Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already a great fuck!"

"HA! I've seen the look on your husband's face! He sure as shit wishes that you were, so go ahead and piss me off twice and all three of us will end up happy! Now start sucking!"

She made a face and wiped my tip with her hand before taking about half an inch into her mouth. Half a second later she pulled off of me spitting and coughing as she managed to get out, "Oh god ... that's terrible! How can you expect anyone to do this to you?"

"I know many women who absolutely love it!" She made a scowling look as I went on, "They really love it when I blast my load deep into their mouths and throats!"

"There is no way any woman would enjoy doing this! It is just too nasty for words. We're both naked so why don't you just fuck me and get it over with. I have things to do."

I gave my still limp dick a look and laughed loudly at her, the sound echoing throughout her house. "I know you don't know how to fuck and you can't suck a cock even just a little bit! But you sure can be funny sometimes. One more snide remark like that and you will have officially pissed me off! Now get to work bitch."

She flinched at that word but she again took about half an inch of my tip into her mouth and just moved her lips on it. "Deeper bitch, put more into your mouth and use your tongue." She gave a remorseful groan as my entire cock head slipped past her lips. A minute later I said, "Good grief, haven't you ever sucked a milk shake through a straw? Suck on that cock woman!"

Amy quickly looked up into my eyes and sucked onto me HARD as her tongue finally did more than just move back and forth lightly. I groaned at the good sensations and my cock lurched in her hand and began to grow. My hands grabbed her head and held her in place thus forcing my cock to grow into her mouth!

"JESUS!" she cried out a few moments later as she forced her way off of me, sputtering for several moments. One hand still held my shaft which was now nearly full size and she looked at it in shock. "My god, what the fuck happened to you?! Doesn't that hurt?"

Once more I laughed loudly before I said, "Good god Amy, don't you know anything about anatomy?" She just looked at my now fully hard cock and lightly clenched her fingers around me. "Stroke it while I'm not in your mouth. Tighter, and use both hands if you need to. Much better. When you are working your pretty mouth on my cock you need to also jerk my shaft where I don't fit inside. One day you will be able to keep your hands off of me but for now I expect you to be blowing me while also giving me a hand job."

"You can do that for yourself! All you nasty men can just do that to yourselves so why should I?"

"Because I DON'T WANT to do it to myself! Now get back to work!"

'Pissed' describes her look as she slowly resumed working on the first inch or so of my cock. After about two minutes she was still just working on that depth so I said, "Take more of me into your mouth." She looked up at me with hatred painted on her face and looked as if she was going to pull off of me, then changed her mind and slowly took another two inches inside making me groan.

She just knelt there moving her tongue back and forth while sucking on her 'milk shake', her head stationary. Her hands slowly moved up and down my shaft in her tepid version of a hand job so after a minute I sternly said, "It seems you have never seen a porn movie before, maybe not even some pretty good 'R' rated flicks that give very good hints of what is happening out of camera view."

She gave me that blank look again so I took her head in my hands and pulled her forward about four inches and then back about five....forward about four inches and then back those same four inches. After four times doing that I stopped with just my tip within her lips. She still didn't move so I tightened my hold on her head and said, "I can live with either method; with you doing the movements, or I could..." and I suddenly fucked her mouth with five inch thrusts, each one pressing my tip into her throat making her gag several times.

After six of those thrusts I pulled all the way out of her mouth and released her head while asking her, "So tell me Amy, which way would you prefer? Can you manage to do a proper blowjob or shall I just fuck you gorgeous face?"

She was clutching her throat and looked ready to puke as she managed to say, "How could you do THAT to me? That hurts!" Finally she had regained some composure and she went on, "If I have to do ... do this vile thing, then let me do it. What you did to me really hurt bad and I nearly threw-up all over you."

She slowly forced her mouth back around me and began moving on me with four inch or so intakes of cock. Very mediocre at best but much better than before. Her tongue finally got the hang of it and she began working it more powerfully on the underside as well as slurping it up both sides and even fully around my tip a few times. After about ten minutes she pulled back off and flexed her jaw around while still holding me in one hand.

"Are you sure this doesn't hurt after getting like this? Dave's never does and he gets me messy in about five minutes."

"Damn you are so clueless," I said as her look turned angry. "By the time you finally give it up to Dave he is so fucking horny that he gets hard in an instant. As for him not lasting very long, well that's just because his cunt of a wife won't help him keep his balls drained so he CAN last. But I will admit that you were getting much better at this so get back to work."

Five seconds later I angrily snarled, "Watch those teeth bitch! Do that again with them and not only will it turn into every week but I will change it so that I am rough with you." She gave me a slightly worried look so I continued, "I'll fuck your face so hard that my entire cock is down your fucking throat and you hurl your lunch all over your nice new carpet!"

Quickly she pulled off of me and said, "Sorry," before taking me back into her mouth and I never felt her teeth again. Instead I felt pleasure as she worked as much of me into her mouth as possible while her tongue grew much better at its duties and her hands grew in confidence at stroking me. Several times I saw her pause briefly when my pre-cum would seep into her mouth giving her a taste of things to cum ... er, come.

She was clearly tiring when, after a total of about 45 minutes I held her head close to me to prevent her pulling off just before my balls exploded. I knew she had noticed my cock changing as it grew harder and its head grew in size but still my first blast into her mouth caught her by complete surprise! She nearly gagged but I held her to me and her now trained mouth continued sucking and slurping on my prick as blast after blast shot into her.

"Swallow bitch!" I yelled as cum poured from around my shaft where her lips made an imperfect seal. She gagged again then a big blast shot into her and she choked as I tightened my grip on her head. Finally she managed to take my last four ropes down without loosing very much of them.

My balls were drained when I said, "Keep sucking. Clean me off with your lips and tongue. Get it all. If you can't get to it inside your mouth then use your tongue on the outside and lick it off. Oh yeah, that's much better. When I'm clean then lick my cum from your hands before you scoop up whatever fell onto your body."

She worked on getting my shaft clean, doing a much better job than during most of the blow job, before she finally moved her lips and tongue up and down the full length of my shaft, slurping up every bit of my spooge that she could find. Looking up at me she licked her hands clean then finally looked back down to find several rivers of cum that had dropped onto her.

Moments later she stopped and just looked up at me. I reached down and scooped up a glob of cum from the underside of her left boob and moved it to her mouth. Without a word she sucked my fingers into her mouth and had them clean in seconds. Pulling off of me she softly asked, "Did I miss any more? I couldn't see that." Even as she asked that her hands scooped under her tits and pulled two smaller globs to her lips where she licked them clean.

I decided to let her speak next and after about a minute Amy asked, "So how was that? I mean, did I do it like you want me to?"

"Not bad for a beginner," I said. "I'm certain you will get better. How about you?"

"Well, I don't want to get you mad, but I didn't really like it. Golly you really get big just before you um ... get messy."

"I don't get messy. I CUM! Lots!"

"I'll say!" she responded quickly. Then much slower she went on, "I was surprised that it doesn't taste bad. Actually it's pretty good, which makes doing THAT so much easier." Even as she spoke her right hand had continued stroking my full length thus helping to keep me hard. "How come you haven't gotten soft like Dave does?"

"Well, for one thing, I'm not close to being finished so why should I go soft. But Dave has been trained that once he, as you call it, makes his mess he knows he is finished for a month or more. You really are making life hard for both of you! Loving sex can be so fulfilling and helps to make the couple bond even tighter. He must love the shit out of you or you two would already be divorced."

"Do you really think so? I love him so much."

"Nice to know. It's too bad you don't show him. Before I leave I'll have you practice giving head some more so when he gets back you can surprise him by stripping with the lights on and then giving him a much needed blow job! Hell, if you work it right I'm sure he will stay hard like I am and be ready to fuck the living shit out of you in no time!"

"We don't make love like that."

"I didn't say he would make love to you. Besides I'm not sure what you two do is the same as 'making love'. Sounds more to me like you grudgingly let him have some if he's been nice for a month or so."

"We do too make love!"

"Take me to your bedroom and I'll prove to you that you don't."

Slowly she realized what was next and even slower she stood up while chewing lightly on her lower lip. As she walked I could tell she was trying to think of a way out of this. Suddenly she rapidly said, "You don't want to do this ... I have AIDS!"

"Sure you do. And I'm the President of the world." Her expression took on a defeated look again as I asked, "Are you really trying to piss me off? You must have liked giving me that blow job more than you let on."

"NO! I hated it! I hate YOU!"

"That's better; now get on the bed on the side where your husband sleeps. Now spread your legs. Damn that's a pretty pussy. Too bad your husband's never seen it."

"It's ugly! I just shave it to keep it from being really gross!"

"Trust me when I tell you that it's really pretty. I've seen more than my share and I know what I'm talking about." She looked at me as if trying to decide if she should believe me as my face slipped between her legs. I moved in close to her sex and was surprised to see her juices flowing from her tight slit.

Amy apparently thought I was just getting a good look because when I slurped my tongue up the length of her gash she shrieked, "NO! THAT'S DIRTY!"

"Not really," I said as I slipped lower and shoved my tongue deep into her fuck hole. She again gasped in shock while I held her tightly to me before I said into her sex, "Yum, pretty AND tasty!"

"Don't do that to me!"

"Shut up slave," I said just before I moved up and wrapped my lips around her clit and flicked my tongue on it.

"OHGOD!" she gasped instantly as her body lurched violently. My suction increased and I worked my tongue on her viciously making her gasp and groan in reaction. She somehow remained silent for the half minute or so that I worked on her before I finally lifted my face about a foot above her.

"Well, how do you like it?"

"My god, what are you doing to me?"

"Just returning the favor after your decent blow job." I grinned at her as I sank back down and dragged my tongue all the way down her gash and then shoved it into her and plowed my way upwards once more.

She groaned hard while trying to push me away from her with her hands. My lips settled on her clit as my right hand moved to her pussy and I slipped first one, then two fingers into her and began fucking her with them. I soon realized she was doing everything she could to contain her pleasure, anything to keep me from knowing the affect I was having on her.

After about eight minutes she grabbed the sheets as every muscle in her body tightened yet she made not a sound as I made her cum. She hid it well but I knew that she had. I eased up on her and then lifted my face which was coated with her juices and my huge grin.

Amy just looked at me, her legs flopped wide open and limp as a wet noodle. I moved up and over her body to position my cock head at her opening. "Put my cock into you," I said. Her eyes slowly moved from my pussy juice coated face to my shaft then her hands grasped me and she inserted my tip about an inch inside of her while a soft gasp left her lips.

"Now pull me into you. Make me fuck you."

Amy moved her hands to my hips and then started pulling on me, softly at first until my shaft just eased into her. "OOOOOooooooooh..." she groaned softly as her eyes watched about 6 inches of my shaft disappear into her sex. I slowly pulled out of her until just my tip remained in her warmth and then slowly shoved back in until all but about an inch was within her. "Oh my god," she softly groaned as I paused before pulling nearly all the way out once more.

"OOF! OAPH! UMPH! OOF! OHGOD! OH! OAPH!" she gasped as I suddenly gave her seven hard and deep thrusts in no more than 2 seconds. I had stopped with my cock buried to the hilt within her and her eyes were locked on my invisible cock. My hips slowly pulled back eight inches and she gasped at the sight, then I reversed directions and slowly pressed into her until I bottomed out once more. "Ooooooooooooo," she groaned softly as I entered her to the max once more, her eyes now tightly closed.

I remained pressed tightly into her as I slowly counted to twenty. Her eyes opened at 17 and she said, "Damn it, you said you were going to fuck me so just get it over with!"

"Learn your place, slave," I said as my hips shot back and then slammed into her again before stopping dead fully buried again. Her eyes opened wide at the move and my words, her mouth opening to speak but no words issuing from it. "Unless I say otherwise we fuck the way I want to. And it won't be 'over with' until I say it is. Can you understand that?"

"Yes Russ, I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

I resumed slowly pumping in and out of her as she closed her eyes once more while resuming the chewing of her lower lip. Gentle moans and groans were her only reactions to my efforts, even though her body was telling me she was getting close. My fingers trailed to her clit and I rubbed and pinched it as my cock continued pumping into her at about one circuit every five seconds.

Moments before she would have cum I pulled fully out of her and ordered, "Suck my cock."

Amy gave a well hidden groan as she rolled over and moved her face to my cock where she timidly inhaled the first four inches of my shaft. Moments later she pulled off of me and I said, "Now you know how you taste, right?"

"Damn you, yes I do."

"Suck!"

Without another word she resumed working my shaft with her mouth and tongue. She is no where nearly as good as Penny or my mom, but she was now better than Pristine was on her first try or two. She surprised me when she pressed hard onto me and I felt my shaft slip into her throat an inch or so where she stopped for a few seconds before pulling off of me as she stifled her gag reflex.

"Sorry about that," she said, "I don't want to throw up all over you!"

"Go ahead and I'll be over every week!"

"Oh shit," she said as she quickly resumed her oral attentions. I was surprised when she started twisting and turning her head to allow her tongue to reach more of my shaft. Another five minutes and I told her to lie back.

This time as I lined up my cock with her gaping hole I said, "Hold on gorgeous." She gave me a questioning look that disappeared the instant I gave her 15 or 20 hard and deep thrusts in about 4 seconds. Amy didn't know where to look....at my face or at my cock that had stopped with less than an inch inside of her.

"Okay?" I asked her as shock flashed over her face. She nodded she was and immediately I resumed pounding her hard, fast and deep. My hips were flying into her at no less than 4 strokes per second while Amy's eyes bulged and her mouth opened in a soundless groan. Moments later she clenched her eyes shut while her hands gripped tight to her sheets just before her pussy squeezed around me super hard. She once more did a decent job of hiding her orgasm as she hardly made a sound, but her body told me all I needed to know.

After about twenty seconds her vaginal muscles relaxed and her grasp on the sheets loosened so I slowed way down and then finally stopped with my cock buried fully within her. I supported myself on my outstretched arms as I smiled down at her half open eyes. Finally she focused her half open eyes onto me and very softly sighed "Ohhhh my godddd." Then her eyes opened fully and she asked, "What ... what did you do to me?"

"That should be obvious Amy; I made you cum -- twice!"

"No you didn't," she said softly.

"Deny it if you want to but we both know that I did, don't we?" Her face turned crimson as I said that. "Trust me, if you just go with it and let it out instead of trying to squelch it you will be much better off. I don't care either way." She gasped as with no warning I pulled completely out of her and said, "Get on your hands and knees."

She groaned as her body slowly turned over and she looked back at me with fear. Hell I was just going for doggie style but her look told me maybe I should finish taking her around the world. Amy reached between her legs and guided me quickly back into her pussy and then shoved back onto me hard as she drove my cock into her balls deep!

"Okay Amy, if you want to fuck me than just go ahead and I'll just stay in place right here." She turned to look at me and I said, "Come on, you moved first so start fucking."

"Damn," she said softly as her ass started moving. After a few words of encouragement she was pounding back onto me hard and fast, her lungs gasping for more air to power her efforts. After about eight minutes she gasped a very soft, "Oh my god, this can't be." Her hips grew more urgent as she was driving her ass back at me with greater power and speed than before. I eased my hand around her to her clit and began flicking it rapidly as her entire body clenched and lurched as her climax tried to start.

Amy was obviously trying to prevent her climax so I leaned down so my mouth was by her ear and I said, "Cum with me Amy! Cream all over my cock for me."

"OH GOD!" she gasped as I rubbed her clit hard while my hips suddenly pounded into her in time with her own movements. "OH FUCK! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!" she cried out. "OH GOD YESYESYES! OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING BASTARD ...... I'M ...... CUMMING SO HARD!" My balls had erupted into her the instant she said the word 'fuck' and didn't stop until I had flooded her with eight powerful blasts deep within her super tight pussy.

Finally each of our climaxes had ended, both of us gasping for breath as Amy choked back her tears. My hips slowed but didn't stop as I continued slowly pumping my cock into her cum drenched pussy. Both of my hands were grasping her shoulders to help pull her back onto me. Her head hung low as she softly sobbed before me.

Some moments later I softly said, "You should be happy not crying. Life is too short to go through it without ever cumming from sex!"