Petra the Lesbian Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she needed to cum now, and not even Jane distracting her by wrapping her lips around her clit and sucking on it could distract Petra from what she really wanted. Well, not for long anyway. Not when she was so close to her orgasm she could taste it, only for Jane to decrease the force of her licking and sucking and deny her again.

Which had Petra freaking out, "Oh my God Jane, just make me cum already! Ohhhhhh fuck, I mean please make me cum. I'm so close, please Jane, fuck me! Tongue fuck me, mmmmmm yessssssss, fuck me with your tongue and make me cum in your mouth and all over your beautiful face! Oooooooh yessssssss, fuck me, fuck me Jane! Yesssssss fuck me! I need you to OH JANE! OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS! FUCK ME! OH JANE! OH GOD! FUCK ME JANE, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully Petra barely got going before Jane's tongue began teasing the entrance to her pussy. As Jane had done that quite a few times before Petra barely paused, but then Jane shoved her tongue inside her as deep as it would go. She did this hard and fast, almost turning Petra completely incoherent on the spot, and while she tried to pull herself together she just couldn't.

What Jane was making her feel was just too wonderful. Likewise Petra just couldn't hold back her orgasm any more, so as much as she wanted to enjoy this precious moment all it took was a few thrusts of Jane's tongue to send her over the edge of a powerful climax.

That climax was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, each just as powerful as the last, if not more. Which made Petra regret not insisting on Jane doing this sooner. Only, then it wouldn't have been as good, because not only was this Jane's idea but she had totally taken control of her like never before, which was definitely a contributing factor on these being the strongest orgasms of Petra's life.

Best of all, given the enthusiasm which Jane showed for making her cum, hopefully this would become a regular thing. Even though it might be just Jane paying her back, something she felt she had to do out of obligation, which was somewhat off-putting, but totally worth it if Petra could feel this way again.

Jane totally wasn't doing this out of obligation. Well, part of it had been wanting to return the favour, but that's only because for the past few weeks Petra had practically been living with her face buried in between Jane's legs, bringing her so many orgasms Jane had honestly lost count.

But that was only half of the reason Jane spend what felt like an hour in between Petra's legs teasing her towards orgasm, and then maybe another hour making her cum over and over again. The other reason was that Jane loved the taste of Petra's pussy, especially her heavenly cum, which was a flavour she instantly became addicted too the second it touched her taste-buds.

As soon as that happened Jane's eyelids fluttered and she made the mistake of taking a few seconds to savour the flavour, meaning most of Petra's cum escaped her mouth and covered her face. Then she frantically licked up all she could and then went right back to the tongue fucking so she could make it up to Petra, and herself.

Sure enough she instantly removed her tongue the second that Petra went over the edge of her second climax, meaning that she got to swallow at least the majority of the other girl's cum. But it still wasn't enough for Jane. And it never would be, as no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't seem to swallow it all.

Part of the reason for that was there was just so much of it, and Petra started trembling so much, but mostly Jane's mouth and tongue was just tired. Which just proved they needed to do this more often, as then she would have the practice to properly please her girlfriend. But for now Jane thought she wasn't doing a good enough job, and she remembered one particular trick Petra used to make her cum when the roles were reversed, so she did that.

Namely to replace her tongue with first one and then two fingers, pumping them in and out of Petra's pussy while wrapping her lips around her clit and gently sucking on it. Which unsurprisingly had Petra cumming nice and hard, giving Jane the chance to switch again and swallow more girl cum.

For a while Jane switched back and forth between those things, then she heard Petra softly whimper, "Jane..."

Reluctantly Jane pulled her face out of Petra's cunt and asked, "What?"

There was a brief pause as Petra seemed to struggle to respond, then her arm weakly lifted up, her hand curling in what might have been a comehither motion. When Petra didn't follow-up Jane became a little worried, and while she didn't want to move away from the yummy treat in front of her she didn't want to go on unless that's what Petra wanted, and more importantly she was worried about the other girl, so Jane cautiously crawled up her lover's body until once again they were face to face.

For a second she remained that way as Petra's eyes were closed, Jane desperately trying to think of something she could have done wrong. Then Petra opened her eyes and gave her a breath-takingly grateful and loving look.

"Petra, what's-" Jane barely got out before Petra flipped them over and kissed her roughly.

Petra wanted to reach down, grab hold of Jane's beautiful hair, and pull her upwards into a deep and passionate kiss. If she had really tried she could have probably done it, but she was just so lost in the heavenly feeling of being dominated that she just couldn't motivate herself to do it.

Luckily it only took one word, and a faint gesture, and the kind-hearted Jane was crawling upwards to check she was okay. Jane's concern also helped rejuvenate Petra. The feeling of that beautiful naked body on top of her, and remembering just how good Jane had made her feel, gave Petra the strength she needed to flip them over and start returning the favour.

She was very tempted to literally return the favour and go down on Jane, but after all those climaxes Petra was terrified that she wouldn't be able to give half the performance that her lover had just given. Besides, Petra liked the idea of mirroring everything Jane had been doing to her lately, and kissing Jane while their bodies were pressed against each other was seriously helping giving Petra the adrenaline she needed to make Jane at least cum a few times.

Which shouldn't be too hard, given the wetness she felt against her thighs and the needy moan Jane pushed into her mouth as Petra gently rubbed her centre with that thigh. And inadvertently, rubbing her centre against Jane's thigh, giving Petra the most wonderful after-shocks.

After being briefly distracted by that Petra began sliding her hands over Jane's body, quickly moving to her tits, and then very carefully moving one of those hands down to her crotch. Perhaps she should have waited a bit longer, but Jane sounded, and felt, like she was very much in need of release right now, much like Petra had been whenever the roles were reversed.

Sure enough Jane didn't complain when Petra gently slid her hand to her pussy and began to softly rub it. In fact Jane moaned happily into her mouth, and thrust upwards into that hand, making it harder for Petra not to shove three fingers into Jane's cunt and fuck her with them as hard as she could straightaway. But no, Jane deserved better than that. So much better.

That was why Petra reluctantly continued the rubbing for a few long seconds, before pushing just one finger into Jane's cunt. She slowly moved her lips down to Jane's neck, although that was mostly for her own benefit, as it meant she got to hear Jane crying out with pure pleasure as she was gently entered.

Once that finger was buried completely inside of the other girl's pussy Petra couldn't help but pause and take a few long seconds to savour the fact that she was inside of Jane Gloriana Villanueva. Which was now a regular occurrence, but this was the first time Petra was doing it with her cum covering Jane's face, a fact she couldn't help savouring for a few long seconds, before beginning to fuck her. Fuck Jane Gloriana Villanueva with her finger! Oh God, how did Petra get so lucky.

.

Jane was thinking the exact same thing, especially during those few long seconds that Petra kept her finger buried inside of her, but that was only because it was hard for her to think when the other woman began to finger fuck her. As soon as she came to her senses Jane thought it again, and again, and again, along with a lot of other happy thoughts and feelings which she was desperately trying to keep quiet about so as not to spoil the moment.

Besides, Jane wasn't sure she could truly do justice to what she was thinking and feeling right now, and she was worried her words would be too incoherent to understand. Then just as she felt the words threatening to escape her lips Petra kissed her again, causing Jane to let out a sigh of relief.

Which was quickly followed by a gasp and a moan directly into Petra's mouth as Petra added a second finger inside her and began to use her thumb to rub Jane's clit. Petra obviously could tell just how needy Jane was for an orgasm after going down on another woman for the first time in her life, and Jane certainly wasn't going to complain about Petra making her cum hard and fast.

Maybe later she would receive some slow and gentle treatment, but right now this was definitely what Jane needed. Although there was one more thing Jane wanted, and thankfully Petra wanted it too, which was proven by the other woman pulling back and giving her a special request.

"Jane, look at me." Petra softly pleaded, "Look in my eyes while you cum for me."

It was a request which was really easy for Jane to grant, at least at first as those words caused her to give Petra a deeply loving look. However when she was actually going over the edge of orgasm what seemed like only a few seconds later it was much harder, Jane having to concentrate on not closing her eyes or throwing her head back and just concentrate on staring into her lover's eyes.

Well, that and not screaming too loudly, although Jane wasn't sure how successful she was at that. Or much of anything when she was covering Petra Solano's fingers in her cum, which was frequently the case for the next few glorious minutes.

Then Petra was decreasing the pace, bringing her fingers to a stop and pulling them slowly out of Jane's pussy. Jane barely had time to whimper in disappointment before Petra then push those fingers into her mouth. Those fingers which were covered in Jane's cum and pussy cream, and now Petra was shamelessly cleaning those flavours off of her fingers while her face was only a few inches from Jane's.

Petra also closed her eyes and moaned while doing that, the blonde looking so damn sexy Jane could feel her adrenaline, and arousal, rushing back to her, and all of a sudden she was the one flipping the once scary woman over onto her back and pinning her down with a wicked grin.

There was then a brief pause, and then Jane grinned mischievously, "My girlfriend is so hot."

"Not as hot as mine." Petra grinned shyly, before admitting softly, "I love her so much."

Jane smiled softly, "She loves you too, you big gay mess."

12