All Comments on 'Photo Assignment Ch. 02'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 14 years ago
Deliciously erotic!

Wonderful writing...I don't think I've ever been so disappointed for a chapter to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't...

...make us wait another 8 years for the next chapter.

This one was very good.

litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
Worth the long wait

Reading this after the first part from so long ago clearly shows how while incredible before you have still become such a master writer. There is so much going on in this story on so many levels. It never bogs down, it never loses steam. Fantastic writing. Very much looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What happens...

to Amy, your sister, if I may ask?

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Positively an amazing and exciting tease... never loses stamina!

What! Is it just ending there... to leave us hanging... poised to fall over? Quick! Submit the next chapter before I lose my balance. Okay, I'm back to reality now. Masterly written plot and deliciously erotic. I loved every detail of poised lustful anticipation as I was sure Paul and his mother would soon throw off their disguised chastity and consummate their sexual hunger. Well... that didn't quite happen (I mean blow jobs and cunnilingus are not substitutes for good old fashioned sex) so there must be another chapter coming. Oooohhhhh! I can't wait to know what's going to happen in London inside that hotel room.

venus_canvenus_canalmost 14 years ago
Hoping there is another installment

Reading this left me breathless and wanting more... I hope there is more to come (pun intended)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great continuation!

yep, nevermind abt the following a strange request...this theme deserve to be develop, thou it is not the main stream nowadays...

keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great continuation

I've loved the first story since I first read it years ago. I'm extremely happy that you're now continuing it, and still writing so well. I'm eager to read the story as it unfolds further. You also make this sound like it's real, and something has happened to allow you to write more. Is it real? (I kind of hope so!) If so, do we get to find out what has changed recently in the final chapter? Please continue with the excellent work! All that's missing is the beautiful photographs.

XodanXodanover 13 years ago
Great follow-up

I think I've read the first part before...

I really enjoyed reading both part again

Keep up the good work and thanks for it ;)

rock060752rock060752over 13 years ago
Don't stop now,

You need to tell us how the trip to London went and if they receive additional requests from "Felix".

Please don't make us wait another 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
film

Still using film and darkrooms?

wiscman45wiscman45over 12 years ago
Next please

The story is progressing nicely and erotic. Continue with the trip to London and Felix's request. Who really is Flelix? Will there be request for a younger woman with the model?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Not as hot as chapter one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot more talk, and less action.Still a good read......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a brilliant series about son and mother messing around!

I was a little surprised that Paul didn't just jizz in his pants when he was "adjusting" his mother's cunt lips with the care and close attention that that duty demands from a loving son. But sticking his prick in his mother's mouth and blowing his balls down her throat was much better. Now, of course, he's got to stick his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy-hole and unload his heavy balls where his big doses of creamy sperm'll do him and his mommy the most good. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's rich sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you! I really enjoyed reading your chapters and hope more adventures in this series follow soon.

joep01joep01about 10 years ago
Another great story

Great job and thanks for the imagery...pun intended.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
If I hadn't checked the dates on your story list

I would never have realized there had been an eight year gap between Chs. 01 and 02. Brilliantly done.

absolutely loved the story, both chapters. I am wondering about dad and Felix, or is it Dad as Felix. Or is it Dad enjoying the added interest he gets from mom 2.0.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
ONLY ONE PROBLEM

I missed your sister, will she return in the next part. It's a great story. ..............thanks again

sheenakysheenaky9 months ago

I had a feeling Felix is sweet, horny ole' Mom!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I found the first two parts very hot and very enjoyable except for the numerous spelling errors. You frequently have your instead of you're, to and too reversed and various other errors. The stories are very good, especially if they are true as you hint, but they really need better proof reading. I hope to find more with the sister in future chapters. Good work overall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous