All Comments on 'Pillow Talk Ch. 02'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

Like where this is going I hope. Please continue with this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn hot

Can’t wait for the next chapter

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 5 years ago
Love the Shave

Nothing better than having your ballsack shaved...nice and clean and bald..lick it good baby..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Michelle

Michelle already wants to get that big cock inside her. Please continue! Great story so far.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
Excellent

This is get very very good. Got me turn on!!!!!!!!!!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 5 years ago
Thank you

You are the first author to point out that hair removal creams such as Veet and Nair STINK to high heaven. It's so bad I've completely given them up! Moreover, they do get rid of hair, but leave more stubble than shaving, so shaving is what I do now, using four- or five-bladed razors of good quality, none of those cruddy disposables. Best of course would be laser treatments but they are damned expensive and if you want a full Brazilian, they are hard to find. Waxing is next best but almost as hard to find as laser for full Brazilian. When you're in Manhattan I'm sure availability is no problem, but suburbs or small towns, forget it.

This may seem to be just a detail to you readers, but, as they say, God is in the details (or is it the Devil?)

The story itself is up to MicheleNylons standard and get an easy 5 stars! XOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3957 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES