Petra the Small

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm not sure I could."

"It sends him a message that you want to go farther. Men like it."

"What if I hurt him?"

"You won't. Men's nipples aren't usually as sensitive as women's."

She sat up and pulled the t-shirt over her head, baring for the first time her breasts to Petra's sight.

"Reach over and gently pinch my nipple.

"I couldn't."

"You can. When you do I'll tell you if you are pinching hard enough."

She took Petra's hand and put it on her breast. Petra hesitated, then pinched the nipple.

"Not hard enough. You can be a little more forceful with him. His nipples won't be as big, and they won't be as sensitive. Do it again."

Petra reached out and pinched her again. She felt the areola starting to tighten. Jenny sucked in a little breath.

"Perfect."

Petra let go and dropped her hand to the bed.

"So, sometime tomorrow I just walk up to Tom and pinch his nipple."

"No, silly. When you two are kissing out by the back of the truck, you just reach up with one hand and pinch him. Come on, I'll show you."

Jenny got out of bed. Petra noticed that Jenny wasn't wearing panties. Jenny pulled her out of bed and stood really close. She put her arms around Petra and kissed her. She broke the kiss for a second and said, "Reach up."

Petra did, found Jenny's nipple and pinched. Jenny moaned. The nipple was tight when Petra touched it. The kiss ended but Jenny was still holding on.

"What is Tom going to do then?" Petra asked.

"He's probably going to reach for your breast."

"Good luck to him. They are hard to find."

"Men have radar. He'll find it. You just stand there and go with the feeling. It will feel really good."

Jenny was still standing right against Petra and she kissed her again, this time she moved one hand to Petra's chest. When her hand brushed over Petra's nipple, Petra moaned. It was involuntary. Jenny's hand went back to the nipple and very gently pinched it, holding it between thumb and first finger.

"Oh my God!" Petra said.

She backed up a few inches.

"Something's wrong."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm feeling things I've never felt before."

"Like?"

"Like between my legs. Like my nipple never felt like it did when you touched it. There seems to be some connection between my nipples and between my legs."

"Like you're wet?"

"Soaked. What's that all about?"

"That's your body telling you it's ready for sex. That's your natural lubricant getting your vagina ready for Tom's penis."

"When you kiss Jerry, do you get wet?"

"The panties I took off were soaked. I'd bet yours were, too."

"They were!"

They stood silent for a few moments and then climbed back into bed. Jenny didn't put the t-shirt back on. Petra shut off the light.

After a minute or so she asked, "Then what will he do?"

"Standing out behind the truck, probably nothing. But when he gets you alone..."

"Tell me. If I know what's coming maybe I won't be so afraid of doing something wrong."

Jenny sat Petra up in the bed. Then she grabbed the bottom edge of the t-shirt and lifted it over Petra's head. She sat to one side of Petra, facing her in the dark. She found Petra's face and kissed her. As the third kiss started she brushed her hand over Petra's nipple. She used both hands and gently tugged at the buds on Petra's chest. By applying pressure as she kissed, she leaned Petra back onto the pillows and then released the gentle hold she had on her nipples. She kissed Petra a couple more times and then shifted on the bed until Petra could feel her warm breath against her nipple.

Jenny's tongue touched that nipple. It was as though an electric shock went through Petra. Jenny did it again. Another shock, not as surprising but very pleasant. Then Jenny took the entire nipple, areola, and breast swelling into her mouth and sucked. Petra felt the sensations all the way into her vagina.

"Oh God. Oh God." Petra kept repeating softly.

She felt the wetness between her legs running out of her and she didn't care. Jenny moved back up to Petra's face and kissed her with tongue. Petra returned the kiss, giving as good as she got. After a few of those kisses, Petra felt a need and answered that need, rolling Jenny onto her back and straddling her. She moved to Jenny's breast and took her half dollar sized areola and hard nipple into her mouth. She sucked and ran her tongue around the nipple. Jenny took her head in her hands and pressed it into her breast, saying, "Harder. Suck harder."

Petra prided herself on being good at following directions.

Later, when they had both reached orgasms and were falling asleep, Petra thought of making love with Tom. Jenny thought about how long she had wanted to make love to Petra, and how she was looking forward to making love with Jerry, then she too fell asleep. The alarm woke them both before dawn. They were up, dressed and ready for the big day before seven. As they got in the van to go get the men, Petra asked, "What we did last night, was it wrong?"

"Did it feel wrong?"

"No. It felt wonderful. But all my life I've heard that homosexuality is wrong."

"You aren't homosexual. Neither am I. For most of my life I have believed that women are wired such that making love, having sex, and fucking were to be enjoyed, with men and with women. If it were just to be enjoyed with men, my clitoris and yours would be three inches inside our vaginas. Oh, I'm climbing up on my soap box. Stop me before I hurt someone."

"I don't know enough about making love or sex to say anything."

"Yet." Jenny smiled at her and off they went.

The Trip Begins ...

The loading went quickly and with lots of laughter, fun and a few dozen kisses thrown in for spice. The truck and car were loaded and on the road by eight-thirty in the morning. A little more than four hours later, they were sitting in a Mom'n-Pop restaurant in Ogallala, Nebraska, having lunch. The men had been in the truck and the women had been in Petra's car. The seating arrangements in the restaurant were more enjoyable, with Petra and Tom on one side and Jenny and Jerry on the other side. The banter was light, the looks profound and the leg-against-leg was full of portent and electricity.

On the way out of the restaurant Jenny said, "I've never ridden in a big truck like that. Do you think it would be OK if for the next part of the trip I rode with Jerry and maybe Tom rode with you?" Her voice sounded innocent, but the smiles on her face and Petra's gave them away.

Petra answered, in tones just as innocent, "I don't know. What do you think, guys?"

Amid the laughter, Jerry said, "Oh, I guess it'd be OK, since you've never ridden in a big truck like this one."

He opened the door and helped Jenny up into the passenger side of the cab. Petra unlocked her Honda, then she and Tom got in. They followed the truck out of the parking lot and onto I-80 West. Shortly after leaving Ogallala, they hit the junction with I-25 and turned south, headed for Denver and then Santa Fe. The road was good, the weather better and the time and miles passed without effort. The conversation was about everything, except what was on everyone's mind.

Petra had made reservations in Denver for their stay that night. She had checked to make sure that the motel/lodge would have no trouble having both her car and the truck in their lot all night. Jerry parked the truck by backing it against a brick wall. No one could open the rear door to the truck without moving the truck. Then he opened the hood and removed something. As he closed the hood, Jenny asked what he had taken.

"Inside the engine compartment, there is a computer that runs the engine. With that out, this truck can't move. The engine won't start. Petra's stuff is as safe as if there were a guard out here all night."

Petra had gone inside to register and get keys. She completed the paperwork and was given two rooms and four keys. When she turned from the desk, Tom was standing there with his hand out and a big grin on his face.

"Do I need a key?" He asked.

"That depends. Are you rooming with me or with Jerry?"

"If it's my choice, I'm rooming with you."

"Then you don't need a key. I have yours right here. I'll give the other room to Jerry and Jenny, unless either of them objects."

Jenny and Jerry walked through the door with Jerry carrying both bags and Jenny holding on to his arm. Petra walked over to them and said, "Tom has proposed that he would like to room with me tonight. How would you folks feel about rooming together tonight?"

Jenny took the offered packet with two keys in it and without saying anything; she guided Jerry down the hall towards their room. Tom and Petra followed as their room was on the other side of the hallway from where Jenny was headed. As they opened the doors, Petra asked Jenny, "How soon do you want to get together for dinner?"

Jenny looked at Jerry and then asked, "Give us an hour and a half would you? I need to clean up before dinner."

They stepped through their respective doors and dropped their bags just inside. Tom took Petra in his arms and they kissed. As their lips met, Petra remembered what she had been taught about Tom's nipples and she slowly reached up with her right hand and found his nipple. She grasped it between her thumb and first finger and squeezed. Tom's eyes popped open and he moaned. His tongue pushed forcefully into her mouth. Petra held on to his nipple. She couldn't remember how long Jenny had said to hold his nipple. An almost identical scene was playing right across the hall.

Petra had been wet all day long, and now she could feel that the fluid was making a trail down the inside of her leg. She broke the kiss, letting go of Tom's nipple at the same moment and said, "What do I need to do to get you to make love with me?"

Tom's voice was only a whisper, "You did it. You closed the door."

He reached the clasps at her shoulders and released the straps of her bib overalls. The instant he released them her bibs fell to the floor. She stepped back and out of them, but only just. Tom's hands were on her shoulders. He grasped her t-shirt and started to pull upwards.

"Stop." Petra said, softly.

He did.

Her hands went to the buttons on his shirt. As quickly as she could, she unbuttoned his shirt and then pulled the tails out of his pants. She pulled the shirt open and put her lips on the nipple she had been holding only a minute before.

Tom gasped and then held her head while she sucked his nipple. She felt it get hard and felt it poking out. She felt Tom pushing her backwards into the room. She put her arms around his chest and allowed him to move her backwards.

Tom stopped when Petra was about four inches from the bed. She released her lips from his nipple and looked at his face.

"Petra, are you ready to do this now? I'll wait if you want to, but if we're going to stop, we better do it now."

"I have waited all my life for you to make love to me, Tom. I don't want to wait another ten minutes."

She put her face against his, thrust her tongue into his mouth and pressed all of herself against him. No one would ever know how long that kiss actually lasted. Tom guessed that it lasted three days.

After Petra broke the kiss, she pulled Tom's shorts and underwear down to the floor, freeing his erection for the first time in their lives together. He was fully hard and she marveled at how he looked. He was just a bit taller that her, and nicely muscled. He looked like he worked out. Jutting from the midst of a small, thin patch of pubic hair, his erection pointed right at her. She noticed that the head was slightly darker than the shaft and she noticed that it bent slightly to his right.

"May I touch it?"

Tom nodded.

She reached out and lightly grasped it in her hand. It twitched in her hand and she let go.

"No. Sweetheart, that didn't hurt. It twitched because it felt so very good."

Petra watched as she stroked him and his penis twitched and grew in her hand. After a very few strokes, she saw a shiny drop of liquid at the very end of his penis. She stopped.

"Did you ejaculate?" she asked.

"Not yet. That is my lubricant."

Using his strong hands, he pulled Petra to her feet and then he took the bottom edge of her t-shirt and slowly pulled it up over her head. During the long journey Petra kept thinking about what his reaction would be to her boyish body, her lack of breasts. When the shirt pulled free of her head, she closed her eyes, afraid to see the reaction on his face. She felt his hands on her face, holding her with such gentleness. Her eyes opened. She looked into his eyes and saw a tear as it left his eye and ran slowly down his cheek.

"You are beautiful." He whispered.

She didn't believe him, but she could tell that he meant it. He kissed her face and neck and she held on to him, afraid she might collapse. After a few kisses, he gently pushed her back onto the bed. She started to scoot towards the middle, to make room for him but he stopped her. Without speaking, he turned her so that her legs draped over the edge of the bed. He gently and slowly reached for and grasped the elastic at the top of her panties and pulled them all the way off her in one long, slow pull. She knew he saw that they were wet, and she smiled because she now knew that meant she wanted to make love.

When her panties were on the floor, Tom used his hands to open her legs. Then he knelt between her knees and began kissing along the inside of her leg, beginning at the knee. His lips felt electric: sparks were entering her skin every place his lips touched. She realized suddenly that her hands were at her nipples and were pinching them both. She didn't stop.

When she felt his breath on the hairs near her vagina, she gasped. Her hands left her nipples and she put one on either side of Tom's head and drew him into her. He opened his mouth and gently ran his tongue along her lips, almost touching the hood of her clitoris.

"Oh yes, Tom, yes!" She whispered.

Again and again, his tongue made the journey from the bottom to the top of her slit and back again. She opened her legs wider, to open herself up fully to him and the feelings she was having.

Tom noticed that she was breathing differently, and that her lips were swelling as well as warming up. He pushed between her lips and touched her vaginal opening with his tongue. He felt the flood of liquid as it left her and he swallowed every drop. She tasted like heaven.

When his tongue reached the top of her slit this time, he touched her clitoris and ran the tip of his tongue around it as gently as he could manage.

"Oh Tom, that feels so good. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm quivering."

"Hmmmmm" he said, without stopping what he was doing.

A minute later she clenched her whole body, then shook so hard Tom thought he would lose contact with her pussy, but he didn't. He felt every contraction of her vagina. He felt the muscles of her lower abdomen as they contracted as well. When she relaxed a little, he released her clitoris and stood up.

Petra looked up at him and said, "Tom, be inside me. I want to feel you on top of me, inside me."

He smiled and lifted her knees and spread them a bit while he lined up his penis to enter her. She reached down and assisted his penis to her opening. When it touched, Tom hesitated. Petra's eyes flared and she said, "Don't you tease me, Tom. Stick it in now!"

He leaned forward and in one stroke entered Petra completely.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Petra said as he felt Tom filling her.

As pubic bone pressed hard against pubic bone, Tom's penis almost touched her cervix. He was exactly the right length to fill her completely. When he was fully in, he stopped. He waited a few seconds and then began to pull back.

Petra wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him back in.

"Don't" She said.

He smiled at her and lowered himself onto her until he could kiss her. His tongue entered her mouth and she met it with gusto. A few seconds later she realized that what she tasted in the kiss were her own juices. As they kissed, Tom moved his hips an inch and then back in. Then again. Each time making the stroke just a tiny bit longer.

She watched his face and felt every pulse of his heart. She wanted something but didn't know what.

He hooked one arm behind her knee and with the other arm, he hooked her other knee. He sat up a little more and the he picked up the pace of the slide in and the retreat. Soon he was slamming into her pubic bone at the bottom of each stroke, and she was thrusting against him as he did so. They no longer spoke at all. The sounds they made were moans and gasps and slapping sounds. Tom felt himself go over the edge, and as he spurted inside her he could only moan loudly.

Petra's eyes grew wider as she felt Tom swelling even more, and then she felt a wave of warmth spreading from her center. She lost control and moaned very loudly, and pulled Tom down on top of her, pushing her hips up to meet him. Her muscles clenched and unclenched for many seconds and her vaginal muscles milked Tom of every drop of his sperm.

Even after her climax had subsided, she held him deep inside her. She could feel him relaxing and could feel his penis getting soft. She did not want this joy to ever end.

Jenny opened the door of her room and stepped across the hallway to the other door. She knocked. She heard laughter coming from inside. Then she heard Petra saying, "Give us a minute more."

Petra had just felt Tom's penis leave her pussy when the knock came. They laughed and jumped up from the bed. Petra went to the bathroom and used a washcloth to clean up. Tom threw on some clothes and kept laughing. Petra came out of the bathroom and whispered, "Are you hungry?"

Tom laughed again and said, "Yes! I'm starved for food and for you."

Two minutes later, Tom and Petra were out the door and on their way with Jenny and Jerry to dinner. Anyone watching the four would have been able at a glance to see that they were enjoying their affection for each other and were quite happy. By eight-thirty, both couples were back in their rooms. By midnight, all four were finally asleep.

Day two of the Trip ...

At breakfast the next morning, it was decided that since only short people could drive Petra's car, because of the blocks on the pedals, that Tom and Petra would stay in the Honda and Jerry and Jenny would herd the big truck to Santa Fe. Near the end of the meal, the women went off to the ladies room and Jerry and Tom had a chance to speak privately.

"Well, was last night great?"

"Great isn't a big enough word, my friend. I'm still not sure that I wasn't dreaming."

"Do us all a favor and stay on the road, my friend. I know we are going to be a bit distracted today."

"Look, it is a beautiful day, the road south from here is good and I don't see any reason to hurry. We have a good friend who lives just outside Raton. Last time I was there, he and his wife were fixing up the old bunk house on their place. Let me give them a call and see if we can stay there tonight. Then the next day it is about three hours to Santa Fe and a little after that, we're home."

"I like that idea. Go give him a call. I'll wait here for the ladies."

Seconds later Jerry was outside the restaurant on the phone.

While he was gone the ladies returned. Tom explained where Jerry had gone and showed them the map, pointing out where Raton was located. Petra was concerned about imposing on Jerry's friends and barging in on them. Jenny thought it might be fun to see the area around Raton.

Jerry walked up to the table and said, "Our timing couldn't be better for them. They were planning a bar-b-que tonight for some of their friends who called about an hour ago to cancel. Now Alex and his wife have all the fixins for a great evening and no guests! I accepted their invitation on behalf of the four of us."