Pin Money Pt. 04

Story Info
Eve exposes more of herself.
5k words
4.57
13.9k
23
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Thursday:

Alex greeted Eve and walked her down to make-up. As they entered Brenda looked the girl over and scowled, "I hate you," she sighed. "Anything I do will just make you look worse," she said waving the young blonde out. Alex laughed, "That makes me feel great. You spend a good half hour on me."

"That's because you like to wear a lot of makeup during your shoots. I think it's so no one recognizes you," the girl laughed. "Go on, quit wasting my time. Get out there and have fun."

Eve looked around, butterflies in her stomach, surprised that everything was the same as yesterday.

"Eve, great! You're right on time," Drew said. "Hopefully we can get through these fairly quickly," he indicated the rack of bras and panties. "For all these, I'd like three basic poses," he gave instructions demonstrating each pose. "We'll start with the bras, Eve, there are what, a couple of dozen colors? Put on these white panties to start, swap out each white bra, then the red thong with all the...yeah, I figured you got it," he smiled as he went back to the cameras.

Eve quickly got it and tried to match each pose but with variations in hips, shoulders, or arm angles. She didn't want the results to look like the same model with the different bras just photoshopped. She was relieved when she got to the last bra. She was so wrapped up in the shoot that she never noticed an older couple standing to the side observing.

"Who's that?" she asked Alex.

The blonde looked surprised, "Wow! That's Brian Atkins and Willow Waters. They never come to the shoots." She looked over at Drew wondering if he saw them but he was busy with some of the gear.

"Let's ignore them, the tall blonde said. We have the panties and thongs to go through." she looked at the young girl, "You've sure become more comfortable," she nodded over at the couple, "you've never once acted modestly and here you are naked in front of two strangers. I'm impressed."

Eve was about to wonder about that when Drew came over to the naked girl, "That was incredible, Eve. I think we got through the collection in half the time it usually takes. Alex," he looked at his watch, "That usually takes two hours? We did it in an hour 15." He patted the girl on the shoulder, "We'll write down 2 hours for your pay. Now, the panties. We can't have you swapping out bras so can you either cup your breasts or put your...yes! Ok, and for these no need to be so cookie-cutter, ok?"

Eve flowed back into the rhythm of pulling on the panties, walking out topless then posing with her hands or arms covering her boobs or with her back turned. After pulling on a tiny black thong, the last of the basic undergarments, she started to walk out when she did a cartwheel followed by a front flip, landing gracefully with her arms outstretched. "Sorry, "she blushed, "I just had to do that." She looked over towards the wall seeing the couple standing and clapping.

Drew noticed them for the first time "Mr. Atkins, Ms. Waters. Sorry, I didn't know you were here," he said. "Hang on, Eve, let's get the last few shots then you can go grab lunch. You were great...I mean it, absolutely incredible and I'd like to explore a lot more of your gymnastics abilities.

Eve cupped her breasts, "I'm glad I don't have to do that for every pair of panties, these might rip off," she moaned.

After Eve trotted off to get out of the panties and get dressed, Drew came back over, "That was very efficient. I usually hate this part of the catalog but getting through it so fast made it a breeze. So, Eve, Are you ready for the Intimate Collection shoot? Are you comfortable with it?" he asked.

The young blonde laughed, "I must be, I was just about to go out to my car like this to grab lunch," she laughed.

"We'd like to take you to lunch," the older man said as the couple walked up. "Drew, great job. We heard about the new girl and had to see for ourselves." He looked at the photographer, "What time does the next shoot start?"

"I'd like to start at two, but it's up to you, obviously," he said.

"Oh no, it's not. This is your ship, we're simply passengers," the man smiled, "Honey, get dressed and let's go sit down and talk, ok?"

Eve quickly pulled on her clothes and met the couple out in the reception area. "Sorry, I tried to be as quick as I could," she panted.

The beautiful woman in her fifties laughed, "relax, it would have taken any other girl an extra 15 minutes to get dressed and primp themselves." She looked curiously at the girl, "You honestly don't know what I mean, do you?" she took the blonde's jaw and turned her face this way then that looking at her features, "You're a natural beauty, you know that?" She looked at her husband, "Brenda told us never allow anyone to put any makeup on you. She was right. Willow Waters and this is my husband Brian Atkins, I take it you've talked."

Eve wondered why after the first day, the makeup girl just shoed her out. "It's good to meet you both," she shook their hands, "Mr. Atkins, Ms. Waters," she said.

"Brian and Willow. Ok, what do you feel like eating?" Brian asked, "There's a terrific sandwich place, or are you like Willow who eats only salads?" the man chuckled.

"I, um. I like food," she said softly. "I eat everything," she blushed.

Willow rolled her eyes, "I hate you already. The most beautiful figure I've seen in years and you don't suffer for it? That's just wrong," she sighed. She looked at the panicked expressions on the girl's face, "Oh honey! I was kidding. I love that you are so gifted. There are too many of us that suffer for our craft as it is. Please enjoy life, take it by the balls and well...perhaps don't eat those. I've tried Rocky Mountain Oysters. The texture..." she shuddered.

The meal was strange for Eve as she'd never been the focus at any meal or gathering she'd ever remembered. Her parents told her early on that no one likes an opinionated woman and Adam had so many of his own there were few openings for any Eve might have. They asked her about her life growing up, her ballet experiences, her gymnastics history. After a few awkward responses, Eve relaxed and found she could keep people's attention. She found herself expressing some of the oddities she'd seen and the conventions she found illogical in her life. She hadn't even realized these were things that bothered her but the couple had a way to get her to open up.

"My God!" Willow sighed, "Most models are great at talking about themselves but you've been paying attention, haven't you?" She looked at her husband, "You need to get your head out of your ass and get this girl signed to a contract." She looked at Eve, "We need to get back, I'm looking forward to how you do this afternoon, but who is your agent?"

Eve shook her head, "Me? I don't have one. I am doing this for...well, you know, pin money," she said.

"Pin money?" she looked at her husband, "With your looks and presence you can be making Porsche money. Don't sell yourself short." She signaled the waiter, handing him a black AmEx card.

***********************************************

"Nervous?" Alex asked...on the other hand, how were," she nodded over to the older couple. "We've had a few girls run crying from the building after, well it was mostly Ms. Waters, grilled them. Were they tough on you?" she asked.

Eve shook her head, "No, they were fine. Perhaps they had higher expectations of the other girls and wanted the best out of them, anyhow, yes. I'm nervous. I hope I don't disappoint you and Drew," she said softly.

"You'll be fine. Remember how you morphed into the virginal newlywed with Jerry? Imagine dressing for your husband when you put on each of these," she indicated the rack. She pulled off an item, "start with this one. It's fairly conservative," she said. "Also, you'll be with another photographer rather than Drew. He usually takes the more difficult girls, so you've moved up!"

Eve looked at it, 'this is conservative?' she thought. She stripped off her clothes and pulled on the black lacy teddy. She was relieved that the crotch had a pair of snaps at least. She looked at Alex who smiled broadly, "perfect. Ok, now go out there and make their balls ache," she chuckled. "I have to go over to help out with Claire so these are your outfits for the first series," she said. "I know, right, what is this...six items? Trust me, these will be an hour or more." She gave Eve a quick hug and went to the other side of the huge set.

They had changed the set. Now there were various rooms, kitchen, living room, bedroom, etc. Each had cameras, lighting and various girls were smiling fetchingly in each as they followed the instructions of the photographer.

"Eve, good to meet you, I'm Brad so let's get you into the living room over here. We'll take a few shots of you picking up as if you're expecting guests, then can you go over to the couch?" he asked.

Eve found these shoots were different. She wasn't posing but doing activities with the camera clicking more rapidly whenever she was doing something Brad thought was good. She became attuned to the sound, repeating, varying, or turning a different way whenever the shutter made the rapidly clicking sound. At first, it was strange cleaning house wearing a transparent wispy thing but she forgot about that and did what Brad told her to.

"Great, Drew was right. You are a natural. Ok. I think you've tidied up enough, time to relax...yes, there, lie back a bit more, you're tired...open your legs a bit," he said as he knelt to get shots of the silver snaps in the crotch.

Eve realized she'd been 20 feet or more away from the camera for all the other shots but here was this stranger with the lens almost touching her most private parts.

"That's it, a little wider. Now your boyfriend is late and you were expecting something, can you just stroke right here?" he asked, his finger tracing the indentation over her wet slit.

Eve blushed and slid her hand between her legs.

"Just the middle finger. We want to see the garment remember," he ordered.

The young blonde at first just pressed her finger against her moist furrow, but as the man encouraged her, she began sliding it up and down pressing the material between her now sopping labia, the rapid sound of the shutter echoing in the room. She avoided looking at the pronounced rod in the man's jeans, looking instead down her body at her barely covered breasts and invitingly opened legs.

"Good...good," he said as the camera moved from one side to the other clicking away. "Ok, unsnap the crotch, yes there. No, relax open your legs again...Good girl," he praised her. She was a natural blonde he internally smiled. He often never knew as most girls were clean down there.

Eve popped the two snaps letting out a moan knowing a man was just a foot from her bare pussy with an angry-looking hard-on.

"Ok, let me get a few shots from back here, hold that pose..perhaps lick your lips as you look at the camera. Great, ok. Let's change into the next item and this time set the coffee table up for wine with your boyfriend," he pointed to the bar in the corner.

The girl walked back wondering why her legs felt heavy. She'd done no heavy lifting, perhaps the strong ache in her lower belly was causing it. She pulled off the garment hoping they'd not be upset how wet she'd gotten the crotch and grabbed the red teddy. This one was more conservative, she thought until she pulled it on. There were no snaps this time as there was no crotch. The material was thinner than she thought so her breasts bounced freely as she walked. She decided that she'd act as if she were clothed decently as she prepared the room.

Brad murmured encouraging comments as she knelt by the wine cabinet to get a bottle out along with the sounds of the rapid shutter release.

Brad's cock was painfully trapped in his tight jeans but he couldn't miss capturing the exposed pussy and asshole. He made a note to see if this girl will be coming back for the video sessions as he'd work that day for free if so.

Eve stood up with the bottle, grabbed a couple of glasses, and bent over the table. She must be doing something right as the sounds of the shutter were almost non-stop. She knelt next to the table first facing the camera and arranged the items, then got up and knelt with her back to Brad feeling her anus spread open. 'This must be what he wants,' she thought as he no longer said a word, just the steady sound of clicking. She stood looking at the table then decided to sit next to the table, sat down, and immodestly slouched back in the chair.

The man felt like he might cum as the girl let her legs open then slid her finger along her slit as if checking to see how wet she was. In his head, he wanted to tell her to put her finger inside but stood up uncomfortably and said, "These were great. Take five. I need to get new cards and while I do that you can put away the wine stuff for the next series." He looked over to the rack, "The body stocking," he suggested. "Also, grab some water or take a bio break," he said to the girl busy putting the stuff away as he headed to the men's room.

Brad locked the door, yanked down his pants, and sat on the toilet seat. He held the camera up and looked at the pictures of the young blonde as he furiously stroked his cock. Within a minute he stifled a loud moan as he felt the intense release coming. He almost dropped the expensive piece of equipment as jets of sperm splashed onto the bathroom floor. As he cleaned up the mess he thought back to when Drew assigned this newbie to him. He remembered groaning unhappily as he'd have to tell her how to do everything twice and she'd most likely freeze. Instead, he had to give very few instructions and she'd caused a response he'd not had shooting models in years.

Eve looked around and things were back where they were initially. She walked over to the rack and pulled out the body stocking. She had pantyhose a lot less sheer than this. She shrugged and stripped off the red teddy and was about to pull on the body stocking when she saw Brad come out of the bathroom looking refreshed. He must have splashed cold water on his face as he no longer was walking so stiffly.

"Nice, this is my favorite," he said cheerfully as he approached the naked girl. He helped her pull it on, adjusting the lower back and shoulder straps. "You are perfect for this. You should ask Drew if you can have this, I'm sure he'll say yes. All the models usually get to take one item home after these shoots," he said smiling.

Eve looked down at herself. She might as well be naked as there were no lacy patterns or patches to cover up her bits, almost the opposite as this too was crotchless but not as the teddies were, just between her legs. This garment had the entire crotch cut out with the effect of directing the observer's attention there. Shrugging she looked at the photographer, "How would you like me for this?"

Brad's initial response would have been inappropriate but he stifled that, "I don't know about you, but you'd be surprised how many women like to do housework in the nude, so..." he indicated the sheer body stocking, "this is as close as it gets," he smiled.

There was a collection of cleaning products in a cabinet so Eve went about dusting, polishing, and acting as if she were tidying up with her ears attuned to the shutter releases.

"That was great, so how about cleaning the floor?" Brad suggested, "Fold a towel beneath your knees. I'd hate for you to bruise them,"

Eve knew what he wanted so she got her towel and got on her hands and knees. She made a point of facing away from the camera and heard the shutter release click rapidly. She reached out causing her back to arch knowing her ass and pussy would thrust up and be opened wide. She felt the aching increase wishing she knew how to take care of it. She really did know but she suspected most models didn't ask their photographer to fuck them. She thought about Adam, but she knew he'd never last long enough to get this aching to release.

Brad's cock returned to the uncomfortable rigid state which made it hard to maneuver around getting shots down low. He started from behind her, getting dozens of great shots of that ass, then from the side showing her pendulous breasts. He crawled around in front of the girl and laid on his side, getting terrific shots of the girl's tits and cleavage.

Eve continued to wipe the same spot feeling very vulnerable...not that this felt like a bad thing...but was happy to be told she could get up.

"Ok, now for well-deserved rest," he pointed to the couch, "You're alone and your boyfriend isn't due home for hours so lie back and relax."

Eve flopped down, her legs slightly parted, her arms over her head as if relaxing.

Brad snapped a few shots, "Ok, touch your breasts, gently massage them...that's it," he sighed wishing he could feel them.

Eve's nipples were almost burning they were so sensitive and when he told her she should pinch them, pull on them, she unconsciously opened her legs wider while lifting her ass off the cushions.

He heard the girl's moans having no doubt she'd welcome his cock, but he drove those thoughts from his head. "That's great, that's what we want," he sighed. Keep pulling on your right nipple and take your right hand...yes you know what I want," he almost moaned as she slid her finger down her glistening labia. "That's it, put your left leg up on the back of the couch, yes...perfect," he said. The girl's mouth was open, her eyes glazed as she rubbed her swollen pussy. He moaned approvingly when one then two fingers plunged inside. He took a few more shots walking around the girl then thought about the time and reluctantly he put the camera down, "Ok. That was great. It looked so real. We have just the two more outfits so get changed, and let's wrap this up," he said as he surreptitiously adjusted his throbbing cock.

Eve felt shaky as if she'd the aching would max out giving her relief desperately wanting to get it to go away. She didn't know why it was better to get it to go away by maxing it out rather than let it fade away as it had the last week but she wanted to find out. She wasn't so innocent she didn't know what an orgasm was and assumed she'd had them before, but this might be another level of orgasm. She went over and changed into a two-piece with the bra just framing her breasts without covering and the panties having the crotch almost pulling her labia open.

Drew finished up his session and came over to where Brad was shooting Eve. He had been curious all day to see how relaxed she was and how open to instruction she was. He nodded happily seeing the girl bending over to pick up the coffee table with her back to the camera displaying her bare ass. When she moved it over, Brad instructed her to get on top on her hands and knees and look back as if expecting her boyfriend to take advantage of her position.

"Keep looking at the camera...I mean your boyfriend, now reach between your legs and spread those lips...Oh wow! Perfect," he sighed. That's great," he laughed as Eve's hand touching herself then beckoned him.

"Hey, Brad. Didn't want to interrupt, but are you guys about done?" Drew asked, "Hey, Eve, you look great by the way."

Brad put down his camera, "Yeah. This is the last of them. Eve, great working with you today, I don't know if this taskmaster here told you but you're a natural. You will go far...really far in this business," Brad said smiling at the girl.

Eve got up, her aching making it hard to walk smoothly hearing the two men discussing her.

"I think she'd be perfect for the videos. She is open, relaxed, and enjoys being in front of...." the men's voices trailed off.

The young blonde changed feeling embarrassed with how wet each of the garments was. She picked up the blue one that exposed her boobs, ass, and pussy wondering if that might inspire Adam. She chuckled thinking back at how much it inspired Brad. He'd finally quit trying to hide his erection and just reached into his pants to try to get comfortable. These garments sure are well designed to get men interested in the wearer, she thought.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers
12