All Comments on 'Pisces'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 3 years ago
Glad

Glad I decided to keep reading. This was amazing.

LycandopeLycandopealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it! I really appreciate the comment and compliment! I'm sorry it didn't catch you right away.

LycandopeLycandopealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the comment and the compliment! I'm glad you stuck around for the whole story but I'm sorry it didn't catch you right away.

BitcoinetteBitcoinettealmost 3 years ago

I was worried this was going to turn into a full shape change, but I appreciate the world you have built!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Dang, bro, that was 100% some of the very best fantasy writing I've seen here on Lit. Seriously, it's really that good. I don't save very many stories in my "Just Wow" folder, but this one definitely goes there.

I have no higher compliment to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed all of your work, but this one was amazingly good. Like wow! I love the world that you built with this one and I wouldn't mind seeing more of it ;) Hope you have a great day!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief7 months ago

Almost stopped reading there at the start, but decided I'd see where it went. Glad I stayed, even if it was a little weird. Glad Maddie and Gavin got it sorted out about the coloring and sex of peafowls, even if Victoria is now a peacock with tits and a pussy. The transformation was painstaking but served to paint a vivid picture of what was happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...