Bound 01: Pinned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is the bed -- " her voice trailed off as she sniffed the air, "were you two in here fucking?"

I buried my head down even further into April and groaned.

April stared straight at Tracy and delivered a quiet, "mind your business Tee."

Tracy chuckled, jumping up from the bed and making to leave the room, "Y'all are nasty. Hurry up and get dressed so I can get my damn mimosas." As she cleared the door I heard her mumble something about not being the 7th wheel.

April rolled us so that I was on my back and she was on top. She used her knee to spread my legs and then placed herself firmly between them.

In the patches of morning light streaming through the curtains I got to drink in the sight of her beautiful eyes gazing down at me, her lips full and delicious, puckered and stern looking. She was adorable and dreamy and the lust in her eyes took my breath away. Our gazes locked and I realized for the first time how much she had held in check, how much I had seen without knowing what I was looking at.

"Give me your hand," she ordered, pinning my right hand above my head as she guided my left between us and under her sleep pants.

She never took her eyes off mine as she used my fingers, running them up and down her slit, teasing her clit over and over. She let one finger slide in, moved it around a bit then brought it up to my lips. "Taste me naughty girl, you know you want to."

I did, and I was instantly addicted. There aren't any poetic sugary sweet words to describe the flavor. Her taste was that crisp clear musky flavor of aroused woman. I wanted more and went in search of it, but she grabbed my wrist and took control once again, guiding my hand until I pressed just right against her clit. "Be a good slut and make me cum. Do as you're told little one... yes, there, right... "

... then she came.

I saw it in her eyes, which she managed to keep open and locked with mine. I felt it on my fingers and against my body as hers trembled just a little. It was, everything, and I wanted to do it again.

"Mmm, good girl," She mumbled before finally closing her eyes.

At the sound of those words, that praise, my heart skipped a beat. In that moment, I didn't understand the feeling, but it was just the beginning of my addiction.

When she opened her eyes again she smiled down at me, kissed my lips softly, then rolled away releasing both my hands at once.

"Get dressed little one, we'll talk after brunch."

I smiled, rolling from the bed to stand beside it. I decided to try my hand at being a tease to see what reaction I could cause. I pulled my nightshirt over my head and tossed it into the hamper sitting in front of my closet. I was completely naked in front of April for the first time.

I heard her clear her throat and turned to face her, "Later, we will discuss where you want this to go. If it goes where I think it will, one of the first rules you will learn to abide is this: if you are naked in front of me I will take you and will do with you what I want."

I smiled.

She jumped from the bed and stalked toward me stopping when her body pinned me against the wall. "Don't smile. That slutty pussy of yours may yet end up signing you up for things you cannot handle."

I stood pinned to the spot, the throbbing between my legs intense as I watched her stalk her way to the bathroom.

Even through my desire I found myself wondering if maybe she was right.

12