Pin Money Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Eve, I'm Gus, this is Latisha. Drew wants some simulated girl/girl. You up for that?" the man smiled.

Eve looked at the gorgeous girl. She nodded feeling a pang of excitement. This might be fun, she thought.

"Change into some workout clothes. I understand you used to be a gymnast. Latisha is a Pilates instructor so you guys should be great in the workout room," he opened the door and pointed inside.

Eve nodded, her stomach in knots. She'd never been with another girl before but how hard can it be? she wondered. At least she won't cum on her face as Jerry did, she chuckled. They started slowly but as they helped each other they got closer, touching each other more freely and Eve surprised herself when she was the one to initiate the kiss. The girl had full breasts and soon both were naked alternating sucking on each other's nipples. Gus kept making comments about how great the contrast in skin colors was and encouraging them to do various things.

When Latisha initiated 69 Eve was at first nervous being within millimeters of another woman's twat but feeling how eagerly the black girl dove into her pussy she felt it just right to do the same. The taste wasn't as bad as she feared and she soon was burying her tongue inside the other girl's vagina. She must have been doing something right as the girl began panting like an overheated animal, especially when Eve nibbled on and flicked her tongue against the tiny nub.

After the girl exploded, Eve's aching was reaching a point where she feared she was having an appendicitis attack but as she toweled off the copious fluids smeared on her face she felt the pangs subside.

Latisha hugged her and kissed her, "You were amazing. Drew told me you were a lesbo virgin but we both know that's ain't true. I hope we can work together again," she said before giving her another kiss. "Perhaps we could do a video with strap-ons," she said as she fingered the blonde, "you have no idea how great that feels."

Eve looked doubtful, "I still can't bring myself to do a video," she sighed, "but you might have a good idea...doing it with a girl might make it easier." She hugged the girl, "This was fun, thanks."

Shower, cleanup.

Eve was introduced to two men wearing huntsman's gear. The room was set up like a hunting cabin and Eve was pushed hard in through the door wearing short-shorts, a thin tee, and a hiking pack. The way she was shoved inside made it clear she was not there voluntarily. The next hour Eve learned about DP, being spit-roasted, ass to mouth, and being tied up in the most humiliating positions possible. She should have been screaming for them to stop as they took on the personas of predatorial mountain men but she instead suggested even more humiliating positions.

Again the cameraman asked if she wouldn't prefer this to be videotaped as she seemed so into it, but she shook her head. "Maybe next time,' was her response. The intense pain in her belly made the entire abuse simulation seem even more real and she learned it was smart to keep her eyes closed when two men jerked off on her face when tied spread-eagled on the bed. A voice in her head was screaming to the men, 'Fuck her! Fuck her! Look how she'd not be able to stop you."

She was untied and both men apologized for how rough they were with her and asked if next week she'd like to do it on tape.

Shower, cleanup.

She wondered if this was it as she needed to get home when Drew came over. "Tired? I mean you look incredibly fresh. I know how exhausting these sessions can be."

"I'm tired but no more than I would be if I were doing hardcore. I have a feeling that would take it out of you," she suddenly laughed, "as opposed to the men putting things into me."

Drew laughed, "If you're up to it, there's one more. It's easy. You'd be a maid and he's a senior citizen," he said looking at the girl. Would she balk at doing it with an old guy or would she roll with it? he pondered.

"I'm game," she said without hesitating, "What do I get taken off me?" she smiled.

Drew pointed to a room to the far left, "We have the French maids uni and I'd suggest wearing your wedding ring, a lot of people think a wife stepping out is hot," he smiled at her.

"And a lot of guys want to be the person she steps out with," she sighed, "Sure. I'll check. Who's the photographer?" she asked.

"I'll be doing this one," Drew said. If it were up to me I'd have done all yours but this is a busy day. See me after the shoot and I'll set you up with an ID and password so you can see all the videos and stills from today, well, of all we've done.

'Ah the wonders on modern medicine,' Eve thought as she lay next to the older man, older being perhaps 70? with an impressively hard cock. He was intrigued with her huge breasts, playing with them as she licked and kissed his cock. He wanted to fully penetrate her as he complained it was so rare to be that hard and it would be a tremendous waste.

"Drew. Tell her. She'd love it and I'd love it and you'd get some great shots of this young cunt getting fucked by an experienced cock," he urged.

"Fred, you know I can't do that. Eve, would you like to be fucked by an experienced cock?" Drew asked.

"No thanks...nice offer though. My husband might be upset if this monster snake ripped my poor cunt open," she smiled. I will perhaps suck on the head," she said as she wrapped her lips around the plump head.

After various positions, his cock pressing against her various holes, Eve didn't have to worry about wiping cum off her body as the man came in her mouth without warning. She let him, her tongue flicking under the shaft as he grunted loudly with each spurt.

She looked at Drew, mouth open showing the white cream on the tongue before swallowing.

"Damn!" Drew sighed, "I did not expect that. Ok, that's a wrap for today. Eve, thanks. Can you stop by my office after cleaning up? I'll have your check ready. You were great, a real pro today. You should be proud and when you log in you'll see how incredible you are since we'll be staging dozens of teasers shots up on the site."

Shower, cleanup.

Eve knocked on Drew's door, "Thank the Brians for hiring me this week. It was fun and now I have spending money if I need something," she sighed.

"I already thanked the Brians but more from my side. I got terrific feedback from your co-models today. All said the same thing, easy to work with, enthusiastic and...well, a few added 'a fucking babe!' he chuckled. He handed the girl an envelope, "I hope to work with you soon," he said.

She looked at the check, "$5345.00. Holy crap!"

"That's $8,000 for the six hours today and the two hours yesterday afternoon since we posted those on the member's site rather than just to be used in the Intimates Collection and $500 for the morning shoot...less taxes of course. Think how much the government would have gotten for your hard work had you done hardcore," he laughed.

"So, next time I break an axel hitting a chuckhole I just have myself to blame?" she asked.

"Yep, and I'll be blaming you if they have to lay off firemen." Drew chuckled. "You know the saying, 'Spread legs saves lives,'" he laughed. "I need to write that down."

Eve sighed, "I just am not that altruistic, I guess."

Drew handed her a piece of paper, "Here you go. You have full access to anything that's out there. When the Intimate catalog gets published, you'll see the digital copy there, along with all the back issues. Are you interested in coming to these Friday shoots every week? I've been asked that by quite a few of the models, especially Latisha. I think she'd like to ask you out but that's between you two."

Eve laughed, "That would go over well with Adam, 'Hey Adam, you wouldn't mind if I go out and fuck a girl I met at the shoot the other day,'" she grinned. "But, yes. I'd like that. I enjoyed today. I hope I wasn't a disappointment that I didn't you know, go all the way," she sighed.

I told you, we need all types of shots. My personal opinion is that you'd take to it like a fish in water and love it. You have a passion inside you, I can feel it. I'd like to see it come out," he said, "But you need to stay within yourself."

Eve thought about the nagging ache in the belly since she started posing wondering if that was what this was, passion? "Never say never, but what we did today was fun, sexy, and arousing. I think Adam might be the beneficiary of a whole lot of foreplay," she laughed as she stood back up.

Drew got up and hugged the girl, "We'll need you for the fall catalog also, so hopefully Willow and Brian will get you under contract. You have a great future," the man said before kissing her on the cheek.

After the blonde left, Brian picked up the phone, "Hey. She was great...no, but patience, you'll see. She said she would, ok...ok...bye."

***********************************************

Eve stopped at the market and grabbed the ingredients to make the Rellenos for the next night, but her mind was on which of the sexy garments to wear for Adam tonight. She had ideas about how to take control and make him last a bit longer.

At dinner, Adam told her about the new Battered Women's shelter they were funding and how close he was to get the Bishop to write a large check. "I need you to be charming, beautiful, and help me loosen the man's purse strings," Adam said, "maybe sexy," he added.

"Sexy?" Eve gasped. Her husband always told her to be demure and not flaunt her beauty, then that changed this morning and now... "This morning you said to look pretty, but sexy? With a priest? You want me to seduce a man of the cloth?" she asked.

Adam nodded, "Not sleep with him, but he's a man first and 'of the cloth' second. You have an effect on men, all men. Just be yourself and let him do the talking, let him feel like he's your entire world when he flirts with you."

Eve scowled, "I know how to manipulate men with these," she bounced her breasts. I'll dress accordingly and act like he's the manliest man I've ever seen," she said sarcastically.

"Exactly," Adam said happily. "Ok, I need to draw up a proposal so I'll talk to you later. Oh, bring me a beer," the man said getting up leaving his dishes for Eve to take into the kitchen.

Eve was thinking about the last week and how she'd morphed from the puritanical perfect housewife to the softcore porn actress. She almost thought porn star but she was far from that. Is there such a thing as a softcore porn hobbyist? she wondered. She finished the dishes, headed up to the bedroom, and looked through her clothes. She found the dress to get the bishop's attention. A red silky number with very little material above her chest, or to be more specific, above her nipples. She remembered her best friend Julia giving this to her as a wedding shower present and she'd never worn it. This should make Adam happy she thought, especially since there was no way to wear a bra with this as the back was open to her butt crack.

Then she pulled out a nice tight skirt and a white silk blouse. Perfect for the company photos, she thought. She always thought it was a bit risque since the top button was right by her sternum but as Julia always told her, "You got it, flaunt it!" She had this sudden urge to call her and tell her about the last week and Drew's comment, "Spread legs saves lives." She of all people would love that.

Then she thought about getting laid when Adam came to bed and selected the two-piece crotchless number with the top simply strings framing her breasts. She lay back on the bed hoping Adam would come up soon and she was right.

"Whaaa?" the man stammered, "Where did you get that?" he asked seeing his wife splayed out on the bed, her breasts and pussy fully exposed...not just exposed, framed to draw the attention to her most intimate parts.

"Eve patted the bed, "I thought I'd model what I decided to wear for the Father and the Bishop," she smiled. "I hope I'm not overdressed," she sighed.

The man tore off his clothes, smiling, "I think it's perfect. Man! I think they'd have a heart attack if they saw you in that. I'll bet they get excited seeing bare ankles in their jobs," he said as he climbed onto the bed. "Wait, what?" he asked as his attempt to crawl between Eve's legs was interrupted as she turned him over onto his back.

"Let me do this for you," the blonde purred as she kissed him before nibbling her way down his body. She felt Adam relax as her tongue swirled around his nipples then with her lips pressing against his stomach below his navel she felt his pelvis eagerly thrust as she got closer to his hard cock.

Just as her tongue run up the throbbing shaft his hands pulled her ass towards him so he could play with her pussy. Eve decided she'd suck on his cock a short while getting him relaxed then climb on top hopefully to control his excitement to make him last.

Adam felt those warm lips wrap around his cock surprised she'd want to do that but he wasn't going to complain. His fingers were getting wet as he plunged two inside her. "Oh, wow!" he moaned as she took more of him into her mouth. He had this absurd thought that she'd learned how to do this at the catalog shoot but thinking that triggered his orgasm.

Eve felt Adam's hand on her head as he cried out and the first hard jet of cum blasted against the back of her throat. She felt like crying as she rapidly swallowed the tangy spunk. She was wondering if he'd let her breathe when he collapsed letting go of her head.

"Wow, that was great. I hope you can do that some more. I was just so surprised you would do that but it was great," he moaned. He looked at the beautiful girl wiping her bright red lips and rolled off the bed. "I'd better brush my teeth and get to sleep. Big day tomorrow. We have the company photography session and later dinner with the Bishop." He started for the bathroom, "You were incredible. I love you so much." he smiled.

Eve rolled over wondering why Adam was unaware she wasn't just there to please him. She replayed the entire day and even Fred with his macho manner attended to her pleasure...of course, it seemed like he was priming her for his 'experienced cock.' All day, she'd been brought closer and closer to what she hoped would be a resolution to the throbbing in her lower belly. She looked over at the chest in the corner which had the other gift for Laura Eve had laughed off. The 12" glass dildo. She remembered her girlfriends passing it around, stroking it, licking it. It looked so real with pronounced veins and the flared circumcised head. She just couldn't understand why any woman would want to use it...or could use it but perhaps she'd need to dig down and haul it out if this ache doesn't go away soon.

She realized her fingers were inside her pussy as she saw the bathroom light go off. She quickly grabbed a tissue and wiped her hands off as her husband climbed into bed.

"Goodnight babe, get some sleep. Big day tomorrow," he said before pecking her on her lips.

12