Pieces of Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were locked together, but each was in a separate mental world. Nancy's world was like a dream state, like her flying dreams but more real. Mike was more grounded, feeling every pump of his cock in her pussy, the slickness of their hot bodies, the give of the bed, and the relentless press of her ass into his abdomen. He imagined his pubic hair tickling her asshole. That victory would come later, he was sure.

As the session wore on, Mike could feel his second cum approaching. "I've got total control, total dominance," he thought. Not in a bondage sense, but as evidence of his success and membership in a tiny sexual group: real motherfuckers. He clutched her left wrist and brought it into her side, completely covering her with his body and working his hips even harder. His mouth came down upon her ear, and he tongued it delicately, grunting a bit with each thrust.

His mother responded to his firmness, both the internal and external. She felt a little smothered by his closeness, yet she relished the feeling of willingly being in his absolute control. With everything she had, she pressed her ass into him, hearing a small shift in his grunting that let her know a flood was coming. She was ready for him when his climax hit, and she assaulted her clit to take herself over the cliff with him.

The second fuck ended in loud cries and moans from the pair of them. Words were garbled in their throats, choked like the convulsions of her pussy around his spewing cock. At last it ended, and Mike rolled off his mother, their mixed juices sliming them both, as well as the bed.

What can be said at a time like this? What words express the fulfillment of the ultimate fantasy? It was done. They were united. What had happened was eternal and could never be erased or changed. Their crime, their sin, and their ecstasy was forever.

-----

Mike stayed home from school the next day. He used some of the time to get his mother packed and sent off to wait for him in a neighboring city. He also packed a few of his dad's things and moved them to the apartment out back. He was waiting when his dad came home, totally unsuspecting.

"Where's your mom? We're supposed to be going out to dinner tonight."

"She's gone. She'll be away a few days."

"Huh? What happened? Did somebody get sick or something?"

"No, Dad. Look, here's the deal. You're out. She wants you out of here. She knows about Judy and that motel you've been using on the other side of town."

"Whaaat? Mikey, where did she go? I've gotta talk to her. I think there might be some misunderstandingĂ–" he tried.

"No. No misunderstanding. She asked me to handle it, and this is how it's gonna go. You move into the apartment and keep away from me and Mom. She hasn't decided whether to divorce you yet, but she has the evidence if she does decide to."

"But, she can't just kick me out. I live here, too."

"Correction. She can and has kicked you out, and you don't live here anymore. You live in the apartment, and that is a favor she's doing for you. You can pretend to the world that things are the same, at least until she makes a decision on divorce. I packed a few of your things, and they're in the apartment. By the end of the weekend, you should get what you need from the house and move it out there."

Give Lance credit. He tried to apologize. He tried to make himself sound like a victim. He tried everything he could, and if Nancy had been there, she might have caved in. But Lance was dealing with Mike, and Mike was his match. In the end, Lance moved out.

That night, Mike met Nancy at her motel room, carrying red roses and a bottle of nice red wine. As with any new lovers, they spent most of their time that weekend petting, kissing, talking and making love. By Sunday night, they were back in the house, with all the doors locked with new locks. Mike slept with his mom in the master bedroom for the first of many times.

As the time neared for Mike to leave for college, all the way across the continent, Lance approached him in the yard one day.

"Mikey, what's going on with you and your mom? You guys stay holed up in the house all the time, as far as I can see. I don't believe you've had a date in months."

"Well, I like spending time with Mom. She likes the way I treat her."

"I've been wondering about that. Just how do you treat her? What are you two doing together all the time?"

"If you're accusing us of something, why don't you just spit it out, Dad."

"You are, aren't you? You and she, doing it in my own house, under my nose!"

"If we were, it would be none of your business. And besides, I'm the one who has evidence of an affair, not you."

"I could call the cops right now. I could have you both put in jail."

"For what? And if you could prove it, can you imagine how you'd look to the rest of the world? Cuckolded by your own son? Not to mention the damage I could do if I conveyed a certain bit of information to Judy's husband, the trucker?"

Lance just looked disgusted, but then a small smile crept to his lips.

"Son, I've gotta hand it to you. You've got a lot of my genes in you, I guess. You fucked your own mother! Even I never did that, and I've fucked a lot of women. I have to say, I respect that. You'll do well in the world. So, how did you manage it?

"If I had done such a thing, I would have done it like you told me to. Take one piece at a time."

"If I had done such a thing, I would have done it like you told me to. Take one piece at a time."