Pin Money Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew came over to the girl now fully dressed but looking flushed. "Did you enjoy the shoot?" he asked. "Did you want to take that?" he asked. He grabbed the other five hangers and handed them to the girl, "Here. Take them. Brad said you surpassed his best expectations and asked, or rather demanded he work with you again," he smiled.

Eve blushed, taking the garments, "Really? I mean Brad said maybe I could ask for one. They're all so beautiful...sexy," she said softly.

Drew chuckled, "He's right but I was told by Willow and Brian to make you happy. What did you say to them at lunch? I've never seen them take an interest in a model before."

The girl blushed harder, "Um...nothing. I just, you know, chatted with them."

"Anyhow, I'm going to ask. I suspect I know the answer and whichever way you respond there will be future shoots for you. Are you interested in either the soft or hard shoots tomorrow?" The girl looked confused. "Let's go sit in my office," he said.

After Eve sat down, she asked, "Wasn't today a soft shoot? I assume you meant softcore or hardcore porn."

Drew chuckled, "In a way, yes. Hang on..I have a few examples of softcore...OK, there," he pointed to the screen.

Eve's eyes got big seeing a slideshow with a beautiful girl kneeling, stroking a large penis; holding it to her lips; lying back, the head just touching her pussy; on her hands and knees, again with the penis just touching her.

Drew stopped it showing the girl's tongue just against the underside of the head. "Softcore would just be stills. No penetration, no actual sex. There's touching, perhaps the man sucking a nipple or massaging the girl's breasts; girls stroking a cock but any actual genital stimulation is out. You get the picture." He looked at the girl, "Ok, I think this interests you. Hardcore is different, easier perhaps because there are no poses. The actors just go with it, perhaps taking direction, but a lot of the shoot veers off the original script if the final product is more natural, better."

Eve squirmed in her seat thinking about it. Adam wouldn't approve but he rarely approved of anything but the softcore is not cheating. "Does the, do the girls get paid more?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. Today you got $500 per hour for the afternoon shots, this," he pointed to the girl just about to lick the cock, is $1,000 per hour. This," the screen went blank as he opened another file before showing another girl with her lips wrapped around a similar cock sucking rapidly, "gets anywhere from $1,500 to $2,500," he said.

"Wow! $2,500 per hour? What do those girls do, farm animals?" she laughed nervously.

Drew chuckled, "You know, that's not a bad idea...no, it's just doing things like anal, foursomes, more extreme acts. Tamer scenes like making love or a blowjob would be less of course, but we have very strict rules, no pain, so BDSM is out, not choking or hurting any of the girls...no farm animals, at least no horses. We want the girls to enjoy it, not dread it as that would show, here," he opened another video showing a girl riding a guy, her ass almost a blur as she slammed onto the man's cock. "I'd say she looks happy," he smiled.

Eve never blinked as she saw two people having sex...fucking before. She watched jealously as the girl seemed to be lost in the pleasure of the act. She wanted to laugh and cry thinking she'd been watching for just a couple of minutes and Adam would have left the room by now let alone put that much energy into it.

"You are considering it, aren't you?" Drew gently stroked the girl's shoulder. She felt almost feverish she was so warm.

Eve nodded slowly, "Let me think about it. I don't want to cheat on my husband but I could do the other," she gasped as the couple turned over, the man now driving his cock into her vagina aggressively. Rather than show pain, her ass was rising with each stroke to increase the...the fucking. She was looking as if she totally adored the man.

Drew chuckled, "These girls all have husbands or boyfriends. They're actresses. You've seen movies like Basic Instinct or Risky business. Do you think those actors, actresses are cheating? It's just a role they're playing, not cheating. Now if they do this off-set, that's another story."

Eve nodded, "OK. What if I agree to do some softcore and...well, what if I want?" she pointed to the girl now rhythmically crying out.

Drew smiled, "Then we'd start videotaping. That happens more than you think. Best intentions and all. When couples start to touch, to feel the blood pulsing...you get the idea. If you're interested we start at 8 AM tomorrow."

Eve nodded, then looked like she'd come to a decision, "8 AM it is then," she looked at the pink pussy rising to meet the generously endowed penis and felt the agonizing ache rising. "Thanks for these," she held up the lingerie. "I should get home and make dinner."

After she left, Drew picked up the phone, "She'll be here in the morning....yes, I'll call him. He asked me just yesterday if she'd go for it...no,I don't think it has anything to do with the money...I agree, ok...I'll send them over as soon as the shoot is done, really? That's incredibly generous, but...um thanks, bye." he hung up feeling excited. If she agrees to let herself go Brian promised him a $10,000 bonus! On top of that Jerry will be buying him dinner.

***********************************************

Adam kissed his wife briefly on the lips but was surprised she pulled his face back, kissing him more aggressively. She was rubbing her body on his but he extracted himself, "Wow. What got into you?' he asked. "I told you those afternoon soaps are nothing but softcore porn," he chuckled.

He went into the living room, taking off his shoes and flopping down. "Bring me a beer, won't you?" he ordered.

Eve pulled off her tee-shirt, stepped out of her pants, and after pouring the beer took it out to her husband.

Adam glanced up, his hand out then did a double-take. There was his innocent wife wearing what looked like a full-body stocking, well partial-body as her pussy was fully exposed. He stood, "Oh wow! Where did you get that?" he asked. He wanted her to turn around to see if that perfect ass was also exposed.

Eve felt bad lying but she just didn't want to hear him yell at her for letting people see her like that so she lied, "I told you I went to the thrift shop last night. You'd be amazed the variety of things you can find there," she smiled as she twirled around. "It's very comfortable and I was thinking about wearing it to bed rather than that oversized tee," she said as her husband's hands explored her body as if it were the first time.

"I love it," he said. "Is it really made like this?" he asked as his fingers probed her dripping pussy.

"Easy access, the tag said," she chuckled. "I was hoping you'd like it though it makes me feel a bit like a whore," she sighed.

"My whore," the man said as he pushed her back onto the couch.

Eve tried to grab his already stiff erection and see what he tasted like but he was too quick. He opened her legs and drove his cock into her. She cried out, "Wait, wait," but he rapidly pistoned into her moist twat for less than a minute before grunting he was cumming.

The girl lay there feeling like she could cry, gently stroking his back, listening to his contented breathing getting back to normal. The packaging doesn't change the product, she thought sadly.

Adam kissed his wife and got up. He looked down at her and smiled, "I like it. I might have to go again, but let's get cleaned up so I can review my meeting with the bishop today." He moved her legs off the couch, sat down, took a sip of his beer, and picked up his tablet.

12