All Comments on 'Phone Jack'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Magmaman I usually....

.... like your stories,But usually they occur somewhere on earth.He pays $1009.52 for a (NOT huge) 32inch t.v.-and thinks it's a good deal.(Quite a mark-up from advertised price.)He calls for professional help instead of running down to radio shack to buy a 5 dollar phone chord.The serviceWOMAN (not in my part of the country) wants sex and...Oh that's it!This is just a scorched earth drunken fantasy!Have another beer and write in the fall.Pistolpackinpete

magmamanmagmamanover 14 years agoAuthor
Now that is funny!

It's funny because service brought in a TV set for me two weeks ago but couldn't hook it up without stringing the cable all the way around the room. I wanted things rearranged. Same with the phone cord so I can order a movie, too short and it would make a mess to just jump over to the other side. Huge set to me, the 19" analog I had with the stupid box to make it work finally gave up. They offered me a "rent to own" deal that was 50 down and $30 payments forever, I did the math and used my credit card..lol. 32" Emerson, $398. Part of my idea of humor is all. So it's funny because the parts you mention as not believable are true, the rest? Yea, made up. I wish there was a Mandi in my life, there isn't.

The TV guy hooked up the cable by going under the room, I had to call a phone outfit. $60 service call, It was a she, cute and efficient. Cute enough to give me a fantasy is all. But I can't do things like go down into the crawl space, just one arm works you see, my left one. It was hot, the story is partly made up and partly true. When things happen, this stuff just runs out of me onto the keyboard. I can't explain why, it just does. Hell, I thought it was cute, just a ditty about a poor guy trying to cope, with a girl friend ready to go and he doesn't even quite yet realize it, so along came a confidence builder. Oh, well.

Thanks Pete!

MGM

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
ROFL knock off a piece and realize you can

Life just gets better after that -

Nice job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well a hot day turned into a cool day

he gets to muff dive the telephone engineer then the girl friend turns up and strip for him to fix her plumbing....nice bit of fantasy...

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Always loved hot weather.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...