All Comments on 'Phone Sex'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A fantasy in the mind of a master author

No guy would be lucky enough to meet a hot little slut like this woman.

Hell; A normal guy would fuck himself to death if he found himself in a situation like this one.

Thanks Bob for the good read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Wow

Talk about sexual harassment in the workplace! But it seems to work for these people. This is probably the bland office worker's dream, to get into a no risk relationship with a sexy coworker. It was a cute idea to have the phone sex be the hookup for him and Belinda.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
It DOES Happen

Digdaddyrich - it does happen. I spent 35 years in the Corporate world and let me tell you - you would be surprised how many educated, sophisticated, beautiful creatures want to get down and dirty. They are so well spoiled and taken care of that a fling with a discreet colleague is exciting and rewarding. You would be surprised at some of the tactics they say and use to get your attention and smiling at lunch with their bare foot up your leg is just the beginning of coy grins and teasing - damn - I miss it.

Yes, occasionally they are married to a guy who gets off with his wife having secret sex and typically these women are absolutely stunning.

So Bob, you brought back a lot of sweet memories and you wrote it in your usual banter with fun and mischief - Thanks again!!!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Oh what fun!!!!!

Reading Bob's story of the day. " Thank You" Buddy!

guitarman100guitarman100over 13 years ago
Much Better

This one had an original plot and was an enjoyable read. I liked the long buildup to their hooking up. Added suspense and mind games which I think always adds to a story of this type.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I think this story deserves a 1*.

However,I couldn't help it. I liked so I gave it 5*****s.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Well that was interesting

An unusual and intriguing storyline. But the wife is still a slut for cheating on her husband. And the poor guy should have know immediately when she planted the photos that it was a setup. Nothing good is coming from this strange relationship.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
cringeworthy

JPB, I was working my way through your postings and I have to compliment you for creating a story that really disgusts me.

The funniest part of this is looking down the list of commentators and realizing how complimentary they are towards this choice of yours as a fictional subject. It is very interesting these are the same pathetic creatures, the perpetual adolescents who froth at the mouth with vicious infantile threats against fictional female characters in all your other LW stories.

You have finally written something that hmm, appeals? is tasty? whets their appetites? titillates their sordid fancies? of these childish goofs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny but nutty

In today's workplace someone, probably him, would be recording everything on their I-phone, she'd be toast and the Company would be in deep shit. All the pictures would do is seal the deal on a Civil suit for sexual harrassment. Play his cards right and he might be retired. Big Companies especially pay to have this kind of thing swept under the rug as bad publicity can cost them millions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon has it right

Today's workplace environment would make this impossible. Everybody has an I-phone and she'd be up in front of HR in a heartbeat. No way he would follow up on her invitations. That's a sure way to end up fired with little possibility of finding a new job. And who wants to get involved with a crazy woman and her strange husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It may sound like a good idea

But this is a "be careful of what you ask for" deal. He should have run in the opposite direction.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
ANY SEX AT OR IN THE WORK PLACE

should be ta-boo for all, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nasty

This was nasty, even for JPB. Not good at all.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Silly little story.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Crap

Crap says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was the GREATEST. I laugh like hell over the first two paragraphs. Does this really happen? It sure in the hell does. If you want to make a boyfriend / girlfriend jealous just do this as a joke, call a couple times and see what happens.

Great story JPB I wish you keep up the GOOD story telling

They are GREAT. 5/5 stars Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“I couldn't take the problem to management because all that would do is make me the laughing stock of the office.“

Really? That’s third party sexual harassment creating a hostile work environment. You don’t go to management, any office that has cubicles, also has a HR Department. The first time the woman does that, you report it. If she doesn’t stop, or if there’s any retaliation or direct harassment against you, then you file a lawsuit. Any company that doesn’t take it seriously will pay a large price.

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9039 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...