All Comments on 'Petting Party Ch. 05'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why not say sharon look,let stop swapping

there is trouble with kervin coming,why not stop it before it get out of hand.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Looks like your headed down the same path!

Dan lost Sharon for 10 years. If the looks & attitude from Kevin are any indication the swapping is going to lead to further problems. He fucked up before but now I think if he has any brains at all he will call a stop to it and love the woman (Sharon) he lost for so long because it is about to happen again. How many foolish mistakes can you make ?

Now his kid thinks she can go fuck whoever she wants anytime she wants just for the sake of fucking. After all look at her teachers. Further problems that need reined in.

What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
same ole same ole

you did it before and you can do it again .... better watch out better not cry better watch out im telling you why... so many cliches ... but keep it up and they will fullfill the prophence as per say

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
can't imagine why...

this guy can't seem to open his mouth and say what needs to be said.

his daughter catches him and he lets her control the conversation.then at the end of the chapter the daughter makes it clear she is going to find out about sex first hand and yet nothing is said.just because she's now 18 doesn't stop you from saying what needs to be said as a parent.

and its obvious to everyone but the husband that there's trouble coming concerning Kevin.the fact that his wife was sneaking around behind his back should have clued him in.not just one time,but several.her answer? i thought you knew.well if she is sneaking around how could he know?and why would she sneak around if she thought he knew?

the overall plot is pretty good but as you can see there are areas that i think are pretty weak.

don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
confusing

quote - Kevin and Lori left soon after, she slipped in my arms and hugged me.

"I don't want this to change anything, I like it with you sometimes."

Kevin heard that, he leaned over and gave Sharon a kiss, eyeing me sideways as he did. -quote

um, kevin and lori left, who hugged? if kevin left, how did he kiss sharon? did you get the names mixed up, or the order of events?

also, kevin in competition was a problem - well DUH! it is because of Kevin's competition that they are wife swapping!

and as for the daughter, neither parent is giving any guideance, that is weak as some other comments have mentioned.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
A mess for sure

Just too much of a mess to straighten out. Apparently he has lost Sharon for more than 10 years.

The daughter is a lost cause before she starts.

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
Interesting experiment.

This experiment gave me some insight into readers, I liked the story and approach but....Prejudiced again...*LOL**...I am floored that all except for two emails missed the point completely, instead dwelling on percieved flaws and "rights and wrongs."

The point of this segment was how easy it is to fall into a sexual situation (human nature, prevalent throughout society..weakness of the flesh) and how difficult it is to speak about it or discuss it, even with those we care the most about..

Yea, I know..Erotic site..thanks! I learned a few things, the real point.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

You write to life and it's flaws with an insight very well expressed. Your characters are naked in every sense but they don't know themselves very well. Like humans they react and recoil but have difficulty talking in depth.

It is a strong talent you have for posing human frailties as much like real life as any I have read here or elsewhere.

I hope you will entertain us with more truly plausible stories as you have to date.

with Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Superb story, humour & dialogs

Should be produced on stage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More, Please!!

Still waiting for the next installment!!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Daughter's Misconception!

Daughter Sammi catches her father and mother swapping with another couple. After much discussion, she decides it's time for her 'coming out' adventure. Hot Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HEY what about Sammi?

Yeah what about sweet Sammi

does daddy do her?

you know he should!

we're ready for #6

i'd really love to read that one!

pop's gotta pop'er

lots of luck!

genuinely courious

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Take on Sammi....

You should lay Sammi down and take care of her cherry and don't use birth control....you might be able to make your own grandchild in her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick

the world is full of sick people, very sick.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 13 years ago
I don't agree

There is much criticism of Dan but there are multiple parties involved. Dan enjoys sex - thinks it is a natural thing - doesn't see it as competition - doesn't want his wife to "cheat" on him but he is fine with sharing. Sharon - enjoys sex - thinks it is a natural thing - doesn't want to cheat on her husband - now fine with a sharing experience again. Lori - enjoys sex - thinks it is a natural thing - doesn't see it as competition - always willing to share - married now to Kevin. Kevin - he's different - sees sex as something not so natural - something to get when you can - something you have to get even with. Yes, Kevin will be a problem because the other three are different than him. Dan, Sharon and Lori shouldn't be criticized as unwise or foolish. They are acting as fully matured people should. It doesn't mean that Kevin can't screw up their lives but they are acting properly based on their views on sex and how it should fit into life.

gyjunkiegyjunkieover 13 years ago
WTF

Piece of crap story, then the damn scoring F****d up. I clicked on "I hated it" but it registered that I loved it. Then you aren't given the chance to correct it. Piece of crap all around.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep there am a storm acomin'

Got a feeling it may be named Kevin - too -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Men are such putz

Heading down the pan faster than a turd.....women are just slut whore skanks....hope he ends up fucking his daughter and gets her pregnant.....then they all screw around....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding series!

I almost think this is a true story. When you read all 5 back-to-back it is quite believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag author

Too bad, HIV hasn't taken you all

WakeupnowWakeupnowabout 5 years ago
Nobody wins in swapping

Never let your vagina or dick do your thinking. Repeat this to yourself as many times as needed.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

As fair a growing up as many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Hmm

So the daughter is 18 but acts like a 10 year old.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

A really great realistic series. Loved the openness of Sharon and her husband. It was great to see they realized that sex was simply something to be enjoyed and savored, but not necessarily with the same person. When they did it together it was great. Separately not so much. It’s the “not seeing” that can make jealousy rear its ugly head. Swapping together negates hiding anything from each other. It seemed that neither couple really had a frank talk with all 4 being present at the same time. Conditions could be discussed, if any, helping to eliminate any hurt feelings. Again, open and frank discussions putting all the cards on the table. Sneaking inside with Kevin without prior ok from hubby could have botched up the whole deal. Well done. Another 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES