All Comments on 'Pipit Ch. 09'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
What a delicious cliff hanger.

Such a great chapter, lots of intrigue, hot hot scenes and yet more clever insights into the characters.

I find myself hoping desperately for a happy ending for Pipit,Emily and Amanda.

5 stars as always!!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
So now we know Pipir's motivation

She is completely obsessed with Emily! She Is in the process of trying to remove Emily from her third master! Is she trying to isolate Emily from others so that she can have her for herself?

allenasallenasover 9 years ago
Good as always.

Yay! Frederick makes a cameo.

-

I'm glad Christopher engaged Pipit in the end.

-

I like the role Emily took with Pipit in this chapter. She told Pipit she was going a good slut, and she wouldn't punish her except for actual bad things. Maybe Emily will be able to teach Pipit to love herself, kink and all. I feel like Pipit learning to stop hating herself is the only way for her to end up happy in the end of all this. No Dom could ever punish her enough to make her feel satisfied, it's a vicious cycle. Maybe Emily's helping to end it?

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Shysub, Phil, and allenas, for the comments and votes.

I think it's nice that some people are hoping that Pipit can be rescued from her own awfulness, since comments on the earlier chapters showed a lot of readers thinking she had no redeeming qualities. And yet she hasn't stopped doing the bad things she does--you might say she's doing worse!

Well, we'll find out in chapter ten, which should be ready in one week--two at the outside.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is the rest?

Literotica only shows part 9. I like your work. Are there other parts to Pipit somewhere?

Serafina1210Serafina1210over 3 years agoAuthor

I had the story deleted, but this part escaped the axe. You can find Pipit and other things on Smashwords under the name Serafina Conti.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous