was worried that she would hate it, because she knew that was absurd given the forementioned taste test, but wow!

Petra's really did taste good, and tasting it from the source was a hell of a kick, as was being able to slide her tongue over the full length of the other girl's pussy, and of course that loud cry that Petra let out. Oh yes, Jane could definitely get used to this, and for the next few minutes she did as she repeated the process of that first lick.

At first that meant long slow licks, Jane barely aware of what she was doing as she was just lost in the taste of pussy, being able to please Petra in this intimate way, and just the act itself. Then as she slowly got used to it Jane started to think of the tricks that Petra had been gleefully using on her, and realised she was making a mistake.

Petra probably wouldn't call it that, but considering Jane wasn't ready for this to end anytime soon then she would definitely call this a mistake. Or perhaps a slight oversight would be more accurate. Either way she wanted to give Petra a long drawn-out pussy licking, and she couldn't do that if she gave too much attention to her clit right away. Even though it was hard to stop given the reaction she got out of Petra along the way.

Petra had noticed Jane's 'mistake' and had considered mentioning that maybe she should lay off her clit, but it just felt way too good for the blonde to tell the brunette to stop. Besides, Jane was smart, so she'd figure it out. Eventually. And it wasn't like Petra had never made a mistake the first time she had licked pussy, so she felt she could give Jane some slack.

Which turned out to be correct, because sure enough Jane went from hitting her clit with every stroke of her tongue into completely ignoring it, just before it might have forced Petra to do something irrational and a little embarrassing, like beg Jane to make her cum way too soon.

Not that Petra would have done that. No, she was too strong for it. It was just, it had felt really, really good, and ironically when Jane stopped Petra missed it so much that she actually considered begging Jane do go back to licking her clit, and then to tongue fuck her and make her cum.

Which was extremely tempting, but again she was too strong for that, and more importantly Petra wanted time to savour every precious moment of this, which meant just laying back and letting go. Like she used to do when having sex, and like she hadn't really done since she started having sex with Jane. And it was wonderful to do that again. Although a little scary.

From the very first time she had a sex dream about her, which felt like several lifetimes ago now, Petra had always imagined Jane being submissive in bed. After all she was a romance novelist who dreams of being swept off her feet by some stereotypical romance hunk. Okay, that would imply that she wouldn't give Petra a second look in the first place, and this proved otherwise, but it didn't mean she was wrong about Jane being a bottom.

For years Petra thought that the only way she'd ever have a shot with Jane was if she broke the habit of a lifetime and became the dominant one in bed, and she had to admit it had been incredibly satisfying, Jane seemingly proving her right as she just made it too easy for Petra to dominate her.

While that was true it had also been exhausting always being the one on top, and it was so relaxing just to let go again. However it also put Petra on edge as she had been terrified that Jane would realise she identified more as a bottom and would break up with her, and the way Petra had totally surrendered the second that Jane had tried to take control was perhaps too much of a hint of that.

But thankfully Jane seemed more preoccupied with licking Petra's pussy, maybe in the process proving two bottoms could make a relationship work. Or better yet maybe even Jane could actually be a top. Maybe that was wishful thinking, but she seemed surprisingly confident every step of the way, or at least was good at faking it.

Of course there was nothing fake about what Jane was making Petra feel, especially as she slowly pushed her towards orgasm without even needing to be asked exactly when Petra wanted it, and exactly how. Namely after what felt like hours of gentle pussy licking finally returning to giving her clit some attention, even if it was just brushing against it at first.

Then Jane started hitting it with every other stroke of her tongue, then nearly every stroke and then finally every stroke. Then she went even further by lingering on Petra's clit and then her entrance, at which point Petra just couldn't take it any more. No, it felt like she physically needed more, and all she could do now was not sound too pathetic while asking for it.

Although Petra was pretty sure she failed abysmally, "Yeeeeeesssssss, more! More, oooooooh Gooooodddddd, more! Oh Jane, fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum! Please? Ohhhhhhh fuck, Jane please fuck me! Oh yes, just like that, yeahhhhhhhh just like that, oh fuck yeah! Oh Jane! Yes, lick my clit! Lick my fucking clit! Yes, lingering on my clit is good, soooooooo goooooodddddddd, mmmmm, but I need more! I need to cum. Please Jane, make me cum! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yessssssss, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, mmmmmmm yessssssss, more! More! MORE! Oh Jane! Oh fuck!"

Surprisingly sweet and loving Jane Gloriana Villanueva didn't give Petra what she wanted right away. In fact Petra could feel her grinning against her cunt as Petra's words became increasingly desperate and pathetic. Under other circumstances Petra would be impressed by the cruelty. Hell, she was impressed. Especially as it hinted that Jane might be more of a top than she initially gave her credit for.

12