Pink Magnolias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Kate couldn't suck on me any more and she was bearing down as she was consumed by what Brook was doing. She started irregular breathing and then from what I could tell Kate did indeed have an orgasm from Brooks mouth.

Ah, so nice.

"What next your minimum wage highness?" Brook asked me.

"Yeah, mall guard security man." Kate said as she came back to us. "This is just us being lezzy for each other. It's not even a threesome. You tricked us."

I laid down on the bed next to Kate and kissed her. "Have faith. We're not done."

"Only you're not done. And with your attitude maybe we don't want to let you be done."

I didn't have to answer. I just laid there with my cock pointing into the air. In no time at all Brook moved from licking Kate's pussy to sucking my dick. Kate sat up and then moved her body to get there as well.

"Be gentle when you share." I said and then I closed my eyes and laid back to relax. From the feeling I was getting it was clear that Brook had handed my cock to Kate and she sucked it. Then it was handed back to Brook. Then they were both kissing one side each. Then at one point one of them was sucking my balls and the other was sucking my cock. I think it was Brook on balls duty but I wasn't going to open my eyes to see for sure.

Then it was Brook sucking my cock again and she had a hand on my balls. Oh, she was trying to get me to cum. Sorry, I wasn't going to let that happen. Not yet.

I opened my eyes to look up and I saw Brook really going at it while Kate was rubbing her pussy furiously. Actually, Kate had one hand on her own pussy and her other reaching around to Brooks rubbing her step mom. That was hot.

No. Focus. I couldn't cum yet. No.

My patience paid off. Kate couldn't hold it in and so she got on my dick and Brook watched as my niece rode my cock. Brook came around a bit and then Kate and Brook were able to make out and fondle each other's breasts. Yep, this was the way a threesome was supposed to be. Eventually Brook came all the way around and put her pussy over my face and I was licking her a bit while Kate fucked me.

"You're so nasty for fucking him." Brook said.

"You're nasty for taking it up the ass." Kate countered.

"Girls, don't fight." I said from below and then I shifted my body which let them know that I wanted to get up. I pushed Kate down to her back and then I started to fuck her while I instructed Brook to put her pussy over Kate's mouth.

"There. Now love each other and no fighting."

"You're going to be in big trouble if you get her pregnant."

"We bought condoms." I answered.

"That's very responsible of you but you're not using one right now."

I shrugged and then pulled Brook to me to kiss her. Maybe best if we didn't talk about the actual execution of that part.

After doing that for a bit when Kate was right at the edge of her second orgasm I pulled out of her and ordered Brook to put her tongue down there so that it would be Brook that sent Kate over the last huddle to climax. While Brook was doing that I got behind her and started to fuck her. This was nice. This was classic threesome. But there was one other thing I wanted to do more than this. Shit, I hated to stop once we got into this position. Well, ok. I could give up on that one extra thing so long as this worked out.

Kate was resting from her second orgasm and then Brook took that opportunity to lay down on her back and mounted her between her legs. From there I was able to kiss Brook and then lean over and kiss Kate. I could also get Kate and Brook to side kiss each other.

My fucking was doing the thing for Brook and she was rocking up and down under me. I could push her to a second orgasm and then each of them would have had two. I could be satisfied with that.

I happened to be kissing Kate when Brook leaned up to kiss my neck and her orgasm started to pulse through her. With my tongue in Kate's mouth I unloaded my cum into Brook. I think Kate knew what I was doing and she kissed me even more passionately for it.

Once I was finished I thought the threesome was over but I was wrong. I got off of Brook and stood up and then Kate when down between Brook's legs and started to suck my cum out of Brook's pussy. She brought her mouthful of it to Brook's lips and then she passed the cum from herself to Brook and they kissed after they each swallowed some.

"Now we're cum sisters." Kate said.

Oh, and hey I had a shower in my room. There was no need to go anywhere else to freshen up.

After that the three of us were all in bed naked together. In order to accomplish this Kate had to lay on top of me and Brook laid to my side.

"So you two are really going to give this a try?" Brook asked.

Kate smiled. "We won't know if it'll work unless we try."

"But if you break up that would be a huge problem."

"We'll make rules about it." I said.

"Easy to say but not easy to live by." Brook said.

"We'll just have to try our best." Kate answered. "And how about you? Are you going to keep fucking my boyfriend?"

"He was a gift from your father. I'll fuck him as long as he'll let me."

"You mean me or Dale?" I asked.

"You, silly. If you want to stop I'll respect that but I'm here waiting for you whenever you need me. I can't thank you enough for saving my marriage."

"I say you go ahead and let her have it as long as Daddy keeps cheating on her."

"What about you two?" I asked. "I hope you both understand the other a bit better now. But now I'm worried. When neither of you are here I'm going to be thinking that you're with each other at home."

"You have no right." Kate said. "You were the one who made us do this. I'm going to fuck Brook. You can believe that."

"Yeah." Brook agreed. "I have a little girlfriend now that I don't need to share with Dale."

"But please don't ask me to go down on you if you've got daddy's cum in there."

"Oh, he doesn't cum in my pussy. Your father is almost exclusively an ass man."

"I don't want to hear that."

We weren't going to all stay in that room for the night so Brook rented a bed and breakfast in town. Then the three of us drove to the outskirts of town to go to a really nice restaurant together and after that we went to see a movie. That night instead of saying goodbye we all went to the bed and breakfast and slept together.

On Sunday we had a fun naked breakfast together and then we engaged in religious activities, which is to say we checked out of the place, went back to my room in the center and my two ladies worshiped my cock.

Kate and Brook couldn't come visit me every weekend but that was ok. I went to stay with them for Christmas and everyone including Dale all seemed happier than ever. When school got back in session in January word went around and everyone knew Kate was my girlfriend and there were rumors that Kate was sharing me with her blonde older sister. Those rumors were all but confirmed when both Kate and Brook were my dates for Prom. From what I heard, while we were going to Prom Dale was doing a double date with Jill and Sally at the same time but I doubt he could have had as much success as we had.

In the end Kate did not transfer colleges. It turned out that while the drive was far she could deal with it. And then I finally graduated high school. Scholarships and grants came rolling in. It wasn't free money to do whatever I wanted with but it meant I didn't need a job while I lived with Kate in an off campus apartment. Dale did trip a bit about it when he figured out just exactly what kind of relationship I had with his daughter but then in private he confessed to me that he'd been wanting to move his own relationship with her in that direction if Kate would have ever allowed it.

Oh, and for those of you who remember what happened to Karen, I had actually totally made assumptions that weren't true. Karen was sleeping with her ex boyfriend's father not Dale at all. I know. I was shocked. I totally thought he was guilty. Dale just comes across as a guy who must be guilty of something.

Anyway, Dale and Brook are still married and after Kate moved in with me we heard that Brook was going to have a baby. Dale seemed confused how that could be but he showed his paternal colors as he got the whole house child safe.

Oh, and about the inheritance, I gave up on it. I could have tried to fight for this or that but I wrote it off as a present for Brook and her baby. I hope Dale can make it work this time. I want that child to have a good home and if anything ever happened to Dale or Brook then me and Kate already agreed that we'd raise the little him or her.

"Brave witch hunter, you will find no succubus among us." Sally said.

I folded my arms as I looked at Sally's naked form. "All evidence points to this building."

Brook's hand came to my exposed erection. "Then we are victims just as much as the good town's people." she said as she started to stroke me.

"Indeed sir witch hunter, judge us not by our appearance." Kate said as she crawled on her hands and knees in front of me to take my cock into her mouth.

"We only wish to share our love." Jill said as she came up behind Sally to fondle her.

Just then Dale came into the house. He slowly approached us and looked puzzled. "What the hell are y'all doing?"

"We're playing a game, daddy." said Kate.

"Oh. Can ... Can I play?"

"Sure, but you have to download this app and roll a character. Oh, and you have to follow all the house rules."

"Like what?"

"If sex stuff is happening in the game then we all have to play naked." Sally said.

"I can do that."

"Oh, and if it's your first time playing then your first character has to be in impotent elf." Brook said.

"A what now?"