Photographs and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard! I shouldn't cum from this! You were just supposed to fuck me and then leave. Don't make me cum!"

"I don't ever recall saying I was just going to fuck and run! You and your body are mine as long as I am here so don't even think about telling me to leave."

"Oh all right," she said through her dying out tears. A few seconds later she turned and looked towards her hips and said, "Why are you still doing that. Good grief, are you crazy?"

I leaned over her ass and dropped a huge wad of spit, luckily hitting a bull's-eye on her puckered ring. "Shit that's cold! What the hell are you doing now?"

"Just be quiet for a while," I told her as I moved my hand down and then pressed my index finger into her to the first knuckle.

"OH!"

"Don't fight me, Amy." She looked back at me with her most worried look yet as my cock kept pumping her pussy while my finger matched its rhythm. Soon I had my finger up her ass as far as it could go and she had stopped protesting. I added a second finger and then a third as she started moaning more in pleasure than in pain.

"Oh god I can't believe what you're doing to me! Why are you doing this?"

Her body had resumed moving in time with mine and she didn't even notice when I slipped out of her pussy and right into her ass. Correction, she didn't notice UNTIL I slipped into her ass!

"OH MY GOD STOP!!!!!!!!!!! OW! STOP!" Being told twice to stop by her pissed me off slightly so instead of stopping as I had planned on I just slammed into her driving my cock all the way to its base. "OHFUCKKKKKKKKKKTHATHURTS!" she screamed.

"You got that thrust because you were trying to piss me off! Would you rather be mine to use every week for a year?"

"Nooooo," she softly said, "but oh god that hurts so bad! Would you please pull it out? I'll...I'll blow you again if you do. I'll try to take you all the way down my throat if you'll just take..." I pulled back about 7 inches then slammed back into her, "...IT OUT! OH GOD!"

"Like I keep telling you, you belong to me so I decide what happens. For the last time do you understand me?"

"Y...y...yes. But oh god that hurts." But she didn't move away from me and she kept quiet for the next two or three minutes as I worked to open her ass fully for me. My hips had been moving slowly and gently into her in fairly short strokes. Her body told me much though as her hips had resumed moving with me and her breath was getting deeper and harder.

As a test I slowed to a stop behind her and just knelt there letting her work her ass on and off of me. It took her nearly half a minute to realize she was the one fucking me. "OH! I'm sorry; I shouldn't have been doing that."

"No it's all right."

We stayed like that for about another half minute before she groaned as her head dropped down and she gasped out "Oh god, please fuck me. Fuck my ass! Don't get me started and then just leave me hanging like this!"

"Squat down onto your knees, get as low as you can but don't pull off of me," I said. She groaned as she did as I instructed her then I said, "Roll to your left." She did and I moved with her as she pivoted on my cock in her ass.

"Oh good god," she gasped while looking straight up into my eyes.

"I'll say, you feel good to me too." I pulled my cock back until only an inch or two remained inside of her and then I pressed forward until my balls slapped her but cheeks. Both of us groaned as I bottomed out.

Amy was staring right at the base of my shaft with what were probably the first lustful looks she had ever given. My hips moved back and her eyes bugged out as she sighed, "Oh my god it's so huge," just before I shoved slowly back into her. "Oh god," she gasped.

"Okay gorgeous, here we go," I said just before my hips started pumping her ass faster and faster, Amy's hands gripped my biceps and squeezed tight as she stared intently at my cock as it penetrated her ass over and over again.

Four minutes of silence was shattered when she looked up at me suddenly and screamed "OH MY GOD! FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM! OH MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS AND MAKE ME CUM!"

Instantly my hips began pounding into her as hard and deep as I could go. My balls were quickly reaching their own boiling point even as she flung her legs around my hips and began pulling me into her even harder. "Oh shit Amy, I'm nearly there!" I gasped as I pushed up higher as her back rolled to accommodate my downward thrusts into her pulsating ass.

She had stopped crying out but when my cock swelled and then blasted her ass with my first shot of cum she cried out, "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING WITH YOU AS YOU CUM IN MY ASS! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH GOD HELP ME FUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEOH GOD FUCK ME!"

Amy silenced herself by grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss where her tongue drove deep into me searching everywhere. Never would I have thought she could kiss like that! My cock was driving into her even though her sphincter muscles were clamped tighter than ever as she came.

My balls ran dry again and I gave her three final hard thrusts, the last one ending with my shaft buried fully within her still spasming ass. It was then that I realized she had her arms and her legs tightly wrapped around me with her head tight against my neck. Four deep breaths for me later her body was still shaking and twitching from end to end. "Phew," I gasped softly.

"Oh my god Russ, I can't believe what happened to me!" she softly said into my neck. "I can't cum, never have, not once, didn't think I could."

"I think you can."

"No shit! I just can't get over this and what you did to me!" She pulled her head back and said, "I think we need a shower."

Her legs and arms were still holding me tight so I just slipped one hand under her back and lifted her up as I said, "Okay, let's go!"

"Oh god!" she gasped as I knee walked off the bed. I stepped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom as she kissed me once more. Her hips were moving on me as we managed to get the shower started and up to a good temperature. As I stepped into it she groaned, "Oh shit Russ, I'm going to cum again, oh my god yes! Oh FUCK!" and she began frantically fucking my cock with her ass while she came fantastically.

After she recovered I lifted her off of me and settled her gently onto her feet, helping her until she could stand on her own. "My god what a day!" she said as she just leaned against me. I turned her in the spray and then gently washed her entire body from head to toe. Okay so I really took a good look at her body while I washed her and spent quite some time on three special areas!

"Now it's your turn to wash me," I told her. She simply took the shampoo and started on my head, then worked her way down my body from there. I laughed inside when she skipped my crotch and cleaned my legs before moving back up to my cock. Gently she lifted my sagging cock and looked intently at it, turning it this way and that before beginning to clean me there. I didn't think she was ever going to look me in the eye but finally she rinsed me while her eyes lifted up to mine.

"Is it okay if I check to make sure it's clean?" she asked me in her soft voice. I gave my ok and she gave a half smile before her lips slipped around my cock head and she swirled her tongue around my crown. Mere seconds later I was rock hard again and she pulled off of me moaning "Aaaahhhhhhhhh," before engulfing me again.

Amy worked my shaft quite effectively for several minutes but I knew I was a long ways from cumming so I said, "Stop for a bit and climb up here."

She pulled off of me with a sad look but with my help did as I asked. With her arms tight around my neck I lifted her by her ass and then eased her pussy down onto me once more. "Oh god, that feels so good," she softly moaned as she bottomed out on me. My hands then started lifting her up about six inches before letting gravity pull her back down while the water spray pelted both of us.

Our heads were side by side as she helped move her hips on me as she twisted and flexed them in time with my lifts. At least ten minutes later she gasped, "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum! Kiss me Russ, kiss me and make me cum!"

Our lips met and we stared into each other's eyes as her climax grew near. I sensed she was right on the brink so I said into her mouth, "Cum for me Amy! Cum on my cock!" My hands began pulling her back down hard onto my cock and she screamed in release as her body shook fiercely as she resumed her passionate kiss.

Amy's body was moving rapidly on me as she used her arms and legs to power her pussy on and off of me at a very rapid pace. Every few seconds she gasped a soft "Ohgod," before going mute again in frantic search of a continuing climax. About a minute later her body slowed as she sighed, "My god I never knew it could be like this."

"Glad you liked it," I said as her body shook again. Giving her a while to recover I finally said, "OK, now suck my cock and make me cum -- and this time I expect you to swallow it all!"

"I'll try, but you sure cum a lot! I kind of like it though." Then she slowly went to work on my pussy juice coated shaft. Wow had she gotten better at giving head! Guess all those times I had us stop and have her suck me for a few minutes must have really helped. Amy really worked her mouth and tongue on me like a pro while taking me right to the entrance to her throat many times.

I was moaning in pleasure and both of us noticed my cock swell. Instantly Amy pulled back and looked into my eyes again as she begged, "Cum for me Russ! Give it to me...make me swallow your sperm!" Then she dove back onto me and sucked HARD as she worked her tongue at a feverish pace.

"Oh shit yeah!" I gasped just before my cock exploded into her mouth. Amy moaned more than I did as she used everything she had to pull the cum out of my balls. "Oh god Amy," I gasped as she really worked her lips and tongue on my cock head giving my shaft incredible pleasure sensations that blew me away. (Pardon the pun) She was looking right into my eyes the entire time I came, something that I never expected.

I finally stopped pumping her mouth full of jism and she changed her focus to my shaft as she suddenly worked me hard trying to find more sperm to swallow. Bracing myself on the shower wall I watched in amazement as she attacked me purposefully making my balls scream. Some how my balls blasted her mouth with one last mighty rope of seed making my knees buckle.

"Holy fuck Amy," I gasped as I caught myself before falling to the shower floor. "Oh fuck that's GOOD!"

Slowly she eased up on her efforts and then just sucked onto me super hard while slowly pulling back until I left her mouth with a noisy 'pop'. Her eyes met mine once more as she opened her mouth to show me it was filled with cum. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed hard before opening up again to show me her now empty mouth. She took my shaft back into her mouth and gave me two full strokes to the entrance to her throat before pulling off of me gently.

"How was that Russ, is that how you like it?"

"Amy, that was incredible! The only way to make it better is if you deep throat me but it was damned good just the way you did it. WOW!" Still holding my cock in her right hand she stood up and I leaned down and kissed her. Since she wasn't in the throes of an orgasm I was surprised when she kissed me back with a dynamite kiss! Then we got out and I dried her while she dried me.

We walked out to where our clothes were and I got dressed as she watched me. "You're okay now, right?" I asked once I was fully dressed.

"Oh god," she said with the dreamy look of a well fucked woman, "I feel great! Why?"

"Because I meant it when I told you that I hoped you could enjoy our encounters. Hopefully you will try some of this with you husband. Maybe not all at once but little by little. I will let you know when I'll be back for more." I looked at her naked body and I said, "God you are so fucking hot! I'll bet Dave will shit when he finally gets to see all of you like I am." I gave her a parting kiss and squeezed her tit then left her to her thoughts.

Damn what an incredible fuck from a 'frigid' woman!

Ch 07.

Good god have I been busy! It is December 23rd and I have been pushing my teen-aged balls to the max as I made certain that I had taken care of every one of my slaves' requirements for the month! I'm not that much of an asshole that I would demand they cancel trips out of town just to be here over the holidays to fulfill my sexual demands.

So for the next two weeks I expect to only be with one woman, my ever horny mother who should have taken care of every one of those photos of her. But she still insists that a session with me doesn't count unless she completely fulfills my demand of a blow job! She usually makes sure to 'miss' some of my load thus being unable to count it. Damn what a joke, but who's complaining? My dad is fucking stupid not to be home pumping the shit out of her but I am a very willing substitute! Mom says she has only taken care of 15 photos so far and I really don't care. She is one incredible fuck! Oh hell, they all are!

I'm pulling up in front of Penny's house, wondering just what this little minx has up her sleeve. She called less than an hour ago asking me to come over as soon as possible to 'talk'. Her monthly commitment was completed three days ago and I wondered if she had figured out a way to get out of any further meetings like that. Damn I like fucking her ass, and her blowjobs are incredible, she LOVES deep throating me!

I rang the door bell hoping I wasn't stepping into some elaborate ambush that could end her enslavement to me. In only 2 seconds she opened the door with a huge smile as she said, "Hi Russ! Thanks for coming over as this is really important to me. Please come in."

I stepped inside as the sight of her took my breath away. My god was she looking fine today -- I had NEVER seen such a beautiful woman EVER! "Wow Penny, you look ...... WOW! Are you going out someplace?" I asked as I gave her a slow up and down body scan.

"Going out? No, I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to look good for you and I guess I succeeded."

My eyes quickly did the full circuit once more as I said, "No shit! Damn I never knew you were so hot, and I already knew you were gorgeous." I finished my statement with my eyes looking into hers then said, "DAMN!"

"Thanks! It's nice to know when you get the desired results. Follow me." She turned and took three steps before looking back at me to add "Please," before she continued walking. What the hell I thought as I followed her, ending up in her clean and neat bedroom.

"Nice," I said looking around, "I was expecting messier."

Penny looked at me with a confused stare then cracked up laughing as she realized I had said what she said on entering MY bedroom the first time. "Very funny!" she said even as she slowly turned around giving me a full look at every bit of her sexily dressed figure. "Thank you for coming ...... over."

"Sure," I said as I still wondered it this was some sort of trick or even worse an ambush.

Penny stepped up to me and began unbuttoning my shirt as she said, "I hope you don't mind, but I want to give you your Christmas present early." My shirt slipped off my shoulders and fell to the floor as I mumbled something like 'ok'. Next she focused on my pants then my boxers as she had me naked in no time. "There, I've got my present all unwrapped. Now what are you waiting for?"

"Um.....I'm not complaining but you already took care of this month's requirement," I said as I tried to figure out what she was doing.

"Yes we did," 'we?', what the fuck is this 'we' crap I wondered as she went on, "but we should be exchanging gifts with each other."

"I don't have a gift for you ... with me."

"Maybe, maybe not." she countered. "God just look at that thing!" she gasped as her eyes rose and looked at my slowly rising manhood.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as she leaned in and swallowed my cock fully as she made certain that I quickly reached my full size. "Oh god!" I groaned as she sensuously worked her lips and tongue on my cock giving me many extremely pleasurable sensations. Five minutes later I huffed "Holy shit Penny, this is your best one yet!" as she really ramped up her efforts.

A few minutes later I moaned as I fell backwards and landed on her neatly made bed. Penny followed right along with me as she never stopped her incredible blow job! She was kneeling to my left sucking my cock fully down her throat when I felt the first stirrings of my impending orgasmic explosion.

It was nearing 25 glorious minutes since she started her blow job when Penny pulled off of me begging me, "Cum damn it! Oh god Russ, cum for me! CUM!" then she took me back into her mouth and used all the things she had learned about giving head during her previous seven suck and ass fuck sessions with me.

"OH FUCK YES!" I cried out as my hips shot up and drove my cock hard into her throat as my first rope of cum shot straight into her stomach! Quickly she pulled back and ripped an additional 7 ropes of cream out of my balls and into her mouth where she savored each one before swallowing it down. I couldn't speak as I just mumbled non words while she drained my balls completely.

Once my balls ran dry Penny worked at keeping me hard for a couple of minutes before sliding up my body and giving me a kiss. Then she asked, "So how do you like your Christmas gift so far?"

"Jesus Penny, you've never given me a blow job like that one. Holy shit that was GOOD!"

"I'm glad you feel that way because I really tried to make it my best one ever," she said as she melded her body onto mine. "Could you roll us over now please Russ?"

Quickly I had her on her back with my body over her. I lifted up on my arms and said, "Damn Penny, my cock is still tingling from that BJ. Wow what a Christmas gift that was!"

"Oh, that wasn't your gift. It was more like a ribbon to be taken care of before opening the gift for the first time."

Looking around the room I said, "I don't see a gift anywhere."

"Look down here," she said softly. I did and when our eyes met she said, "There you go; now you can see it."

"You ...... you're my gift!?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes."

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"I ... I thought it would be obvious," she said with a grin. "I want you to fuck me Russ."

"Um, I've ... we've already done that. I've fucked you on seven different occasions."

"Yes you have, thank you very much. But this time I REALLY want you to fuck me!"

My hips had been sliding my shaft along her slit giving each of us pleasant sensations so I just pulled back a bit more and aimed my tip at her very familiar ass. I pressed against her and her anus began willingly opening for me when she reached down and grabbed my cock, "NO! Russ, I said I want you to fuck me."

"I'm trying to."

"Not there Russ. I want you to really fuck me. That is my Christmas gift to you!"

"You mean ..."

"Yup," she said as I moved way back and sat on my feet.

"I don't understand," I said. "You specifically told me NOT to fuck your pussy because you were saving your virginity for your husband on your wedding night. I don't remember us getting married."

"No .... but I wish."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Oh shit, I was hoping to tell you this AFTER we had actually done it. You know, as a complete woman to one hell of a man." She looked at me with a worried look before going on, "Okay, so we both know I wasn't happy when you forced me to suck your cock and then let you fuck my ass that first day, right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, do you remember that when we were finished I told you that I almost asked you to fuck my pussy that same day?"

"Nope, I do not."