Photo Developing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers

"Almost, but I don't want to yet." I told her.

"Kevin, I can't stay on the phone the whole day with you." She cautioned.

"OK" I said as I began my stroking again. "What about the come shots?" I asked

"I was wondering when you'd ask about those. I take it the photos were taken at different sessions – cause there's like 4 shots." "Yeah" I replied out of breath.

"There's the one of you coming with your hand wrapped around your dick." She said casually, I am sure knowing of its affect on me. "The photo caught it in the air – good timing. And then one where it's splattered all over your stomach – big clean up job. And then there are the ones I imagine you're most proud of – you nasty man. All over her face and tits. But you'll be pleased to see that you had good aim and one of your shots is right in her open mouth."

"Oh, I'm coming" I groaned

"It's about time. Shoot all over OK. Shoot it. I'm looking at the picture of you doing that – shooting in the air – it looks good." Shannon was quiet as she listened to my breathing slow. "Did you make a mess? I hope no one walked in on you."

"Nope, I am alone – with a bit of a mess. God, you were amazing saying those things. You really know how to turn a guy on. "

"Yeah, I think I get guys – you know, understand what they like. She said, and then added "Or so I've been told."

"Yeah, well you are a very talented girl. I love the way you were exciting me and knew it." I told her.

"I was trying to excite you – all part of the customer service experience" Shannon laughed.

"I bet your boyfriend goes nuts when you talk to him like that" I said hoping to hear confirmation.

"Oh yeah, he gets pretty carried away when I get him going. But my mouth is usually kind of full so….." She said, letting my imagination wrap around that.

Oh, God – you're going to get me hard again." I told her.

"Well I guess we can't have that – sooner or later someone is going to walk into your office." She teased. "So are you going to come in and pick up your pictures? After you clean up your mess?" she added with a smile in her voice.

"I'll be in a little after 8 tonight. So did David see the photos?" I asked.

"I think he's in lust with your wife." She said "He just kept going through them like he was obsessed. And he looked at all the one's of you too – which was pretty exciting. "

"You've mentioned that a couple of times – about David seeing the pictures of me. What's the deal with that?" I asked her.

"I don't know." She sounded slightly embarrassed. "The idea of a guy looking at another guy – it really gets me hot I guess. Now I'm embarrassed." She complained.

"Don't be. I think that's cool. I wonder what his favorite one is?" I asked. My cock was already beginning to respond to this topic.

"You should ask him when you come in. Should I tell him you want to know?" she asked, a little excited.

"Yeah, ask him which one of my wife he likes and which one of me. And tell him that I'll ask him when I come in. And I want to know what your favorite one is. Don't tell me now – tell me when I get in?"

"OK, see you tonight." She said – a little short of breath – and smiling I was sure.

km-smt
km-smt
36 Followers
12