Pin Money Pt. 05

Story Info
Eve tries softcore.
6.4k words
4.53
14.4k
22
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

Friday:

"...the Bishop sure knows how to keep a guy hanging," Adam told his wife before taking another bite of toast, "At lunch, he suggested that the church might be able to triple their donations for the coming year but he wasn't prepared to pull the trigger without more research into how we'd be using the funds. I reiterated all the projects that..."

Eve's attention drifted off questioning whether to go through with it. All night she felt a rush imagining herself lying on her back with another man's cock sliding inside her, or into her mouth...just acting of course. Then she resolved to stand firm and pose in suggestive positions even though the graphic sexual acts weren't cheating but just for art. She heard her name and looked at her husband, "I'm sorry, what about..."

"Dinner. Can you make a Southwestern dish Saturday night? Bishop Stevens and Father Michaels are coming over. I'm hoping when they get to know me and realize I am a trusted caretaker of their funds..."

"I can. I learned how to make Chili Rellenos. I'll pick up what I need at the market over on Academy Blvd." she smiled at her husband, "This will be nice having someone over," she said. "I can make myself scarce after dinner while you men talk."

Adam nodded, "No, I want you there and can you wear a bit of make-up and look pretty?"

Eve sat up, "I don't own any make-up. You told me just whores wear...what...how do you want me to look?" she asked

Adam looked at his wife, "I know it's evil of me, but there are men of the cloth with no outlets for their needs so if you could look sexy tomorrow night it might lubricate their purse strings," he smiled. "Can you do that? Not wear that incredible thing you had on last night but something that shows a bit of skin?"

The girl nodded thinking about all the different dresses she'd modeled and wondered if she could borrow one. She had the ache return thinking about flashing skin to two strangers...strangers who might not see skin much. "I can do that. I'm doing some modeling this morning so I'll borrow some of the basics," she said. "Do you want to hear about my shoots this week? They loved the pictures...they loved me," she said smiling.

Adam waved her off, "I need to think about gathering all the charities we support and how beneficial we've been to those that the Bishop expressed interest in. I'm glad you have a hobby to keep you busy and earn a bit of pin money," he said dismissively.

Eve would have told him everything including how exposed she was and how much she was making and felt relieved when he responded as she expected. A part of her guilty feelings faded knowing she'd tried...now how far to go in today's shoots...

***********************************************

Eve sat in the parking lot looking at the other cars. She'd never paid attention but after Willow's comment about Porsche Money, she decided to look. There wasn't another Kia Rio, or any Korean car she could see. Europe was well-represented, especially Germany. She never looked at other cars before, happy with what Adam bought for her. She looked at her watch, 7:56. Enough stalling, she thought as she threw open the door.

She was still struggling with what she'd do as she smiled at the receptionist and walked back to the set. They must have worked all night as there were now multiple rooms all around the perimeter, open to the ceiling it looked like with booms hovering above each. The thought of being completely naked in a closed room with a strange man caused her to pause. She saw various other girls and women talking to each other or getting their makeup done. This is quite the production, she thought.

"Eve, I was wondering if you'd show," Drew smiled as he came over, "Have you decided on what you'd like to do?" he asked. "By the way, we always post teaser shots on the site for the upcoming Intimates Collection catalog and," he beamed at the girl, "we've been flooded with pre-orders...many specifically asking about the young blonde," he said.

Eve blushed, "That's a relief. I was worried that they'd be unusable or something."

Drew laughed, "you couldn't be more mistaken. There are so many terrific shots we'd like to post these on the site if you sign off. Brian wants them up there tonight and if you agree, then the rate would retroactively be $1,000 per hour rather than the $500. Let me know, but we have to start shooting soon." He looked her over as if he'd not already seen all of her. "Eve? Soft or hard?"

The young blonde felt a surge hearing this and, the words coming out were different from the voice in her head was telling her to say, "I'd like to start slow," she sighed, "Can we do soft? If it's like yesterday, I thought it was fun. I hope you're not disappointed."

"Not at all. This is your call. We need both as there are as many desires as there are people out there. Come on, I think you'll be comfortable with your fellow actor," he smiled as he led the girl to the room in the back corner.

"Jerry!" Eve smiled as they came around the corner, "I might have been hoping it was you," she blushed. She found herself in a hug with the large man. She chuckled feeling the hard object she'd felt before. The ache in her stomach increased realizing she's agreed to not just see it but feel it. The man's strong hands stroked her back. She looked down at his crotch knowing she'd not just finally see it but touch it...perhaps taste it.

Jerry thought the girl looked nervous the way she glanced down, "Relax. You're in my capable hands and I will go a slow as you want, or as fast as you want," he said softly.

Eve chuckled realizing he'd misinterpreted her look. There was an eagerness inside her to get her clothes off...his clothes and feel his hands on her body, her hands on his... Instead, she looked at him and smiled, "Then I'll put myself in your capable hands."

Brad came over, "You guys ready? Eve, a few ground rules, either of you can touch any way you're comfortable. Stroking, licking, fingering, kissing is fine, he can cum anywhere except inside you or in your mouth. I'd like to say no penetration but it happens more often than not, we just can't use the shots for this category. Any questions?

"What happens if the models want to...?" Eve asked softy.

Brad laughed and pointed to the video cameras mounted around, "These are always rolling and my job gets easier," he smiled. "Other questions? No, then let's get you changed. Here's the scenario, oh, do you have your wedding rings, no, leave them on. You're on a business trip and you need companionship. Jerry buys you a drink and," he opened the door.

Eve could have sworn this was a real hotel room down to the A/C unit under the window. She felt herself almost opening up between her legs as she considered what was to come.

"So, here's a business suit and the surprise underneath," Brad said. Jerry, I see you already are dressed," he said nodding at the suit the man had on.

Eve stripped down not even turning her back and pulled on a variation of the black teddy she'd modeled yesterday. When she was fully dressed she looked the part of a conservative executive or lawyer but felt a tingle knowing underneath was a slutty girl...a girl feeling the cool air on her exposed twat under the short skirt.

"Whenever you're ready...you can use any dialog you want as These will be stills...unless you decide otherwise," Brad chuckled. He stepped into the room and closed the door.

Jerry laughed as if Eve said something clever as he opened the door, his hand on the girl's ass as he guided her in.

Brad captured the couple as they went through the basic 'getting to know you dance,' moving around the large room to get the best angles.

Eve heard the clicking and decided to step things up. She kissed Jerry while pressing her body against his. This was no staged kiss as their mouths were open and smashed together. The man's hands explored her back and sides and the girl took things a little farther.

Brad smiled seeing the girl break the kiss and stare at the man as she took off her jacket, her blouse, followed by her skirt until she was standing in 4" spikes and the crotchless teddy.

Jerry started to lean forward but Eve pushed him back onto the bed, knelt, and undid his pants as she looked up at him. She'd fantasized about feeling the man's cock so she was not acting as she yanked down his pants exposing his boxers with the fat bulge pointing toward his navel. "Holy crap!" she murmured, as she palmed the length. "This is really big," she sighed as she tried to grip it through the thin fabric.

Jerry lifted his hips as the blonde pulled down the underwear, pulling them off his feet and tossing them aside. She grabbed the dark shaft with both hands, stroking the length, her unblinking eyes glued to the sight. It was just as she'd imagined, fat, hard with the veins looking like ropes. A strange tingling between her legs made her moan as she wondered if she or any girl could get that mushroom-shaped head inside. She pressed her face between his legs posing with her tongue on his huge balls listening to the rapid clicking. She then ran her tongue up to the head, pausing with her head to the side to get close-ups.

Brad never had to say a word as he got many shots of the pale blonde exploring the ebony shaft knowing these would be a hit. He adjusted his erection as the pink tongue lapped at the pre-cum leaking out, his finger hitting the shutter release.

She wanted to taste him, to put this monster in her mouth but looked at Brad, "Should I just pose with my mouth open? Or, should I kiss the head? Would it be better with him standing?" she asked.

"Mouth open. But, that's a good idea, Jerry let's get some shots of you towering over the girl, first press the head against her lips...yes! Then, Eve, stroke him with your mouth open, maybe lick under..." he moved around getting shots from different angles, "Ok, Eve. Just the tip of the tongue...nice!" He took a few more shots of the blonde holding the man's cock and licking the underside, impressed with her comfort level having a strange man's cock almost in her mouth.

Jerry wanted another shot and suggested, "Ok, Eve. Grip his cock with your left hand and let's see that ring...yes, you are so good at this," he praised. "Jerry, hold her head and press your cock against her lips...no Eve, not yet," he chuckled as the girl's mouth opened up.

Eve looked over at the photographer, "Wouldn't it be logical that his penis would be slick with spit?" she asked.

Brad nodded, "Good point," he said as she spit on her hands a few times, making sure the entire shaft glistened under the lights.

Jerry groaned as she stroked, looking down at those flushed cheeks, pink lips kissing the tip of his cock. He prayed she'd decide to switch the shoot to video but this was good too.

"Ok. Those were great and we can get back to this for the finale," Brad ordered.

Both men nodded and Jerry pulled the girl to her feet. "I wish you weren't married. I'd insist you finish what you started," he said sternly.

"I'm sure I couldn't stop you," she said meekly, "You could do anything you want to me and I'd have to do it, wouldn't I?" she asked. "That's the duty of a good wife." She looked at Brad, "what's next?"

"Jerry returns the favor," The photographer said. He nodded at Jerry who shoved the girl gently onto the bed.

Eve giggled as she fell back, her legs opening wide as the tall man took off the rest of his clothes. She felt something tingle as the man knelt between her legs. She got suddenly serious as she saw what the man was going to do. "You don't have to do that...oh!" she panted as she experienced the first man to put his mouth on her sex. Her initial fear was that the man would be repulsed by the sliminess or the taste but when the tip of his tongue pressed against her clitoris she almost screamed.

Jerry posed with his long tongue against her moist lips, on her hard nub, and down to her perineum. He wasn't trying to stimulate her as Brad got dozens of close-ups, but when he moved back to her clit he rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue against the hard nub.

Brad was getting great shots but suggested, "Eve, let's see those great tits of yours. That's it, fantastic!" He said as he clicked away. He could have spent a good half-hour getting close-ups of those creamy mounds but Jerry's face was getting smeared with her cum as he teased her so he pointed the camera at her pussy.

Jerry found teasing the girl fun as she responded to anything he did. She especially seemed to enjoy it when he parted her lips and drove his tongue inside. He'd need a towel to clean his face off but he didn't mind, especially if she lets herself go and begs him to fuck her.

"Ok, Jerry, why don't we get our girl completely naked and try different positions, you know what to do," he ordered.

Eve followed their instructions, getting on her hands and knees while Jerry pressed the spongy head against her pussy, moaning when he inadvertently popped just the head inside her. She didn't protest but pressed her face and chest into the mattress as Brad got many shots of her labia spread wide around the head.

The aching in her belly was becoming almost unbearable as the two men put her in various positions simulating her getting fucked. She liked it best when she was on top grinding her pussy along the fat rod with the man's huge hands gripping her breasts. She felt as if she were within seconds of the agonizing pang peaking when she was told to get on her back.

"Jerry, we're running short on time, do you want to fuck her tits and cum on her chest or face or jerk off on her face?" Brad asked.

"I'd prefer filling this sweet cunt up but her tits are so fuckable looking," he grinned, "Eve, do you mind if I fuck those tits of yours?" he took the lube from Brad, squirted some of the contents into her cleavage, climbed onto the blonde's chest, and began humping. The girl pressed her boobs together and looked up at him with her mouth open. "Ohhh, wow!" he groaned, "You want me to cum in your mouth? he asked.

Eve nodded and opened her mouth wide. She'd watched a slew of videos and girls seemed to want the men's sperm in their mouths. She'd never tasted it but it was in so many of the videos. She watched the man's face and leaned her head forward so the bark purple head hit her lips with each stroke knowing he was close.

"Ohh, fuck!" Jerry gasped as he thrust forward cumming as hard as he could remember. He wanted to plunge his cock between those inviting pink lips but held back so Brad could get the streams of cream splash into the girls' mouth and onto her face.

The blonde was shocked by the force behind the jets of hot sperm hitting the back of her throat, her nose, cheeks, and forehead as the man humped hard against her chest.

Jerry moaned as the last of his ejaculate dribbled out.

"Eve, lick the head, that's it. Act like you don't want to waste a drop," Brad ordered.

The girl sucked the still hard head into her mouth and used her tongue to extract the last bit of tangy sperm from the throbbing shaft. She was a bit disappointed when Jerry pulled his cock out of her mouth allowing Brad to get close-ups of her cream-splattered face.

"Ok, open your mouth, let's see the cum on your tongue. You can spit or swallow...whatever you feel like doing," Brad said.

"Oh, I already swallowed," Eve sighed. I'm sorry." She scooped some of the cum dripping down her face into her mouth, "I think I can get enough on my tongue for you."

"Perfect," Brad smiled as he clicked away as the girl cleaned all the rivulets of sperm off, licking her fingers before opening her mouth showing the lake of cream on her cupped tongue. "That's great, now you can swallow if you want," the man said.

Eve took the towel and got off the bed as Jerry went to pull his clothes on and Brad fiddled with his gear. She wondered whether she should get dressed or go to the bathroom to clean up or what.

Brad picked up a handset, "Drew? We're done over here in the hotel room. Jerry's out of it for at least an hour but Eve just needs to get cleaned up...ok, I'll ask her," he looked over at the girl, "Are you good for another shoot?" he asked. "Drew has a dorm scene if you're up for it."

"Eve nodded, "Can I clean up first?" she asked.

She hadn't realized they had a shower room but it made sense especially for those couples who were doing the more hardcore shoots. She felt like a little kid seeing the other two beautiful girls spending a lot of time douching while she just needed to clean the dried cum off her face. They didn't talk much, but both girls gave her sincere smiles and greeted her while checking her body out when she came in. She was surprised when she heard two men talking loudly and laughing about something walk into the shower room. They'd stopped and looked at the three girls before taking the showers on each side of Eve.

"Hey, I don't remember seeing you here. Are you new?" the taller one asked.

Eve couldn't stop looking down at the fat sausages dangling between their legs, fascinated with how they soaped up their crotches cleaning off...her aching increased knowing what they were rinsing off and where they'd been. She'd never looked at guys like that, not even Adam but there was an animalistic feeling making her wash her crotch a bit more vigorously than normal.

One of the guys laughed, "Huge load? I heard you were with Jerry," he chuckled. "I was told he abstains for a week before any of these shoots. I could never do that, especially if I were with a babe like you," he said scanned her naked form.

Eve blushed and quickly turned off the shower and fled. She dried off outside of the shower room hearing the two men saying they hoped they'd get to do a shoot with her. She brushed her hair and checked herself out in the mirror, pulled on her street clothes, and was leaving when Drew found her.

"Perfect. Jeans and a tee-shirt are perfect...did you enjoy the last shoot?" he asked.

The girl nodded, "I did. It was perhaps the strangest thing I've ever done but in a good way," she chuckled, "If that makes sense."

"Let's walk while we talk, you and Tom will be studying for a test in his dorm room. How much do you want to do?" he asked. "Brad swore you'd be telling him to use the videos but you never did. Are you interested in more of an acting scene? I'm not going to pressure you, but I get the sense you want to and if so I think you'd do great."

A voice in her head was screaming, 'it's just acting, it's not cheating, do it,' but she replied softly, "I'll stick with the stills...the simulated sex. I'm not quite ready to...you know but maybe in the future," she smiled.

***********************************************

Tom was great to work with, never pressuring her to do more and gentle with her. They'd started out studying when Eve complained she wasn't very comfortable and her back hurt...that led to a back rub, shirt off, bra off, and then a front rub. Simulated blow job, missionary and the boy jerking off on her stomach and chest.

Shower, cleanup.

An office, Eve begging for her husband's job...kneeling between the man's legs, dress being pulled off, now naked being pushed face down on the desk, her first simulated anal, though Earl was not gentle and may have pressed harder than he should have. The photographer, Larry wasn't much help and kept saying, "just the tip, just the tip," each time the older man pressed against her pussy, ass, and mouth. "He owns you, you don't need to look happy about it, but you need to comply," he also repeated. It ended with ropes of cum splashed onto her back. She walked across the set with the cooling sperm trickling down her back feeling the many eyes on her marks of shame as she headed to the showers.

Shower, cleanup.

Eve stopped dead in her tracks as she approached the fourth set seeing a beautiful black girl.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers
12