All Comments on 'Bound 01: Pinned'

by Winterscumming

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
newaccnewaccabout 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story! Hope there will be a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

This is beautiful! There's a side of BDSM that so few authors ever explore, the soft cuddly domination side. The side where you just obey because Mistress is happy when you do, the playful and joyful side. It doesn't have to be pain and tears and humiliation and degradation.

flamedkflamedkabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2 please

Great story, and well written.

I would like to read more

SueNHSueNHabout 7 years ago
That was superb

Really excellent, it felt believable, ad it was well written

JadestoyJadestoyabout 7 years ago
5+

Loved this. Can't wait to see what happens in ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

F/F does nothing for me personally. I decided to read this based on previous comments. I found it very enjoyable. The softer and supportive side of bdsm generally gets overrun by the humiliation and torture porn, unfortunately. Every story with a more positive framework is welcome and precious. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Loved This ... Will There Be More?

It's not often I see such sweet and cute BDSM stories on this site, but when I see it I love it. Add on to that the skilled prose of the author and I'm hooked. I'd love to read more of their story :) Keep up the good work.

5/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
i absolutly loved it

like the title said i absolutly loved it and cant wait for a next part :-)

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeabout 7 years ago
Well done

Thank you for sharing. Very well written. April's change felt a bit abrupt. One other nit. "Principal" instead of "principle." 5 stars. More please.

OneTwistedGuyOneTwistedGuyabout 7 years ago
Fantastic, can't wait to see what happens

The intro warned about a lack of hardcore content. I guess the story lacks violence, but I'd say there is plenty of Dominance and submission. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very well written

Enjoyed this immensely. Great job of depicting internal and external feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please...

Well done if this is your first effort. I look forward to your next! 5 stars.

parawaparawaabout 7 years ago
Good effort!

Great work, you show promise. I look forward to your next writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A panty soaker

Im no writer, but I do know this was truly hot! Not everyone is into the hardcore punishment. My favorite parts are the way she takes care of her little one

AnaFlaviaAnaFlaviaabout 7 years ago
Tremendous!

I'd ask for more, but... If you stoped here, you already make me happy with this really well written short story. (5 stars)

KayataiDevnet20KayataiDevnet20almost 7 years ago
Omg

Please. I'm literally begging you for more. This is amazing

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaalmost 7 years ago
A fun tease...

I really liked the way the story unfolds and the relationship grows. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is some of the hottest stuff on this site

Please make more of this, the Domme is literally one of the hottest characters in existence, and I want more of her, same with the slutty subbe, she's really relatable. I do have a small request that you don't add any guys into this story though, the lesbian aspect of this is top notch and I kind of wish for more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gorgeous story

The best story I've read on here in ages. So hot, so relatable, as a sub it had me squirming I loved it so much. April was just perfect. More from these two please. There's some really interesting and exciting stuff you could do with this group of friends. Keep it all ladies as well, as previous reviewer said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Patiently waiting for you to post part 2 of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking HOT!

Hot! I’m a guy ... big, athletic, with a submissive streak. My bvds, briefs, whatever you want to call them are soaked with pre-cum .. meaning I’m as wet as she was. Well-written, actions, feelings, etc., described well. I lived it by reading it. My fantasy tonight while self pleasuring will be me in the submissive role with a female or guy playing the top role. Thanks for the arousal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I’m only bi-curious and OMG that was stunning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWinterscumming@Winterscumming
"I'm okay with being unimpressive. I sleep better." ......... "Yeah, I know. But that is life. If nothing else, that's life, you know. It's real. Sometimes it fucking hurts. But it's sorta all we have."

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bound Series Info