Pipit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better eat that cunt, dude," said a gruff male voice near him, "or the bitch'll explode."

"Yeah, eat her!" shouted a woman, and soon a little crowd of men and women was urging him on.

Finally he couldn't resist any more. He parted her lips with his fingers and plunged in, and she was so wet, it was like a warm pool inside, deep and luxurious. He slurped and sucked, and she held his ears and pushed into him.

Around them the crowd cheered. "Looks like the boy hasn't eaten in a week," shouted the gruff man. "His mama needs to feed him better."

"He is skinny," said the woman, "but Asoko'll feed him up."

A man pressed a condom packet into Andrew's hand and said, "Fuck her, boy. Just follow the arrow."

Andrew got to his knees, opened the packet, and pulled on the condom, wishing he could bareback with Asoko the way he did with Emily, Amanda, and Tosatsu. He lifted her to him and thrust into her, and she alternately laughed and screamed as he fucked her, feeling her wetness trickle over his balls.

It didn't take long for her to come, and then he let himself go and soon came inside her.

A familiar voice said, "If it isn't the fucking loser and the fat cunt, my favorite fuck-toys!"

He looked around and saw Mistress Raquel holding a riding crop and wearing nothing but a sleeveless Harley shirt. She tapped his bottom with the crop and said, "Let's see the condom, loser."

He rolled it off and handed it to her. She held it up and inspected it.

"Pretty puny output," she said. "You can do better than that. Open your fucking mouth, lover boy."

Though scared of what was coming, he obeyed, and he forced himself not to flinch when she squeezed the contents of the condom into his mouth.

His desire had taken a plunge after his orgasm, and the last thing he wanted was a mouthful of his own cum. He didn't like the flavor or the ooziness of it, either.

"You like it, loser?" asked Raquel.

He shook his head.

"You fucking Doms think women just live for a taste of your cum, but you don't know a fucking thing about it. Swallow it, loser."

It was just a little bit, really, but it was surprisingly hard to swallow. He hated it, but still a little ripple of arousal rolled through him.

"There's a good loser," she said. "Now come with me, you two, and I'll teach you how to be nice little butt-toys."

Something rose up inside Andrew and rebelled, but his cock was already getting heavy with desire, remembering the way Mistress Raquel had whipped him and smothered him with her vast cunt. Desire quelled the rebellion, and he followed her meekly, Asoko quivering with excitement beside him.

* * *

Mouche felt warm and dreamy. She wished Mistress hadn't made her throw up, brush and floss, and use that strong mouthwash - she'd just wanted to stay with the experience for a while. But Mistress Karen's strictness about hygiene was loving, a kind of aftercare: it made her feel owned and safe. Now she was walking with Mistress, who had one fleshy arm around her.

"You may never trust me again, dear," she said, "and if so, I can't blame you. But I have to say that if you ever need a place, you've got one with Daniel and me. I acted foolishly - I realized right away that I'd done a terrible thing to a beautiful person, a person I really loved. I do love you, Mouche, and I've learned my lesson. Do you believe me?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Mouche, not knowing what else to say.

"Do you think you'd ever consider coming to live with us again?" asked Mistress.

Something clenched up inside Mouche. It wasn't not trusting Mistress - distrust wasn't in her nature. It was about Emily - not just that she loved her, but also that she had a responsibility to protect her.

She turned and looked at Mistress. She loved her worn, rubicund face, and she loved the way Mistress understood her kink better than anyone else. But she said, "I have to stay with Emily, Mistress Karen. I can't leave her." Then she added, "Ever," because that was in her heart.

"Well, the invitation will always be open, dear," said Mistress. "Always."

Mistress kept her arm around Mouche, and they walked on through the playrooms, the grand lady and her tiny submissive, looking at the scenes.

When they entered the velvet lounge, Mouche stopped and said, "Oh!"

"What is it, dear?" asked Mistress.

It was a big, lavishly tattooed, black-haired woman, lying back on a table with her legs drawn up - and Master Andrew was licking her pussy.

"Master Andrew," said Mouche.

"Famula's young Master?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Mouche.

"He's handsome," said Mistress.

"Yes, he is, Mistress," said Mouche.

"That's not our Famula," said Mistress.

"That's Raquel, one of our Dommes," said Mistress Ai, coming up behind them. Mouche looked around at her: she was devastating in a latex catsuit with lacy trim.

Mistress Karen said, "Lovely to see you, Ai!" and hugged her.

Mouche said, "Mistress Ai," and bowed her head.

Mistress Ai said, "Andrew met Raquel when he was playing slave at my place. She seems to have done a better job than I did of introducing him to his submissive side."

They turned again to look as Andrew moved aside, and a plump, blond woman took his place at Raquel's pussy.

"That's Asoko," said Mouche, "one of Mistress Ai's slaves."

"She's beautiful," said Mistress Karen. "I don't suppose . . ."

"No, Karen," said Mistress Ai, "she can top in the bathroom, but she can't bottom there. Kuso might be interested. His contract with me expires at the end of February."

Raquel sat up and caught sight of them. "Wait here, you cunts," she said, and came over to their little group.

"Hey, Ai," said Raquel. "I hope you don't mind if I borrow your girl."

"Just don't rough her up too much," said Mistress Ai. "She's a fuck-toy, not a masochist. The way you play, she'll safeword in half a minute."

"Sometimes you're a killjoy, you know that, Ai?" said Raquel. "She like clamps? vibrators?"

"She loves them," said Mistress Ai.

Soon Raquel had Asoko and Andrew tied back to back on the table. Both wore nipple clamps, and Raquel was holding a wand vibrator to the head of Andrew's hard cock as he writhed. Mouche watched in fascination, wondering what it would feel like to be a switch.

Inkei joined their group silently. He was naked, and "FUCK-TOY" was lettered on his chest in blue. Mouche glanced down at his cock, which had "AT YOUR SERVICE" lettered in a semicircle around it. It wasn't hard yet. She wanted to touch it, but restrained herself.

Mistress Ai said to him, "Kuso's taken over the door, Inkei?"

"Yes, Mistress Ai."

"You're free to play, then."

"I'd rather serve my Mistress."

"You can serve your Mistress tonight by playing with Mouche. You won't mind, will you, Karen? Mouche and Inkei are great friends."

"Not at all," said Mistress Karen, smiling. "Remember what I said, dear. Always." She swept away.

Mouche turned to Inkei, glanced at his smiling, pleasant face, and then stared down at his cock, which was growing and lifting. She said, "Can I suck you, Inkei?"

He smiled broadly and said, "Feel free."

* * *

Emily was fucking the blond girl with her strap-on. Pipit leaned against a wooden frame that wasn't in use and fingered her pussy as she watched, feeling jealous.

She jumped when a man who'd approached from the side said in a loud voice, "Fuck-toy, eh? I could use a fuck."

She looked at the man. He was middle aged, overweight and dressed all in latex. She didn't like him. She glanced at his latex pants and didn't see a snap or fly. "You got a penis in there?" she asked.

"In there somewhere," he said. "Pants gotta be peeled down if you want to find it."

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"If you insist," he said.

"I do," she said, got down on her knees, and pulled down his pants.

About ten minutes later, he pulled out of her pussy, peeled off the condom, and said, "What do I do with this?"

"Dispose of it responsibly," said Pipit, and turned away in time to see Emily pull out of the girl. She rubbed her back as she lay panting on the mat. Pipit thought they were beautiful together. The girl got up and embraced Emily, and they kissed tenderly. Pipit watched them chat, impatient for the girl to go.

"Pretty fuck-toy," said a man's voice beside her.

"Maybe later," she said without turning to look.

Finally Emily and the girl said their goodbyes and moved in different directions. Pipit intercepted Emily before she got to the door.

"Hi, Emily," she said shyly.

"Hi, Pipit!" said Emily warmly, and gave her a hug.

"I was watching you with that girl," said Pipit. "I hope you don't mind."

Emily laughed. "Aren't all BDSM people exhibitionists? I'm glad you were there to see."

"I saw your clit-ring . . . from a distance. It's really pretty."

"Thanks," said Emily. She paused for a few awkward seconds and then said, "This is a really great place! I bet it's fun to work here."

"Yeah," said Pipit. "It's good. I get whipped and humiliated every day. But it doesn't mean anything, you know?"

"You mean, like, those things are better in a relationship?"

"Like it's better when they're punishment."

Emily sighed, "I love punishment."

"Giving it or getting it?"

"Both, I guess. I haven't given it too often, and I've had mixed feelings about it, but, yeah, it turned me on."

Pipit glanced down for a moment and then looked at Emily again. "I sort of daydream about you punishing me."

Emily looked at her curiously. "Why do I punish you in your daydreams?"

"For being a bitch. Or, I don't know, just because you want to."

"What kinds of things do I do to you when I punish you?"

"Sometimes you tie me up and whip me. You yell at me and tell me I'm an evil cunt." Pipit was getting excited saying these things. "Sometimes you edge me with a vibrator. Sometimes you . . . you make me fuck a strange man, and then you lock me in a cage for being a slut."

"Do you really want me to punish you?" Emily asked.

It was what Pipit wanted more than anything in the world. It was useless to try to explain that, though, so she just said, "Yes." She hastened to add, "You can say no if you want, it's okay. And you don't have to do it now - I just mean, you know, sometime."

"But there are lots of strange men here, and you're a fuck-toy tonight. No time like the present, right?"

Pipit's pussy tingled. She couldn't have hoped for anything better than this. "Thank you, Emily," she said, surprised by how girlish she sounded.

Emily smiled. "You're welcome. Do you know where everything is in this place?"

"A lot of it."

"Do you think you could find like some cuffs? And some lube? Oh, yeah, and some nipple clamps?"

"Sure!" said Pipit, and ran off towards a cabinet. She found a pair of cuffs that could be fastened together with a short length of chain, a pair of nipple clamps connected by a thin chain, and a little bottle of lubricant.

Pipit brought her treasures to Emily, who led her to one of the rough wooden posts. "Kneel," she said, and pushed her down so she was sitting on her heels and her back was flat against the post. She cuffed Pipit's wrists behind the post, then stepped back to admire her work. She leaned down, parted Pipit's knees, and stepped back again. "You look good," she said. "Exactly like a fuck-toy."

Emily came to stand beside Pipit, holding the nipple clamps. Some seconds passed.

"Emily?" said Pipit.

"Yes?"

"What's going to happen?"

"We're going to wait for the right man to come along. Do you want to choose?"

"No, Emily. It'll work better if you choose."

"Okay."

Pipit said, "Emily?"

"Hmm?"

"Could you call me Tosatsu if you introduce me to anyone? That's how I'm called at Mistress Shigemi's. Pipit is kind of, you know, infamous. I don't want to be Pipit tonight."

"Tosatsu," said Emily, memorizing the name. "Sure, no problem. Now don't talk to anyone but me. Understand?"

"Yes, Emily," said Pipit, surprised by how submissive she felt at that moment.

The warehouse was filling up. Some people were chatting, eating, and drinking in little groups, some were staging their scenes, and some were wandering around.

A gray-haired man of about sixty, wearing leather pants and no shirt, stopped in front of them. "What's this?" he said.

Emily said, "This is my bitch Tosatsu. She's in heat, and I'm looking for a good stud dog to fuck her."

Pipit's face got hot, and she stared at the floor.

"Will I do?" the man asked.

Emily looked at him critically. "What breed are you?" she asked.

"Millionaire CEO," he said.

Pipit looked up again. The man looked pretty good, actually.

"Not billionaire?" asked Emily.

"Not quite."

"Maybe another time," said Emily.

"Maybe you should ask her," said the man.

"I can see you don't know much about dogs," said Emily.

The man harrumphed and moved on.

Pipit said, "Emily?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Why not him?"

"I didn't like him."

"Here's a sight," said a familiar voice.

"Hi, Frederick!" said Emily brightly.

He was more handsome than Pipit remembered, with short sandy hair, a close-cropped beard, and an immaculately pressed dark gray suit. He said, "Two former slaves, hanging out together. No hello for your old Master, Pipit?"

"I've forbidden her to speak. And her name is Tosatsu tonight."

"I see she's a fuck-toy. That seems right. Why is she cuffed to this post?"

"She's my bitch. A toy breed in fact. She's in heat, and I'm waiting for the right stud dog to come along. Are you interested?"

"I'm not a toy breed. I'm more wolf - like yourself. I might be interested in you."

"Are you gay, Frederick?"

"You know I'm not."

"Can't you see I'm male tonight?" she said, stroking her strap-on dildo.

"I see a beautiful woman with a strap-on and some amazing tattoos. Would you mind turning so I can get the full effect?"

Emily twirled quickly, like a ballerina.

"I wouldn't mind getting reacquainted with those tattoos," he said.

"You know I'm spoken for," said Emily coquettishly. "Are you sure I can't interest you in Tosatsu? You could try a face-fuck - like a test drive, you know. I've put her at just the right height for it."

Frederick leaned down, pried Pipit's mouth open with a thumb, and peered inside. "I'm tempted," he said, "but toy or not, she's a dangerous breed. The kind that's been known to turn on its owner. Be very careful if you play with her, Famula."

Pipit's face heated up again. He put a finger under her chin and closed her mouth.

He looked at Emily and said, "If you ever find yourself in need of a Master, you know where to find me."

A young woman came up beside him. She was wearing just a collar and short brown hair. She had a starburst tattoo to the left of her mound and "FREDERICK'S SLAVE" written in marker on her thigh. She took his arm, looked curiously at Emily and Pipit, and said, "Master?"

"Some old friends," he said. "This is La Chose, my slave for the evening."

"I guess you're not in need of my bitch tonight," said Emily.

"I guess not," said Frederick. "I hope to see you again, though," he added, looking at Emily, and led his slave away.

Being humiliated by Frederick had turned Pipit on. "He's hot, Emily," she said.

"He's always been hot," said Emily. "Why did you leave him, baby?"

"Most of my reasons weren't good ones. But play with him was so painful. Don't you think?"

"No, it was just right," said Emily. "I'm glad he didn't notice I was dripping. If he'd turned on the charm, I'd have been lost."

Emily turned away two men and one woman over the next ten minutes.

"What are you looking for, Emily?" asked Pipit.

"I don't know, baby. I'll know it when I see it. Oh, look! There's Christopher." She waved at him cheerily, and he came over, looking professorial in a Harris tweed jacket with khaki slacks.

"It's good to see you, Emily," he said, ignoring Pipit, who stared at the floor, heart in her throat.

"Good to see you, too, Christopher. You remember my bitch here? Her name's Tosatsu tonight."

Christopher glanced at Pipit and said, "Okay, I'll bite. What are you two up to?"

"She's my bitch, as I said. She's in heat, and I'm looking for the right stud dog to fuck her."

"Good luck to you there," he said. Pipit wished she could vanish or drop dead.

Emily lifted Pipit's head by the hair and said, "Why don't you give her a go? Just fuck her throat a little for old times' sake? She's still got her tonsils, you remember."

"I wouldn't mind going over old times with you."

"We weren't such a great couple, Christopher, but Mistress Ai is always saying you and my bitch here were perfect for each other."

"I'm done with her," said Christopher.

"Stick around and watch, anyway," said Emily. "You know she puts on a good show."

"I'll give her that," said Christopher, and moved away.

After he was gone, Emily said, "Do you ever miss him, baby?"

"Yeah," said Pipit. "Seeing him again made me wet. No one understands humiliation better than he does."

That's when Pipit saw Andrew enter the warehouse. He paused and stared, something like fear in his eyes. Then he recovered and made a beeline for them.

Emily saw him at the same moment and said, "Here's your fuck."

"No, Emily!" Pipit cried, suddenly terrified. "Not your Master!"

"You know him?" said Emily, turning to her.

Pipit's stomach lurched. But of course it was all right. "I met him at Mistress Ai's the day he was a slave there."

"And there's some special reason why you can't fuck my Master?" said Emily.

"He's yours, Emily. It wouldn't be right." It didn't seem right, either, quite apart from what he and Pipit had been up to, but it would have been hard for her to untangle the rights and wrongs well enough to articulate them.

"It's all right, baby," said Emily. "We're non-exclusive."

Andrew came up to them and said, "This is an interesting scene. What are you up to?"

"Tosatsu says you two have met," said Emily.

"Yes, at Mistress Ai's," said Andrew.

"She's my bitch tonight, Master," said Emily. "She's in heat and she needs a stud dog to fuck her. You'd be ideal."

"I don't know," he said. "It's been a busy night, and I'm tired."

"You could try a face-fuck, you know, for a trial run. I've positioned her just right for that, you see. I can help you get ready, if you like."

Pipit wanted Andrew to face-fuck her, but since she was forbidden to speak, she just looked at the floor.

"You can fuck her pussy or ass, Master," said Emily.

"Okay, Emily," said Andrew. "As a favor to you, I'll do my best to fuck Tosatsu."

Emily opened Andrew's zipper and pulled out his cock, which wasn't hard yet. "I want to help, Master," she whispered, sank to her knees, and helped him get ready.

It was beautiful to watch Emily suck Andrew's cock. She was passionate, not just sucking but making love to it, lost in the ecstasy of giving pleasure to her Master. Soon he was hard, and Emily said, "Fuck Tosatsu's face now, Master."

Andrew stepped towards her. Emily put a hand behind Pipit's head and urged her forward. Pipit opened her mouth, and Andrew placed a hand on top of her head and pushed into her.

* * *

Emily kept an eye on Master as he fucked Pipit's mouth. His tiredness was passing off and his excitement was growing. She wasn't sure what she was looking for in his face. She'd seen a glimmer of something as he'd come through the door - it wasn't just recognition, but something else, maybe alarm. But the moment had passed, and now she couldn't see anything in him but lust and excitement. It had to have been her imagination - residual distrust from the time that she and Pipit had fought.

Emily reached for Pipit's head, sank her fingers into the thick hair at the base of her braid, and shoved her forward hard, making her gag with loud liquid noises. Master smiled, and Emily felt a little burst of pleasure down below her breasts. She pushed again, and Pipit coughed out some clear, thick drool, which roped down to a viscous puddle on the floor between her legs.