All Comments on 'Phone Call from Beyond'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Their size difference is so erotic. The mother/son aspect often ignored.

trucker2468trucker2468about 5 years ago
Wow

I truly enjoyed reading this. Really turned me on.Thanks.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 5 years ago
ok,,

you posted in the wrong place, no incest in the story should have been posted in fetish I think.seeing as he had a mommy fetish and she had a fetish for little boys. In all, it was an interesting story, As for sex she only got her one tit sucked and she wanked him off 2 times. I hope you follow this up with more sex between them. where she gets off too. as it stands now he is still a virgin, that been wanked 2 times. I gave it 3 stars.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Wow

I expected her to arrive with a bunch of dresses and panties sets for him to wear. Applying makeup and a proper hair do. Everything for her to finally get that daughter she had always wanted.

Why this? Always thought Kiley was girl's name, and she did say he was a sweet innocent little boy. Or something like that.

I guess the incest starts next thanksgiving when her sons visit and do their mum proud.

Actually couldn't finish, just too wet.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Maternal Domination

One of the hottest stories on this site! My only wish was that there was more dialog. I want to read all the sweet, naughty things she whispers to him. Also more description of the nursing and her beautiful bosom. Regardless this is an excellent story! Please continue if you are so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant

A superb Story for us seeking a loving Maternal touch. A Bath and a spanked wet bottom would have made it perfect.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Another AWESOME story!!!!!!

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 2 years ago

“Mummy, what are you doing to me? …….. You are making a twice married, now single man of mature years feel like your little horny baby boy ……. And I’m loving every second, mummy!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing

loborojotxloborojotx9 months ago

Once again, 'Oh Mommy'!!!!! I loved this story

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

This is in the wrong category it should have been in the mature category cause this wasn't incest just cause they pretended to be mother and son don't make it incest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.