All Comments on 'Pieces of Mom'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A hot story

If he moves away to go to school, he better take his mom with him and keep her well fucked.

He may have tricked his mom into fucking her, but perhaps the trick was on him, and his mom wanted him as much as he wanted her. And now he is pussy wiped by his mom pussy, and can't even think of fucking another woman as he is so much in love with her.

Who knows, after four years of school, and they move back home, and she may have a couple of little kids with her, and her son is the father..

Thanks for the read.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

To be honest Mike is a bit of a nasty piece of work. But the story was excellent, very well written and erotic.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 11 years ago
Its the seduction

Great job. Using seduction always makes the prize sweeter

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Well done

The story was well thought out and well written. Keep on trucken.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

and that's what a story should be. Of course your character Mike is an asshole, but that's beside the point.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
Prelude to a Diss : Great Story with Unspoken Pitfall !

Sooner or later the novelty of servicing sweet but bovine mom wears off, then what ? So many possibilities- arghhh ! Please write a sequel, with a mind as nefarious as the main character's, incest is just a malfeasance compared to future deeds.

How much of a ( talented ) bastard does this author have to be to conceive & execute a story as this ? Sociopath alert ! Full marks for the hybrid Hannibal Lector / Ferris Bueller approach .

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

I don't see Mike falling in love with his mom. No one likes a weak ass female & that's exactly what his mom is. He might marry a dumb weak female like his dad did but if he was to ever fall in love it will be with someone that's his equal. He's gonna go to college fuck a bunch of girls there & fuck his mom when he's home for visits.

If he took her with him he'll get annoyed & tired of her like those other dumb ass weak girls from hs. Cause the only difference between them & Nancy is that she's not a kid & is his mom but other than that she's just as stupid as them hs girls. Its nothing special about her from the other girls so he's gonna treat her like Lance did. Mike is a douche so he's definitely gonna be fucking other girls like father like son.

I like the story I thought it was hilarious. As a chick I hate weak females but I couldn't help but like Mike & laugh at how he played his own mother. Too funny especially when she thought she was his first blow job lols. I gave it 5*.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 11 years ago
no real seduction

Uhgg... You need to learn how to seduce your audience... Descriptions....not now he has her pants off, then her shirt, followed by bra... You go way to fast! slow down!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 11 years ago
Good Story

Mike knew just how to in moms panties!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This may well be the best story of son into mom fucking I've ever read.

Mike is a cheeky calculating bastard, but you've got to admire him. He's very smart and very focused--focused on that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, his mother's mommy-hole. Mike's got one goal in life: to claim his "membership in a tiny sexual group: real motherfuckers." Mike plays his mother like a violin. Mom says, "I know that lots of young men and boys dream about sex with their mothers. It's a normal thing. You know, when we've kissed, and so forth, I have felt you getting hard, and that's okay. I appreciate that you've not tried to hide that from me." Hide it from you? Lady, your boy's counting on your cock-hunger when he presses his big hard on all over your voluptuous body. I love it that he keeps calling his mother "mommy." It recreates the closest, most intimate bond there is, between a boy and the mother whose cunt he came out of as a little baby. When Mike finally gets his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt, he tells her, "I'm home, Mom. Back inside you, like I used to be. I don't want to ever be in anyone else. Your pussy is my home, Mommy." He tells his dad off, making it clear that the old man will put no obstacle between Mike's hard young cock and his mother's warm wet twat. From now on Mike's got the perfect place to unload his hot young balls--it's up his mother's mommy-twat. His mother loves all the creamy semen her boy shoots up into her, filling her cunt to overflowing, so his milky sperm streams down his mother's legs, a sight Mike loves to see. Is it any wonder that Mike is filled with boyish pride in his big thrusting prick and his loaded balls? Or that his mother trembles with love for her darling baby boy, his magnificent young prick and that heavy sack he's proudly carrying between his legs?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
loser

Mike is nothing but a scheming predator. Taking the weakest of the herd proves absolutely nothing, except that you want easy prey. Shoot this player hound in his over -inflated head.

LAROCLAROCalmost 11 years ago
The kids a shithead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not a man , he's just a user. It's too bad Nancy got sucked into this mess. But in her eyes the kid could do no wrong, to bad mom.....LAROC

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

the only dif between him and pedophiles? pedophiles got caught. he is no better then his dad and did just as much damage to his mom so he could get his dick wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Asshole!

That's what Mike is! When he gets tired of his mother, which will happen, is he going to go after his dad's other girlfriends? Next thing you know he'll be following his dad, stealing ALL of dads girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Another one bites the dust..."

Yeah, it's the refrain from a Queen song. But it fits this story like a glove. Mike was nothing short of the sort of pussy-hound that virtually ALL normal males utterly and completely despise. Why? Because he's the user. He's the sort of guy who's most epitomized by that "You men are all alike - date a girl until you score, and then dump them and move on as soon as you've carved the notch in your bedpost!" that most NORMAL guys hear all too often from women! I can just hear him walking away from a recent conquest, humming, "Another one bites the dust!" to himself.

The way the author characterized Mike made it difficult enough to read this story and get any sort of enjoyment out of it. I was hoping that Mom's love for him, when they finally got together, would 'redeem' him - make him see what an absolute schmuck he's been, up to now. Unfortunately, the story doesn't end that way. Mike's still the same old "use 'em and lose 'em" prick that he was, at the story's outset.

Adding to the difficulty in enjoying any aspect of this tale was the author's absolute lack of any sort of "descriptive power" in depicting the actual sex-scenes. He might as well have used the absolute, clinical, "fit Tab A into Slot B" terminology, for all of the arousal-power his words conveyed.

And, the lengthy comment from "anonymous" aside, the continued use of "Mommy" was a total buzz-kill. Virtually every boy realizes - at some point, typically near the onset of puberty - that there's a difference between "Mom" and "Mommy", as used by a son to his mother. Only little boys say "Mommy". More-adult sons say "Mom", and it forces the mother to realize that her son considers himself to be entering another phase of his maturing process. He's growing up. He doesn't consider himself to be "a little boy", any longer - and he wants her to change the way she sees him, as well. How many young men - seeking to actually bed their mothers - want to risk the use of a term which may risk accidentally causing Mom to see them as still a little boy, incapable of being their lover?

Granted, there ARE some SLIGHT exceptions to this rule, but they tend to be of a geographical nature. "Mama" is often used - both in Western and Eastern Europe - even when the boy is a grown man of 30. That's because there really isn't any sort of "contraction" (as "Mom" is a contraction of "Mommy") to be found in the languages in those countries. It's also typical in the American Southeast, as a cultural hangover dating back more than 150 years. (That's the same culture that gave us a 19-year-old "John-Boy Walton" still calling his father, "Daddy", by the way.) But, in the rest of the English-speaking world, "Mommy" ("Mummy", in the UK) becomes "Mom" ("Mum") right about when the young male enters puberty.

It's a shame to see this story show up, as the author has turned out a few quite excellent tales in his previous "Lit" incarnation as "magdason" ('man as dog' is an obvious anagram), and those can still be found if you search Authors. This tale, however, is certainly not of the same calibre as his prior works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shut t fuck up

It's not real why you got to pick it appart like a bitch

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
an unfaithful father

teaches the ways of cheating to his son. son becomes a manipulative taker and focuses on his own mother because he has run out of susceptible girls at school. son kicks father out, moves into the master bedroom.

and leaves.

with his departure he abandons his mother. laughs at his father. and moves on to another open field of coeds.

so many questions, none worth asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh HELL NO!

I think Daddy produces a video of his son fucking his Mother and divorces her making the whole thing public and sending them both to jail. And by the way? She couldn't kick him out of the house without a lawyer and a very good reason. And changing the locks is a joke. One small broken window and he's in. At the very least he would have gotten all the marital assets when she got convicted of a crime. And I bet he sent copies of the video to all her family and friends and to all his sons friends. I don't think anyone would be talking to them any time soon. Plus which, since sonny boy had been convicted of a crime he got thrown out of school. How was he going to pay for school anyways when Dad withdrew his support? You do the crime, you do the time. Good luck getting into a decent school with a record. Daddy packed up and moved away with no forwarding address so who cares about any trucker? The end. Sorry but this story just didn't fly. Too many implausible things, even for fiction.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

This may be one of the most unique stories as far as the seduction of the mother goes... five stars from me.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it!! Very hot!

flyrsflyrsover 6 years ago

Boy this was a hot story. The idea of him completely taking control of his mother like that really got me going. People are upset that the son is a piece of shit, but the idea of getting someone like that so devoted to you like that is a hot kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story great build up loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

Brandonp2Brandonp2about 2 years ago

I don't give 5 stars to just anyone I really enjoyed this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous