All Comments on 'Pixie, Joy and Me Ch. 04'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic !

A true joy to read, and dream of how relationships can be.

This 77 year old male enjoyed it !

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another great Series!!!

He wrote another great series again. I like the way you wrote this story about these three people. I can hardly wait to see what you do with the next story that you write that is related to this series.

GrapeomaticGrapeomaticover 14 years ago
True love at its best

I absolutely loved this series. I'm a little upset that I didn't read The Loving Porn Queen prior to this, but that is through no fault of your own. The ending completely blew me away (and yes, I did get a little weepy.) I greatly look forward to reading more of your works, thank you very much for your efforts!! ~A Pleased Grape~

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
fantastic

Could not think of a better ending. wish you had brought joys boy into the play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
once again

Once again you have brought us to new heights with another "where in the hell is he taking us next time."

Every story tends to leave us there wanting more. Oh and thanks for the new road trip.

Davew south and west of the Mason Dixon line

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 9 years ago
Great Sex, Less Philosophy.

Director Frank Capra once famously said: "If you want to send a message, try Western Union".

The story was hot and technically well written, but the constant, reiteration of the warmed-over "free love" cheerleading got tiresome. It started to feel like a very good porn movie, interrupted every fifteen minutes by an ad for Dyanetics.

The author should have trusted the readers to "get" how positive the relationship was without insisting we attend his philosophy seminar.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

5 Stars

Even though I knew what the 'weepy part' would be since I am reading these stories now years after they have been written and could "read the writing on the wall" so to speak. I still got weepy at the ending. I hate to sound like I'm harping but you still have continuity issues, and IF you ever decide to do a rewrite on these three story series to fix said issues, I'd be happy to help. You have helped and Inspired me, so I would love the opportunity to return the favor even in a small way. I love your style, your story lines, character development, and so on. Thank you.

Insemin8Insemin8over 1 year ago

Great story. I did kinda wonder what type of timectravel got those two porn flicks involved years before they were made, though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous