All Comments on 'PG Prostitute'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
Odd but entertaining

Thank you for the story. It was a weird subject and uncomfortable to start with but the sincerity of the writing pulled me through, making it real and believable, 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I second that

And add unusual, while staying short of simply bizarre. Well written got me past the discomfort I initially also felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Wow! I was sure that you made up this profession, that it was part of the joke. Was going to say that it was a great idea, but decided to check google first. Just in case. Good thing I did! Holly shit, it IS a real thing!! I want this job! Don't think I will ever go for it in real life, but at least in a dream.

One tiny nitpicking thing: his pay seams way too low. $300 for a full weekend is less than $10/hour. He would be better off flipping burgers. It looks going rate is $40-$80, per hour, so it should be at least $1000 for a full weekend.

anthrosylranthrosylrover 3 years ago
Fun and excellent

I loved this story! It was creative and entertaining. Well done.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Holy smokes, that was one of the craziest things I've read here but in a good way. We are tactile creatures indeed and a-sexual doesn't mean a-sensual or emotionally brain dead. And with the stupid lockdowns going on everywhere, the mass touch starvation makes that job even more possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous