Pieces of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mike got home his mom casually explained, "Your dad has to work late tonight. Guess it'll just be us again." She tried to gauge his reaction, and she wasn't disappointed. Mike broke out in a broad smile, walked up to his mom, and hugged her close.

"Let's make some salad and then we can talk. I like that a whole lot better than watching TV, don't you?" he said.

"Sounds great, honey. Tonight though, let's talk about you for a change."

While they worked together on the meal, Mike would move around his mother, leaving little caresses and kisses in his wake. Nancy touched him back and hooked her arm around his waist occasionally. They smiled and took their time over dinner, and when they finished, they walked arm-in-arm toward the living room. But when they got to the hallway, Mike put his arm around his mom's shoulder and turned her toward the bedrooms.

"Where do you think you're going, Mister?" asked Nancy.

"We always talk in the living room. Let's talk in my room tonight."

In his room, Mike let go of his mother, put some pillows up against the head of his bed, and sat down, his back to the pillows. Then he beckoned his mother to sit beside him, which she did. The room was lit by a single bedside lamp, and the atmosphere was quiet and intimate. Mike had seen to that before they had even started dinner.

When Nancy sat down, Mike put his arm around her and kissed her gently, starting her off slowly. He was giving her plenty of space, because tonight, he was expecting her to volunteer aid and assistance to her son's aching cock, and he didn't want to spoil that with a clumsy beginning.

"Okay," she said, "tell me about your life, your girlfriends, and all that."

Mikey knew how to weave a story that would get his mom emotionally involved, especially since she was so primed with their previous encounters. He began a tale of woe, explaining how hard the life of a shy kid is in a high school full of insensitive, immature girls. He painted word pictures of his sincerity and how it was stepped on by uncaring little bitches. But he did it in such a way that he didn't appear to be blaming anyone or whining.

"And then there's, you know, sex and stuff. My hormones are raging all the time. I'm thinking about girls and girl parts all the time, but I'm not getting anywhere close to them. If I could just touch a girl, explore, feel what it's really like. Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal for me if I could do that.

"Mom, I wouldn't tell anybody except you about this, but I have to masturbate a lot. I do it a couple of times a day, or more sometimes. Anything can get me going. And there's something else. Please don't be mad at me, because I can't help it. Mom, I have been thinking about you sometimes lately. I mean, when I masturbate."

Nancy was silent, composing herself to answer. Her poor, shy little boy! His love for his Mommy was all confused with his hormonal drives.

"Mikey, I know you get aroused with me, and it's understandable that you have fantasized about me. I know that lots of young men and boys dream about sex with their mothers. It's a normal thing. You know, when we've kissed, and so forth, I have felt you getting hard, and that's okay. I appreciate that you've not tried to hide that from me, and I give you a lot of credit for telling me the things you just told me."

"Oh, Mommy!" said Mike, and he pulled his mother into a hug and deep kiss. As they continued, his left leg draped over her hip, pulling their hips together and grinding his cock into her leg. For long minutes they kissed and petted, and then Mike's hand went under her shirt and held her right tit. Nancy didn't freeze or pull away. How could she deny this to her son? He loved her, and she loved him.

"Mom, these pants are killing me. I'm gonna take ëem off." Mike didn't ask her permission, but neither did she object. Quickly, before she could consider the matter, he had his jeans off and was back to kissing and fondling Nancy. Mike's thin boxers were a meager covering for his engorged dick, and it poked around her hips and thigh, looking for a home in her body.

Mike began unbuttoning Nancy's blouse, and again, she made no move to stop him. He unclipped her front-loading bra, and her small pointed tits exposed themselves. Mike buried his face in her chest, and Nancy moaned a little. Mike's left hand began exploring her right arm, from her shoulder, down to her forearm, and then to her hand, resting on his shoulder. With little nudges and pulls, Mike worked her hand down toward his hard cock. Lust or curiosity took over, and Nancy closed in on his thinly covered prick.

"Mommy!" he gasped as her hand wrapped him.

"Sweetheart, I think you need some help here. Lie down on your back."

"Got it!" Mike thought. "Yes!"

Nancy straddled her son's thighs, her breasts still exposed as her shirt hung open. Seeing the look of lust in her son's eyes, Nancy pulled the shirt and bra off her shoulders and let them drop. Then she reached into the opening in Mike's undies and pulled out his stiff surprise. Instantly, she thought of Lance. What would happen if he ever found out? If anybody ever found out? How long had it been since she had had a young, hard cock in her hand? Since she had felt so powerful?

But it was too late for thinking now. She began to stroke as Mike murmured words of endearment and everlasting love.

"God, your hands are so soft, Mom. They feel wonderful, and you look so beautiful down there, holding me in your hand. Oh, Mommy! If you would just kiss it, it would be so wonderful! Nobody has ever kissed me there," he lied.

Although some small thought at the back of her mind screamed at her, the words she chose to listen to were her son's. Her son needed to be kissed. She had kissed him many times. On the cheek, on the mouth, on the shoulder. Why not kiss him down there, too? What was the difference? Hadn't she kissed every part of him as a baby? Hadn't every mother done that? What was so different now?

Nancy shuffled her knees back along his thigh and shins. Holding him with her right hand, she leaned in and kissed the head of his prick. It was very warm, and she ran her lips over it, feeling the warmth. It felt good on her lips. She circled the dark head with her tongue and pushed the tip into the tiny hole. It came back trailing a string of sticky liquid. Her lips closed over the head, and she sucked softly. This was pleasant work for Nancy.

"Oh, god, Mommy! I never felt anything that good!"

She began to fill her mouth with her son's prick. She kept her teeth riding very lightly on him so as not to injure him. Down and down she went, moving her hand down to accommodate her mouth. Then back up and slowly down, trying to take more of him into her mother's mouth. She thought how remarkable it was for a young man to have so much control when experiencing his first blow job. Her son was very special, indeed.

Mike pulled pillows behind his head so that he could view the main event. She cut her eyes up to meet his, and smiled with them at the angelic look on his face. She was thinking, "What a wonderful relationship I have with my son." He was thinking, "God, does she suck cock good!"

She began to concentrate more on his cock head with her mouth while her fist pulled up on the base of his cock, only to pound down into his pubic hair. Faster she went, and Mike wove his fingers into her brown hair to keep her from changing her mind. He felt she would keep him in her mouth through his climax, but to make sure, he didn't warn her before he came, and his hands held tight as semen blew past her tongue and into her throat.

Mike couldn't have seen from his vantage point, but in the latter stages of the blow job, Nancy's left hand was under the elastic of her shorts, furiously rubbing her clit. When his climax ended, though, he noticed her curious convulsions as her tongue licked him clean.

With his mother so far gone, and with his own youthful stamina, Mike was inclined to take his mother's pussy right then and there. And he might have done but for the flash of car headlights across his wall. He could have easily missed them, and a few seconds earlier, he would surely have missed them.

"Shit. I think Dad just pulled in! Mom, I love you like crazy. Now run jump in bed, or the shower or something. I'm going to pretend I'm asleep."

This was bullshit. His dad had a way of showing up at the wrong time. He was really hoping to seal the deal with Mom tonight. There was too much chance that she might get cold feet after coming so far and getting interrupted. She wasn't much of one to take big chances or enjoy deception. Well, never mind. He'd think of something.

-----

True to form, Lance stayed close for a couple of weeks. Mike was frustrated that his plans had been delayed, but he used the time to good advantage. He snooped around in the phone and credit card bills to find out who Lance had been keeping company with. He found the name of Judy Fenwick and a few payments to a motel across town. Judy turned out to be a married lady who worked downtown, not far from his dad's office. It was a plus that Judy was married, as that meant another good reason for Lance to hide the affair. One day, Mike wandered into the travel agency where Judy worked and got a look at her. He even managed to get a shot of her with his cell phone while she was occupied with a customer. He figured he could use that if he needed to confront his mother with evidence of Lance's infidelity. Judy was a cute little blonde number, about 10 years younger than Nancy.

On the home front, real communication with his mom was pretty nearly impossible. An occasional touch or smile showed that she was trying to maintain some closeness, but there was no surreptitious kissing on the lips or other sign that Nancy was as avid about continuing as he was. In fact, at times he noticed a look of concern or worry, and that factored into his plans.

When Mike's chance came, it was in a call from his dad on a Thursday evening. His mom was shopping, and Lance would normally have been home by now, thwarting any effort Mike might have made to advance his cause.

"Mikey, hi. This is your old dad. Is your mom around?"

"No, Dad, she's still out shopping. I think she's planning a nice roast for dinner."

"Oh, geez. I hate to miss that, but I've gotta work late on this Fenwick, er, Simpson project tonight. In fact, it'll probably be an all-nighter. Tell your mom I'm sorry, and that I plan to take her out tomorrow night to make up for it."

"Will do. We'll miss you at dinner," he said, a smile breaking across his face.

In his room, he did a quick cleanup and turned on the lamp to the low setting. He stacked pillows at the head of the bed. He took a quick shower, put on a clean T-shirt and shorts with no underwear, and went back to the kitchen to wait for Nancy. "All set," he thought. "Tonight, goddamn it!"

Mom came in toting grocery sacks, and Mike rushed to help her haul in the rest of them.

"Dad called. He can't make it home. He may be gone all night."

If Mike had been expecting her face to brighten, he was disappointed. She stood looking down at the table for several seconds while he leaned against the cabinets across the room.

"Mike, let's talk. Can you wait awhile for dinner?"

"Sure, Mommy," he said, trying to leverage any cuteness he might have.

He took her hand and walked into the living room and made to turn down the hallway toward his bedroom, but she pulled back the other direction, toward the den.

Sitting on the couch as before, two knees touching and holding hands, Nancy looked down and began to speak.

"Mikey, when we were alone together before, I really let myself get carried away. I shouldn't have done that."

"Mom," he started to interrupt.

"Let me finish. I know you're going to say it was alright and that you want us to continue the physical stuff we've been doing. But it's scary to me. We nearly got caught by your dad twice, and I have a hard time acting normal around him. He made love to me last week, and I was thinking about you. I could have called out your name, if I hadn't been really careful. You might think that made things more exciting, and it did, but it was too exciting for me. I don't think I can live like this, and I think we have to stop all this."

When Nancy looked up at her son, his demeanor had changed. He let go of her hand and leaned back into the corner of the couch, arms outstretched. He looked bigger somehow. His face wasn't that endearing one she was used to. He looked like an adult. He looked a little like her own father. His voice was different as he spoke.

"I disagree. What needs to happen is that you need to step up and take charge of your life. You need to admit what we both know is true. Dad has been having affairs for years, and you have denied it to yourself. Well, I have evidence. I know who he's with tonight. Do you want to know who she is?"

Nancy was stunned. She had been pretending for so long about Lance, and she never thought she would be confronted with the truth so bluntly. All she could do was to look back at him.

"He's with a woman named Judy. I know what motel they're probably at. She's married, and she's about 10 years younger than you, and blonde. I have a picture of her. So, now what are you going to do?"

Still, Nancy was speechless.

"Okay, here's what's going to happen. I will take care of the situation with Dad. He can move into the apartment out back. He won't find out about us, and if he does, he won't say a word. He couldn't stand the embarrassment of people knowing his wife and son were lovers."

"Lovers?" she thought. "Are we lovers? He certainly looks more like a lover than my son right now."

Mike continued. "He also can't stand having his secret exposed, since Judy has a husband, and Dad wouldn't want that to blow up in his face. As for you and me, we move forward. We don't stop. Do you have that straight?"

"Mike, IÖ"

Not waiting to hear her answer, Mike stood and took her by the hand, lifting her off the couch firmly and leading her out of the den, across the living room, and down the dark hallway. She felt like they were in a tunnel.

In his room, he positioned his mother by the bed and began to unbutton her blouse. Nancy said nothing and watched his fingers. She felt a great inevitability spread over her.

The blouse came off, followed by the bra. They embraced and kissed deeply while his right arm held her close and his left hand entered her shorts and squeezed her ass.

Nancy began experiencing things on two levels. The rational level seemed to be observing and making comments on the irrational events taking place.

"His hand is on my bare ass! Oh, god, he popped the button on my shorts! That's my zipper going down!"

Mike's left hand slid into her panties, sending a shock wave through her when his fingers slid over her hair and his middle finger pressed into her wetness. Soon, he knelt to remove her shorts and panties. He pressed his face into her warm womanhood and inhaled.

"My legs feel twitchy. I may pass out," her rational mind thought.

With a sigh, Nancy sat on the bed and fell on her back. He spread her legs.

"This is where I came into the world," he thought. There was a mood in the room that Mike didn't want to break by speaking, but he was mightily impressed to think he'd been born where his lips and tongue now moved so freely.

Nancy was first to speak. "Oh, Mikey! My god, that feels so good, baby!"

Mike was on his knees before his mother's vulva, her left leg over his right shoulder and the other pressed toward her chest with his left hand. The fingers of his right hand trailed over her thighs, ass, and pussy while his educated tongue probed and prodded her double lips. Nancy was stunned at his prowess as his middle finger moved inside her over her G-spot and he began to gingerly suck and lick her clit. Her right hand curled into his hair while her left made contact with her own breasts.

Nancy's orgasm was building quickly as her son ate her sweet pussy. A random image of Lance crossed her mind, but she quickly re-focused on her present situation. She had to admit to herself that her life had become much more exciting since Mike first kissed her. Her infrequent sex with Lance had been invaded by thoughts of Mike, even if she tried to suppress them. Now that he was between her legs, stoking her fires, she knew that she wanted him there.

The hell with Lance. Mike would handle that threat. And he would be handling her from now on as well.

Mike toyed with the idea of dragging this first climax out. He had the skill to keep her near the top but not spilling over into cum-land if he wanted. On the other hand, he could hardly resist getting her off with his mouth. That always did wonders for his ego and made his cock that much harder. Not that his cock needed any help this evening. So, with a swirl of his tongue followed by rapid lashes across her clit, Mike pushed his mom over the edge, her soft thighs hugging his head and both her hands in his hair.

The last piece of his mom lay before him. Well, maybe not the last piece, but the last one he would have to fight for. He prepared to take her. He slid her onto the bed and shucked off his clothes. She was expecting him to take her as a lover, and he didn't disappoint.

Not until he'd positioned himself between her legs, lined up his cock with her waiting lips, and push himself all the way in, did he make a sound.

"Mommy, I'm your lover now. Me, and nobody else," he whispered. Then he began the ancient in-and-out motion of love.

"Yes, baby. You're my lover. I won't let anybody else in me, ever. Nobody but you, sweetheart."

That admission had a visceral effect on Mike, and he began fucking her harder. He had planned for this moment, but now that it was upon him, his careful plans were vanishing. He was not going to be able to hold back the flood. His control was lost to lust. Much more quickly than he wanted to, Mike began pumping cum deep into his mother, and his reaction triggered an orgasmic response from her.

But even as Mike came deep inside her, he still wanted to go on. Slowing his pace but keeping his steel, Mike rocked inside his mother. With the slowdown, he leaned in to kiss her mouth and explore her pointy little tits. Some pillow talk could help this effort.

"God, Mom! I can't stop! I'm gonna stay hard and make you cum again. And then I'm gonna cum again"

"Mikey, ohhh. I can't believe you're staying so hard! That feels wonderful. God, Mikey, you came in me! That's so wild! Oh, baby, I'm so glad you didn't take ëNo' for an anwer."

"I'm home, Mom. Back inside you, like I used to be. I don't want to ever be in anyone else. Your pussy is my home, Mommy."

By this time, Mike had stiffened fully, and he was ready for something new.

"Roll over, Mom. I wanna do you from behind."

They remained locked together as he lifted her left leg over his head and rolled her to her belly. For the first time, he saw just how magnificent her ass really was. As he once more began to push his cock home, her cheeks pressed back on his lower abdomen like the ultimate pillow. He put his legs outside her thighs and squeezed her together as he powered up into her cunt. Mike's hands kneaded her shoulders as he bent low to whisper in her ear.

"Mommy, play with your pussy. Rub your clit while I fuck you."

Nancy moaned at the nastiness of his words and slid her right hand under her hips and down into her nether fur. She found her slick clit, covered with her son's cum as his first load oozed out of her. They settled down into a long fucking session, neither of them anxious to cum yet, and both caught up in the feel and excitement of incest. There would be many more encounters to come, and all of them satisfying, but there would be none like this first one, with its feral overtones. They fucked like animals.