Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of them answered right away.

"There'll be ice skating." I lied to sweeten the offer. "And flowers. And dancing. And Champagne. And best of all I will serenade you all night long."

"I'm not sure I came here ready to sign up for all that." Jill said.

"But you are so gorgeous." I said in a fake European accent. "I can not help but shower you in diamonds and pearls."

At the mention of diamonds Jill smiled as she looked at me. "Alright then. But only if she comes with us. Are you man enough to handle two women at the same time?"

I smiled and Sally giggled. "I can tell you from experience that he definitely is." Sally said.

Jill's mouth opened with surprise. I reached out for Jill's hand and then brought it to my lips so I could kiss it. "I am a lover of women. I love to give and give freely. I need not receive. In fact, it's better sometimes if I don't."

"Really?" Jill said with a bit of a fire in her eyes now.

"That was how he got me. Tricked me into it and now I'm hooked. And let me just say, you are so hot."

"Thank you. You're ... not bad yourself."

I pulled Jill closer to me and she didn't resist. I hugged her and her body eased into the idea and then she hugged me back.

"Whatever happens, we stay positive and have fun. The most important thing in this situation is that everyone is happy." I said.

After that we went to have dinner. It was sort of strange how there was like this wall with me, Sally, and Jill on one side and Dale and Brook on the other. We were chatting away and making jokes. I went to get more wine for them but of course I did not drink any myself. I looked over at Dale and Brook and it was like a cold war over there. They were each waiting for either Sally or Jill to leave and I guessed maybe they were getting pissed off at me for not taking the hint and keeping the wrong woman there too long.

How to fix? How to fix? What to do? Sword. Fall.

Dinner was winding down and I took a moment to address everyone.

"Speech." Jill said as she clanked her spoon to her glass.

"Woohoo." yelled Sally.

"I want to thank you all for such a great evening. This is already such a huge success. I couldn't dare ask for more. But I know that you two ladies were invited over here with the hint or maybe promise of a little more."

"Jim!" Dale said. "That's enough."

"Dammit, Dale, for once let me say this."

Dale sat back with wide eyes of worry and I continued.

"My long suffering brother knows my reputation with women. His good and honorable wife Brook knows it as well."

"Boy do I know it." Sally piped in.

"I love to selflessly love the ladies. I'm young and perhaps a little stupid still when it comes to women and I let my many successes perhaps cloud my judgment."

"Get to the point." Dale said.

"Radiant Jill, I would like to apologize to you. I think perhaps I have manipulated my brother into inviting you here when he did not know the full scale of my plan. The fault is mine and I beg your indulgence and forgiveness. Please, hold him blameless. I heard from him of your perfect beauty and I could not rest until I had met you at least once. So I arranged all of this, even to the point of feeding my brother incomplete information in order to lure you here. Dear lady Jill, would you forgive a rogue like me?"

There was silence for a moment and it was broken when Dale spoke up.

"I'm sorry. He's not supposed to be drinking. He's drunk. Don't listen to that."

"And Sally." I continued.

"Dude give it a rest." Dale said. "This is not helping."

"I ask your forgiveness as well. It is a debt that I will repay to you."

"I came here to meet Dale's wife." Jill said.

Sensing the shift in tone Sally followed. "I came here to help Brook with her husband."

"Say what?" Dale said.

"I apologize to both of you because there are more people here than you expected. You came her ready to be vulnerable and to be an ally and because of me you feel deceived. I regret this. I care a lot about my brother. I care a lot about Brook. I don't want to see them hurt. And I don't want to see you two hurt either."

"I'm not hurt." Sally said.

"I came here to help if I can." Jill said.

I sat down and then reached across the table for Jill's hand. I looked her right in the eyes. "Dale and Brook need your help."

Then Sally brought her hand to ours. "Let's help them together."

"Like you said, the most important thing is that everyone is happy." Jill added.

"You are so wonderful and kind, lady Jill. I could kiss you."

"You'll have to take me to dinner first." she said as an expression.

"Oh, but I just did."

She realized the truth of it and laughed.

The three of us were all still holding hands like that when Brook moved closer to me on my side of the table. She put an arm on my shoulder and then leaned in to put her hand in the pile.

"I am happy to finally meet you, Jill."

"What, are we like the three musketeers or something now?" Dale said.

Brook's eyes popped up to look at him and then she looked away and smiled. "It's called solidarity."

"Yeah, alright." Dale said as he brought his hand to the pile.

So now that dinner was over the three ladies went to the living room to chat and me and Dale were on clean up duty.

"Man, what the fuck was that long speech?"

"Self deprecation and appeal to the good Cimmerian. A few weasel words thrown in too." Yeah, I know I said it wrong. At that moment I just happened to have this image of Conan as a pirate defending a circle fort from a horde of demonic monsters summoned by a wizard who could shape shift into a hyena. Hey, they should make a D&D version of Conan. That's a great idea. Yeah, but you know if I'm thinking of it that almost certainly means somebody else has already thought of it before me.

"You didn't have to say all that."

"It worked didn't it."

"We'll see. Dude I've been trying for months to make this happen. If you fuck this up I will put you out tonight and you can think about how much you didn't want to hurt me while you sleeping at the bus stop."

We finished the cleaning, or rather I finished the cleaning cause Dale had already left it to me and brought more wine for the ladies to drink. I washed my hands and then came over and Jill called me over to sit next to her. She put her arm around me and patted me on the head.

"Dale, why didn't you tell me you had a younger brother?"

"I'm sure I must have mentioned him."

"Not to me."

"I'm sure you guys are so busy over there all the time. You don't have time to talk about family." I said.

"Listen to you, sticking up for him."

"It's nothing." I said.

"So I want to know all about you and Sally. And I want to hear the truth. If we're here like this then we have to all be honest or there's no point."

"Sally already told you, didn't she."

"Don't jump to the side. I want to hear your version. We have to all be comfortable with each other."

"I met Sally at her house. Brook brought me over. We had coffee and then there was this news report that an asteroid was going to flatten North America. In desperation, in our last moments alive we decided that it would be better to spend our last remaining moments of life loving instead of fighting. So I gambled and kissed Sally. She's such a nice kisser too."

"Ok." Jill said. "I think I see the kind of guy you are. Now try again and tell me what really happened."

I smiled. "I'm actually not sure what really happened. We were at her house and then I wasn't paying attention and then Brook told me to kiss Sally and I did."

"I see. And you didn't stop there."

"You want a list of all the things we did?"

"Yes, I want everyone to hear it."

"I normally don't kiss and tell but if Sally gives me permission ..."

"Go ahead." Sally said. "And then I'll treat you."

"oo." Jill said.

"Hold it. When did this happen?" Dale asked.

"Quiet. Let him tell the story." Jill said. Then she addressed me again. "And don't leave out the part where you fucked Brook. I already heard about it."

"You did?" Brook asked.

"He's the guy, right." Then Jill turned to Dale. "Right Dale. He's the guy your wife is fucking, isn't he. Your brother. You left out that part, didn't you."

"I didn't want to make it sound too weird. I just did it to help him out."

"Trust me, with how he fucks girls, he doesn't need any help." Sally said.

"Alright. I am so curious about this now. Let me see it."

Brook came over to me and knelt down in front of my lap. She pulled at my pants but they were fastened too tight to come off so I started to undo them. Then once my dick was out Jill looked at it for a bit. She looked over at Dale and then tilted her head to the side. She looked back at me.

"You still want to kiss me?"

"I'm here, aren't I?"

She leaned in and put her lips on mine. I didn't make it too hot and heavy. Instead I was taking it at her pace. While I kissed her she reached down to stroke my dick just as Brook was taking the head into her mouth. I had my eyes closed a lot due to the kissing but from what I could tell in peeks Dale was going to get behind Brook and start fucking her in the ass. He was getting her bottoms off in order to get that started. However, Sally came right there, sort of pushed Dale out of the way and then started to lick Brook's pussy from behind. Dale moved the little coffee table even further out of the way and then he was going to try to just do to Sally what he was always allowed to do to Brook but with little motions of her body Sally was denying him.

Brook came up for air and her fingers were interlocking with Jill's as they together stroked my shaft. Brook moaned from Sally's licking and then said, "We need music."

Dale gave up on trying to get Sally to open up to him and so went to get some music going. Kenny G, why am I not surprised? Not that I dislike Kenny G but that was some old ass music.

I think Jill was giving a thought to coming down to suck my dick along with Brook when Brook turned around and started to kiss the pussy juice covered lips of Sally. Then Brook and Sally together got to their feet and Brook brought Sally over to Dale.

"Dance with my husband."

Sally nodded but then she pulled back when Dale tried to start jumping right to taking Sally's clothes off.

"Slowly." Brook said to him. "I know you can be a gentleman. Let me see it."

Dale was getting into the groove and Sally was ok just then so I thought it meant that I was going to get to do stuff with Jill who was still stroking me. Alas, this was not to be just then. Brook came over and asked Jill to get to her feet and then it was Brook dancing with Jill and I was the fifth wheel. However, it wasn't my place to complain. This was actually a version of how it should be only in the perfect version I'd be with Kate off at another place and leave these four to work it out among themselves.

I became just a spectator as the dancing went on. The first song was finished the barriers between everyone had not been fully broken down yet. The next song started playing and everyone kept their same dance partner. I found myself watching Brook as she danced bottomless with only a top on. That was a good look for her. I started to wonder if I'd like to see other women bottomless. Maybe that would be something I really liked.

I stood up and wondered if I should cover up my dick or just get out of the rest of my clothes. There was something to be said about letting a girl unwrap her present and with the lack of full trust in the room I figured I wouldn't push anyone past what they were comfortable with. So I put my dick away and then went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water. Not that I was thirsty but it gave me something to do other than just sit there like a lump. This situation needed some time to work itself out before anything was going to move forward.

I lingered in the kitchen and then even thought to maybe get out of the way by going to Kate's room and just going to sleep. I know, right. I must be an idiot to pass up the chance to possibly fuck three women at the same time but the right mood wasn't there yet. And it wasn't my deal anyway. It had to do with Brook and Dale and their wacky messed up marriage. I grabbed another bottle of wine and then brought it to the living room to see if anyone needed a refill.

By this time Brook and Jill were no longer dancing. They were sitting next to each other on the sofa trying out kissing. The weren't making out yet. Rather they were just getting used to each other. Dale was still dancing with Sally and he had his hand on her ass. I might be wrong but it seemed like there needed to be some kind of oomph to push things along. It needed to be sexual but it couldn't push anyone too far this early or someone would leave unhappy. I didn't want to impose.

Ok so I had one idea. I'd try sexy massage time. But who to try it with first. Everyone seemed busy. Maybe I just needed to give it more time. Brook and Jill were getting more and more comfortable with each other but they still hadn't cross the barrier I imagined was there.

No one needed a drink just then and I didn't know the rules for wine but maybe back to the fridge would be the best thing so I took it back to the kitchen. Then I got another glass of water. Then I pulled out my phone to search for pictures of girls wearing a top but no bottoms. I had to tweak the search a few times in order to get the internet to show me what I was actually looking for. Oh, yeah, I did like that. There was a picture of three women in an office all wearing business clothes on top but with no skirts or panties on and their pussies showing. Then there was another of a woman with only a tshirt and no pants carrying a basket of laundry. She was facing away from the camera and so her ass was the only thing in view but it was damn hot. I sort of liked that one more than the other one.

I put the phone away and went back to the living room. Ok, so now Sally and Dale were sitting on one side of the sofa making out while Jill and Brook were still in their place and their kissing had finally leveled up to making out as well. Ok, so things were moving. It seemed like I was not needed. But then I saw a way I could be helpful. I picked up all the glasses that weren't being used. Well, I couldn't get all of them unless I figured out a better way to carry them with only my two hands. I grabbed the ones I could and then brought them to the kitchen. I returned and then I notice that my guitar was still there and could possibly be in the way. I went to move that too.

Ok, what else? I was going to grab the last wine glass but as I reached for it Brook's hand grazed the fabric of my shirt and then she was waving me over to her. She came out of her heavy kissing with Jill to reach for my pants and then get my dick out. She was still very close body to body with Jill when Brook pulled me to her and started to suck my dick right in front of Jill's face. While Brook sucked Jill again put her hand on my shaft and then the moment happened when Brook passed my dick over to Jill and we'd see if she'd suck it. She licked up the side of my shaft and then into her mouth the head went. While Jill's mouth was occupied with my cock Brook then started to kiss on Jill's neck and use her hands to try to free Jill of her garments.

I looked over at Dale and it seemed that he had noticed this development. He had gotten out of his pants and was whispering into Sally's ear. She shook her head no and then he whispered something else and she seemed ok with whatever that was. Then I watched as Sally got on her knees in front of Dale to start sucking his dick.

I then had a thought that I really hoped Dale had not been fucking Brook in the ass just before any of this. If he had then he needed to wash himself.

Meanwhile over on my side Brook had gotten Jill's breasts freed and now Brook was massaging one with one hand while sucking the nipple of the other. For Jill's part while she was sucking me she moved a hand down to her skirt and hiked it up. From the looks of things she was rubbing her pussy but not by going between her legs. Instead she was going around the side and coming from underneath.

The song changed and I don't know why but for some reason that became the impetus for us to all shift around a bit. Brook had been busy tugging at Jill's clothes and so more was coming off and Jill was now only in her garter belt. Jill laid down to her back and Brook went between Jill's legs to try to lick pussy. Jill was still stroking me while we were like that and I had a thought that I should instead go over and fuck Brook from behind. But wait, not yet. We weren't ready for all that yet. There was something else I needed to do first. Instead I went to Brook and directed her to sit on Jill's face while I was the one to go down on Jill. It's the small details that really sell someone on something. Jill was confused at first about the new orientation since Brook had only just gotten about a minute of licking in but then she got to experience my tongue and the oddness of another woman's pussy right above her eyes very quickly became normal. Jill went right for it as I pleasured her.

Who's the king of licking pussy? You know the answer.

So I did a quick calculation in my head. This night would not be the kind of success that Brook and Dale needed it to be if anyone went away without an orgasm. See, I had been thinking that I would just let everyone sort of fair for themselves because there wasn't any way I could micromanage all the possible climaxes. But now I was thinking that it might be possible for Jill to not get an orgasm from regular fucking later and then if she was dissatisfied I couldn't go back and offer to go down on her just to get her off if the night was already over. That would be a disaster for Dale and Brook, at least to my mind. However, there would be no need for that as I had Jill's pussy right her at my tongue tip. Yeah, I'm going to make her cum. I'd met women, several in fact, who gave up on any further sexual activity the moment that my tongue sent them to climax so this was a gamble. But it would be better that Jill had the orgasm than not so I was going for it.

Jill was trying to concentrate on licking Brook but it was sort of clear that she perhaps had never licked pussy before. Someone needed to tell her to just do what she would do if she could use her own tongue to masturbate. Anyway, her instruction would have to wait though cause I got her to the point of no return. She sucked in a bunch of air and then her body locked up. I kept going cause I know that was only the start of the orgasm and she could go higher. And higher she went. She started to let out her air in these little jitters and the longer I kept her in that state the wilder and more violent she shook in order to break out of the hold I had on her. And then I got curious, just how high could I make her go? I would usually stop by this point but now I wanted to try it out and Jill wasn't stopping me.

I was still pressing and lapping when Jill's body did a full collapse. I was actually startled and Brook moved her leg so she could get off of Jill's face. I looked at Jill and then I looked up at Brook. Brook looked down at me.

"Did you make her pass out?"

I shrugged. "Sorry."

"Ha, ha. That's my brother, man." Dale said as Sally was still sucking his cock.

Would Jill still be into all this when she woke up? How long was she going to sleep?

Well, anyway, Brook sat on the floor just in front of the sofa and then she beckoned me over to her. She then laid down and opened her legs to me. Now Dale would probably see that as invitation to start fucking but I saw something different. I had already had sex with Brook many times but it suddenly dawned on me that I had yet to lick her pussy.