Photography and Fashion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after all the years apart, they quickly established a familiar rhythm; long, slow strokes ending with his cock bumping against the end of her pussy followed by a quick withdrawal as her pussy muscles tightened around his shaft. Low, almost animalistic moans flowed from them.

"Ahhhhhhhh, I've missed this so much," she moaned as she lightly ran her fingernails across his shoulders and upper arms.

Instinctively, he arched his back, driving himself even deeper into her until he was embedded in her womanly treasure, the head of his cock pressing against her cervix.

Her eyes flew open as she gasped, "Deep ... so fucking deep. Ohhhhhhhh."

Pulling back only enough to take the pressure off the hypersensitive opening to her womb, he kissed her neck. "Sorry. It's been awhi ..."

"Don't be sorry, darling. That's exactly what I wanted. Whether you know it or not, you're cock is bigger than most men I've ever known. That's part of the reason I was so thrilled to see you tonight."

"So all you want it this?" he teased as he pushed back into her.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed, "... and no," she finished as he started to pull out. "There have been a lot of things going on in my life since you and I split and even more since your dad and I divorced. I just knew that I was sick and tired of being alone all the time and when I saw you ..."

"I understand," he said softly as he looked into her eyes. "I've given up a lot for my career too, and the biggest one was ... you. It's something I'll always regret but not tonight."

"... not tonight," she repeated as she lowered her lips to his. She took his tongue in her mouth and attacked it as though it were a small cock, sucking and nibbling on it. At the same time, his hands found her breasts, massaging, fondling, and kneading them. He pinched and pulled on her hard, erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, this feels so good. I can't remember the last time ...," she moaned huskily. "I didn't remember your cock being THIS big ... it feels good ... I can feel my pussy lips stretching, trying to hold onto your cock when you pull it back."

Shifting, she raised herself up, her arms fully extended like she was doing push-ups, as she pushed her pussy down even harder against his cock. As she increased her pace, she thrust herself downwards, pumping her ass up and down on his shaft, only pausing when it was fully buried in her, trying to drill it even deeper into herself.

He cupped her full, bouncing globes in each hand and pushed upward, matching her pace while helping her sit upright, until he was driving his cock almost straight up into her wet, hot pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk ... that feels good ... you're so damn wet. I can feel your pussy clamping down on my cock, like a vise every time I pull it back," he groaned.

"Are you complaining?" she asked teasingly.

"HELL NO," he replied as he felt her tighten the muscles of her pussy around his shaft even more.

"I'm glad," she sighed as she collapsed onto his chest and began to pump her ass up and down. Her pace increased, becoming a blur of motion Her pussy slid down on his shaft so hard that they could hear the wet squishy sounds emanating from it as he pushed into her wet depths.

"I don't think I can take this much longer," he groaned. "It feels like a volcano is about to erupt between my legs."

"Do it, lover. Fuck me. Finger my clit so we cum together. Make me cum, too," she crooned.

Slipping his hand between them, he found her stiff, engorged clit and fingered it, rolling it between his fingers and gently squeezing and pressing it.

The moment he touched her clit, she began to slam her pussy down even harder and faster on his rigid shaft. She could feel the sensation building in her pussy and in her body, pushing her up to the ultimate crest. He released her tit from his one remaining hand as he grabbed her hips and hammered his cock up into her, holding her there, grinding his hips against her and her throbbing pussy.

Her eyes flew open as her back straightened and tensed while she cupped her own breasts, twisting and pulling on the nipples. "Ohhhhhhh ... fucckkkkkkkk ... nowwwww ... yaaaaa ... going to ... ohmigod ... fuck me ... jam your cock into me ... right there ... so fucking deep ... going to cum ... now ... cum in me ... fill me with your cum ... deep ... deep ... there ... ahhhhhhhhh ... get me ... I want to be ... I want to have ... ohhhhhhhhhhh ... nnoowwwww ... CUMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGGG," she shrieked, neither of them knew nor cared what she might be trying to say, as the muscles of her pussy pulsed up and down his shaft, milking it.

It was more than he could stand. His body trembled from head to toe as his cum erupted from his cock, spraying and painting her inner walls, filling her with his cum.

Her body shook and convulsed above him until she collapsed, burying her face against his shoulder, mumbling senselessly as they traveled the gray, weightlessness of their orgasms.

They lay there afterward wrapped in each other's arms, neither saying a thing, as they gradually came down from their sexual highs. Carefully, he rolled them over to one side, keeping his cock buried in her pussy, so that they were both lying on their side, still joined together.

"I don't remember it ever being this good," he murmured.

"Me, either," she sighed.

Hesitating, he softly said, "I could get used to this."

"Mmmmmmmmmm, and why is that?" she replied.

"You're every man's fantasy of the 'perfect woman'."

She pulled away and looked at him. "And what exactly is the 'perfect woman'?"

"Well I guess the easiest way to explain it is to say you're the perfect lady out of bed and the perfect slut in bed," he said in a joking tone.

A look flared in her eyes as she pulled farther way. "So you think I'm a slut?"

Realizing his error he stammered, "No. It's just an expression."

"Ya, kind of like the one I was told by one of my first photographers. He said that with my body, and big tits all I'd need was an insatiable sex drive to be the perfect trophy wife or mistress," she snarled as she rolled onto her back and placed a pillow under her hips.

Realizing that he'd screwed things up for the night, he remained silent except to say "Good Night," as he gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

The following morning he was awoken to the sound of loud pounding on the door to his apartment as someone yelled out his name, "Gavin ... GAvin ... GAVIN!! DAMN IT OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!"

"Coming," he called out as he jumped from his bed, wrapping a robe around himself. He almost fell as he stumbled over the clothes that were still laying on the floor. When he opened the door, he was nearly knocked over as his friend and fellow photographer, Phillip pushed his way in.

"What the fuck?" Phillip called as he headed towards the kitchen. "You're not dressed yet? No wonder the boss called me and told me to check on you."

"Why? What's up?" he yelled as he tried to keep up with his friend.

"Well, let's see," Phillip said as he poured a cup of coffee, "it's going on 11 and you were supposed to be at a photo shoot at 9 and to top it off you apparently did some work last night at a fashion show but never dropped the pictures off. How does that sound?"

"Fuck," he groaned. "I ... ummmmm ... I met an old friend and we ...," he suddenly stopped talking and ran to his bedroom. The bed was empty. Not a sign of Denise except for a folded note on the bedside table.

Thank you for a wonderful time last night and I am sorry for the 'blow-up'. I actually did enjoy it. Unfortunately, there are some things I need to take care of in my career before I can dream of getting back to the life I once hoped to have with you .

Always,

Deni

Sitting on the edge of the bed he re-read the note over and over until Phil finally pulled him from his nightmare.

"Come on, buddy. You need to get your ass in gear before the boss strips it off of you and hangs it in his office as a trophy. I can see it now, "HERE HANGS THE REMAINS OF THE ONCE GREAT GAVIN D. PROMISING PHOTOGRAPHER WHO FORGOT HIS PRIORITIES."

He grabbed some clothes, dressed, and hopped a ride with his friend to the site of the photo shoot. Luckily, everything went well and he was done within two hours. What happened at the office wasn't nearly so lucky. The high point was that he got to keep his job. The low point was the he was given menial or beginner-level assignments for the next three months, assignments that took him to the 'arm-pits of the world', far, far away from any chance of finding or contacting Denise.

For nine months after that, Gavin hop-scotched around the world on assignments while looking for Denise. Several times he'd hear, "Oh, she was just here a few weeks ago," only to have her disappear again. Finally, in desperation, he asked for help from the one person who might know where she was - his father.

The answer came as a shock when his father told him, "Oh course I know where Denise is. She's right he ...," only to be cut off by the sound of someone else's voice in the background.

He listened to the argument before a new voice came on the phone, "Hello?"

"Hello ...," he responded, instantly recognizing the voice. The world seemed to shrink as he thought of all the time and miles he had chased this person only to find them back where it had begun, "... Denise."

"Hello, Gavin," she replied, hesitantly.

"I've been ... mmmmmmm ... I thought ... ahhhhhh ... How are you?" he stuttered, not sure where to start the conversation.

"I'm fine. And you?"

"Tired."

"I can understand that. I read all about your world-wide travels in some of the trade magazines."

"Actually I was on a world-wide man hunt."

"Really? Did you find the person?" she asked quietly.

"I have now."

Her suspicions confirmed, she replied, "Ahhhhhhh."

"I thought ... the last time we saw each other ...," he left the rest unsaid.

Everything went quiet until he finally heard her say, "I think you need to come home. There's a lot to talk about," before she hung up.

Calling his boss, he quickly made arrangements to take some time off before getting a seat on the first flight available.

Twenty-one hours later he stood at the front door of his father's house, knocking. When no one answered he went around in back. Just like the first time, his father was sitting in a lounge chair, but the woman carrying a can of beer towards him was fuller, more rounded and carried herself with the assurance of someone who knew what the world was about and where she fit into it.

"Hello," he yelled out as he entered the gate.

"Come on in, son. We've been expecting you," his father replied as the woman turned to look at Gavin.

The world faded as he looked into the pair of beautiful, piercing grey-green eyes. The lightness of her voice floated on the breeze, "Welcome home, Gavin."

Suddenly he found himself wrapped in her arms as she hugged him. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost," she chided.

"No. I ... ahhhhh," he never finished as he felt her lips on his. This was no 'motherly' or 'friendly' kiss though. Once again, the world around him seemed to spin as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"I ... ummmmmmm ... think I'll leave the two of you alone," he heard his father say as if from the another planet while he got up from the lounge chair and headed for the house.

Breaking their kiss, Gavin stared at his father and for the first time noticed the cane he was leaning on heavily.

"Wha ...?" he began before Denise placed a finger on his lips.

"I'll explain everything," she said as she drew him towards the now empty chair.

Dropping into it, so he wouldn't fall, he waited for her to take a seat before she started.

"First let me apologize for the way I left the last time we saw each other. That night meant so much to me I can hardly put it into words but at the same time it scared me. I had already put 3 years of my life into my career and though it may not seem like much, in the fashion world three years is a lifetime. During those three years, I worked hard but what they say about 'paying your dues' and 'getting ahead not only by what you know but by who you know' is very true. That night when you explained what a 'perfect woman' was, a lot of things came crashing in on me. You see, I've paid my dues ... many, many times over, but when you're a young woman, from a middle-class background, with good looks you pay with the only thing you have ... your body," she paused waiting to make sure he understood.

"I ... worked," she said softly, "for an agency that provided models and so on as 'eye candy' for events. Frequently, that meant I was expected to go home with whoever I was hired by and spend the night. That's why I got so upset when you made the comment about being a slut in bed," she continued as tears ran down her cheeks. "That's how I met your father."

"My father?" he exploded. "You mean he ... you ... he paid ..."

"No, no, nothing like that," she reassured him as she lay her hand on his. "I was 'working' that night but the man I was with was extremely drunk and started making crude comments about me. Your father stepped in and very persuasively told the drunk that the date was over and that I was leaving with him.

"Sir Galahad," Gavin chuckled.

"Ya, I guess you're right about that. He became my knight-in-shining-armor. Instead of 'working' your father helped me make contacts through people he knew. You know ... 'people who knew people who knew people', that kind of thing. I think you'd be amazed at who your father is if you took the time to get to know him better."

Gavin glanced at the door his father had entered and didn't say a thing, lost in thought.

"After that, my designs and company seemed to take off like a sky-rocket. Your dad never said a thing but I'm certain he had a lot to do with that. Over time, we got to know each other and I'm not sure if it was because I was grateful for what he'd done or whether I loved him in some way, but when he asked me to marry him I said 'Yes'.

"I didn't know he was your father until I came to live here," she laughed. "It's kind of hard not to know with all the pictures he has of you on the walls or the albums he has filled with pictures you took as a child and articles about what you've done now. That pretty much fills you in until you came to visit. You know that part but ...," she hesitated, "after the last time we met I was really confused and scared. I knew how I felt but had no idea about you or what you wanted."

"You left before I could tell you," he said defensively.

"I know that now but then all I could do was think about getting away. I needed time to think about you, my career, us ... the fact that you'd called me a slut. It all came crashing down. I buried myself in my work to avoid thinking about it but a few months later I got some news I hadn't expected," she hesitated, "but I'll come back to that. I tried to go it on my own but realized I needed help. That's when I called you dad. We talked and as usual he became my 'Sir Galahad' again. I still had to travel a lot so your father said he'd handle things. It was while I was I was over-seas on one of those trips that I got a call saying your dad had been hurt really bad in a car accident and they weren't sure he'd make it ... so I came back here," she said with the sweep of her hand.

"I never knew."

"That was your dad's decision. I wanted to call but he was afraid of what might happen if you found out this is where I was."

"So after each of your trips...?"

"I came back here. It's sounds strange now but I felt I owed him something for all the help he'd given me with my company and my ... ummmmm ... personal situation."

"And you and dad are ...?"

"No," she laughed again. "I never knew you could be so dense. I realized the night we spent together that you were the one I wanted. The one I needed in my life. The one I love," she finished.

His mind in a whirl, he sat speechless as he took all the information in. "So the reason she's here is to repay what she thought she owed dad," he started until another thought overwhelmed him. "She loves me!! She just said she loves me!!" he screamed inside his head. "So it wasn't just me. I'm not crazy like Phillip and some of the other's kept saying because I was trying to track her down."

The silence seemed endless and she began to wonder if she had been wrong to tell him about herself, until he took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you, too. I have been since we were in school together. I was stupid to let you go the first time and even more stupid to let you get away the second time," he finished as he stood up, pulling her to him.

Tears streamed down their cheeks as they stood there wrapped in each other's arms. "You've just made me the happiest woman in the world," she cried.

Pulling away, he looked at her as if seeing her for the first time, "Then I hope you won't mind if I make myself a very happy man," he continued as he knelt down on one knee, "Will you marry me?"

"YESSSSSSSS," she shrieked.

Blasting out of the door, his father yelled, "What the ...?" before seeing what was going on and quietly withdrawing back into the house.

That night the three of them sat around the table talking and making plans, though Denise quietly excused herself several times and left only to return with a glow that Gavin couldn't explain. When he looked at his father, he got the 'cat-who-ate-the-canary' look he had seen so often as a child when his dad had a secret that he wasn't telling anybody about.

When it was time for everyone to go to sleep, Denise took Gavin's hand and led him down the hallway to what had once been the guest room but was now her room. After entering, she closed the door behind them and waited for him to look at her.

"Do you remember what I said about being a slut?"

"Yes," he replied, reluctantly.

Unbuttoning her blouse she let it fall to the floor as she whispered, "I'm not a slut but I am a woman who knows what she wants, what she needs and how to get it so if that means I need to act like a slut sometime I'm fine with that ... just so long as it's only for you."

His eyes traveled up and down her body as she continued to undress. This was no longer the young woman he had been lovers with while in college nor the model he had made love to almost a year ago, this was a woman in every sense of the word. Her breasts were rounder and fuller, barely being held in place by her bra. Her waist was broader and just the hint of a bulge showed near her belly-button while her hips were wider giving her a more 'womanly' look somehow. It would be months later that he would learn that her measurements were now 36DD-27-38.

Her skin was deeply tanned and there wasn't any sign of tan-lines confirming that she had returned to her old habit of sunbathing in the nude. Her auburn hair was streaked with sun-bleached strands and her eyes looked almost steel-grey as they reflected the light from the small bedside lamp. Crowning this jewel of beauty were legs that were toned from her daily jogging and a trimmed tuft of pubic hair in the form of a triangle that was pointing down towards the junction of her legs.

"So you like?" she asked as she spun in place offering him a view at her entire body.

"I'd have to be crazy or dead to say 'no'," he replied.

"Then don't say 'no'," she whispered, seductively, as she walked towards him.

Her fingers felt like lightening rods, sending surge after surge of current through them, when she touched the open area above the top button of his shirt.

"I think you're wearing too much," she whispered in his ear as she began to unbutton his shirt. "Way, way too much," she finished as her tongue darted out and tickled his earlobe.