Pipit Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take her over there," said Andrew, nodding towards a bench along the wall. Emily undid Pipit's cuffs, picked up the bottle of lubricant, again sank her fingers into her thick hair, and hauled her towards the bench, following Andrew. Pipit scrambled along beside her on her hands and knees.

Andrew sat on the bench, and Pipit crawled between his legs and once again started to suck. She hummed excitedly as Emily lubricated her ass, watching Andrew's face. He met her gaze and smiled.

"Tosatsu loves butt-fucking. Right, baby?"

"Mmm," said Pipit, still sucking Andrew's cock.

Emily thrust her dildo into Pipit's ass, reached forward, and pushed her head down. Pipit choked and coated Andrew's balls with drool.

"She's good, don't you think, Master?"

"A good fellatrix," he said, putting a hand behind her head and pulling her down, making her cough and splutter again. Emily loved sharing a toy with Andrew this way: it made her feel closer to him somehow.

A little while later Andrew said, "Give me a turn in her ass." They switched places: Emily pulled off her harness and sat on the bench while Master put on a condom and pushed into Pipit from behind. Emily had taught him rough ass-fucking, and he rammed her furiously as she sobbed into Emily's pussy. Pipit was as good at cunnilingus as she was at sucking cock: her tongue and lips were doing amazing things to Emily's nervous system. She loved the sensations and Pipit's theatrical sobs, but she focused on Master - his ecstatic expression, the sweat breaking out on his body, the way he held her gaze, as if it was Emily he was fucking, not Pipit.

"Come," he whispered, and Emily's body responded to the command instantly: she pulled Pipit's head into her and smashed her pussy into her lips and tongue, crying out loudly, looking into Master's smiling face all the while.

* * *

Pipit was thrilled to make Emily come - to feel her body's spasms, taste her moist passion, and see her face radiant and transported. It's not as if she hadn't made women come before, but there was something different this time, a quality she'd never experienced. She knew what it was, too. Emily and Andrew were the center of her world right now, and the target of all her obsessive emotional energy, her love and hate - and here she was, sucking Emily's clit, hood, ring, and all, and Andrew was hammering her ass. She felt their love and energy arcing between Andrew's cock and Emily's clit, right through her body, ass to mouth, and she was distorting and perverting it as she transmitted it. Oh, this was where she needed to be and what she needed to be doing - coming between these lovers, connecting them and splitting them apart.

Well, the two of them would figure it out soon, and Pipit's game would be over, but right now Andrew was pulling out of her ass, yanking her upright by her braid, and she was pivoting on one knee in time to see him strip the condom from his empurpled cock, put a hand in her hair, and pull while Emily shoved her head from behind. She relaxed all her muscles and let them control her, let her arms hang, fingers curled, let him fuck her throat till his cum spurted into her - not so much now, but it felt good.

She was about to swallow it when Emily, now on her knees beside her, seized her shoulders, turned her, and kissed her. Pipit let Andrew's cum run into her, and Emily's kiss became warmer, like a thank you, and her tongue probed into Pipit's mouth as if searching out the rest of Andrew there, and her kiss was sweet and loving. Sharing this moment with her was a heaven.

But misery swept into Pipit behind the pleasure, as it always did. She'd been so happy, naked with her mouth and ass full, cum jetting into her, a crowd watching - how could she love such depravity? Her pussy and ass were sore, and so was her skanky soul. She collapsed against Emily and cried, hearing her stern father's voice hissing "Abomination!"

"It's okay, Master," Emily said, putting her arms around Pipit. "I'll take care of her."

Andrew hesitated, as if he wanted to say something, but then nodded and left them. Emily whispered, "You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

Pipit sniffled and nodded.

"Speak to me," said Emily. "Say it out loud."

Pipit said, "I've been a bad . . ." but had to stop because the words caught in her throat.

"You didn't quite get it out, baby. Try again."

Pipit tried hard to get herself under control and managed to say, "I've been a bad girl."

"What did you do that was bad?"

"I was a slut," Pipit whispered.

"And you think that's a bad thing?"

"Yes, Emily. Punish me?"

"Go find me a vibrator. A big one."

Pipit jumped up, ran to a cabinet, and got a wand vibrator. She brought it to Emily, who looked around the room. "That frame over there is free," she said. She led Pipit to the frame and cuffed her to its corners, facing the room. She attached the nipple clamps, not too tight, and plugged the vibrator into a nearby outlet - its buzzing was ominous. People were turning to stare at Pipit's exposed body. She was very scared, and very wet.

Emily said, "I'm not going to punish you for being a slut."

Pipit cried, "Please, Emily, you promised . . ."

Emily held the vibrator against the inside of one thigh. "I didn't tell you what I'd punish you for," she said. "If you want to be punished, you'll have to come up with something better than that. You're a good slut, you know. You just made Andrew and me really happy." She stroked Pipit's thighs with the vibrator, from the knee almost to her pussy, one side and then the other.

Pipit needed pain and humiliation so bad. "Please, Emily," she said, tugging at her cuffs, straining towards the vibrator.

Emily drew circles around Pipit's pussy and said, "You could try insulting me again, like you did New Year's Eve."

People were gathering round to watch the scene - Christopher was among them. Pipit needed him to see her shamed and tortured. "Oh, please - skank! whore!"

Emily stroked her mound with the vibrator and said, "Your heart's not in it. You'll have to try harder."

"Bitch," Pipit sobbed, "cunt." Not words for Emily, but for herself.

Emily traced a semicircle around a clamped nipple with the vibrator and said, "This isn't working. What else could I punish you for?"

Again Pipit felt the urge to confess everything - but she couldn't, the time wasn't right to say all of it.

"What I did to you," she whispered. "And Mouche. . . . Christopher. Frederick."

"It's pretty old stuff, but I guess it'll have to do," said Emily, and pressed the vibrator hard against Pipit's clit.

The sensation blasted through stimulation straight up to pain. Pipit shrieked and tried to squirm away. "I'm sorry!" she cried.

"Tell me what you're sorry for," said Emily, moving the vibrator up and down Pipit's slit.

"I called you names," Pipit choked. "I stole your Master. Please, please!"

"Okay," said Emily. The vibrator was like a grotesque cock: she thumped Pipit's clit with its head. "Any more?"

Oh, Pipit was worse than bad. She'd drunk piss and eaten shit. Her whole body was septic. No one was fouler than she was. "I'm filthy!" she cried.

"That one won't do," said Emily, and took the vibrator away.

"I was mean to Mouche! I drove her away! I was a bad slave!"

"That's more like it," said Emily, and jammed the vibrator between her legs again. She took Pipit's chain in her free hand and tugged a little, increasing the pain and stimulation of her nipples.

Sensation was blasting through Pipit's body, lightning leaping between her pussy and nipples. She wept, "Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"Is that all?" Emily asked. "There's nothing more?"

There was lots more. Pipit was bad, hateful. She was doing every bad thing she could think of, trying to destroy everyone in her life.

"Ohh," she whined. "I can't think!"

"Try," said Emily, and twisted the vibrator.

"Please," Pipit sobbed. "Take it away!"

"When you're done," said Emily. "Is there more, baby?" She pressed the vibrator squarely against her clit.

Emily's rose vines seemed to be waving about, stretching towards Pipit like tentacles. They'd wind around her and pull her under . . .

Oh, fuck, her breasts. "I'm sorry!" Pipit screamed.

"Is there more? Say it!" said Emily.

Pipit shrieked, "No more!"

Emily snapped the vibrator off and removed the clamps. She cupped Pipit's pussy in one hand, letting her middle finger rest over her slit. "It's okay now," said Emily. "Punishment's done. You're forgiven."

"I'm sorry, Emily," Pipit sighed.

Emily took her down from the cross and lowered her to the floor, where she lay trembling. Emily sat with her and held her head in her lap. "How many orgasms have you had tonight, baby?" she asked.

"None, Emily," said Pipit.

"Do you want one, baby?"

"Yes, please," said Pipit.

Emily laid her on the floor and crawled on top of her. Pipit was so happy she could lick her friend's pussy while Emily's gentle tongue soothed her sore and swollen clit. She put her hands on Emily's bottom and pulled her down to her, wanting to drown in her wetness.

After Emily had given Pipit her orgasm, she petted her head and said, "Is that better, baby?"

"Thank you, Emily," said Pipit.

"Why don't you come sit with me a while?" said Emily. "We could both use some rest."

Pipit turned onto her side and curled up. "You go, Emily," she said. "I just want to lie here for a while."

"Okay," said Emily, kissed her cheek, and left.

Pipit lay thinking about the way Emily had humiliated and punished her. It had felt so good - painful and healing. She'd been so strong, so relentless, so close to the truth, the true horror of Pipit, who wanted Emily in her life always - ruling her, fucking her, punishing her. Even after she'd finished with Andrew and torn all their lives apart, Pipit would yearn for her.

A pair of brown shoes appeared by her head, khaki pants above them. She turned to look up: it was Christopher, fully clothed but holding his erect cock in his hand.

"On your knees, fuck toy," he said.

* * *

Home again, Emily lay in bed with her Master, feeling happy. She was curious, though.

"Master?" she said.

"Yes?"

"That girl I was playing with - Tosatsu, my bitch. Did you ever meet her before, besides the once at Mistress Ai's?"

"No. Just that one time. I think I'd remember meeting that one, you know."

"Yeah, she's a beauty. I just thought I saw something in your eyes, like you recognized her, and something else."

"People are always imagining they see things in people's eyes. But eyes are just eyes."

They lay quietly. Emily decided not to tell him Tosatsu was Pipit, the girl who'd made so much trouble in her life. That was all water under the bridge, and Tosatsu didn't even want to be Pipit anymore. She was different now: Emily really liked her.

If she'd been less sleepy, it might have struck her as odd that Master hadn't asked how Tosatsu had become Emily's bitch tonight. Instead, she fell asleep with the thought that, though she and Master had gone through a rough patch, things were getting better between them. Whatever the crisis had been about, it was done. Everything was going to be all right.