All Comments on 'Phallic Idolization'

by dannyboipink

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good story, got me hot

Good story, got me hot and hard. Love older seduction of a newbie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a tale!

Since I'm a newbie, to be, I really enjoyed this story,

widespreadinterestswidespreadinterestsover 19 years ago
Sorry

but this one is just ludicrous. Even on a fantasy site there needs to be some verisimilitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love seduction story by elderly gentlemen

This story makes me very excited.. Mmmm it makes me go to the bed with any Handsome Elderly Gentelman/men.. mmmmm He/they make a love to my entire body so timely manneredly

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Meh....

It felt rushed. What ended up as a good idea, just felt boring and unattentive. Where is the detail? What makes us give a shit about he characters?

In conclusion, there just isn't any depth. Its as shallow as a puddle in Death Valley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too Little

It seemed rushed; I thought the ending should be a little bit longer to prolong the moment.

YaoiHuntressEYaoiHuntressEabout 17 years ago
I agree with "Meh..."

I have to agree with the "Meh..." comment. Normally I'm a fan of the older man\younger man pairing and this story did get off to an interesting start. I would've been better if you slowed it down a bit, let us get to know the characters a bit, and built up on the sexual desires and tensions of the two characters.

deanahiideanahiiover 14 years ago
perfect

i would truly love to find that in life! love being a bottom and would love having someone to have me used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i love older men

I loved your story. I enjoy being with older men who are sensuous, like Ed. I wish I could find my own Ed to have sex with every day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved your story

Ed is right. Once I had that first cock in my mouth and later in my ass, I was hooked. Now, I only have sex with men, including kissing men all over their bodies. If that makes me gay, like Ed says, that's fine with me. I've only been with men for the past 2 years and now I only want sex with men. I love sucking cock and now that I've been fucked I want it even more.

Thanks for your stories. They are great. Please tell us more of your adventures with Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was also hooked the moment I took that first cock into my mouth. I remember thinking I wish I had found sooner in life how good m2m sex was. Like on your story, I also was fucked that night. I never had sex with a woman again. I guess I was gay all my life and just didn't know.

Riki1942Riki1942over 8 years ago
Hooked

One you have tried a cook in your ass you'll be hooked. There's nothing that feels as good as being fucked and there's nothing like the turn on of knowing you have a load of cum deep in your ass!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another beauty!

Yet ANOTHER wonderful story of the myriad and delicious pleasures of gay sex and the beauty of our homosexual love! I LOVE being so willing and creative a "bottom" for older Tops...just like Jim in the story! Keep them cumming!!! 💓

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

He'll yeah, shave all that hair off now, nothing like smooth, bare cocks, balls, asses and nipples! I would love to get between these 2, I'd have the time of my life! horny4cum69@proton.me I'm in Athens GA, 61, 190, 6" Cut, shaved waist to thigh, love all hot mm play!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous