All Comments on 'Pixie, Katie and Me Ch. 03'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Great Story !

Really enjoyed this and the previous Pixie story.

But I can't help thinking that this tale has finished one chapter too early. The whole matter of what happened to Kara in Texas has been left unfinished.

Did they all move there, or did they stay put, what happened to the business Doug was running, how successful was the design software that Mel and Katie developed, what happened go the company Mel set up.

Even after a 2 year break, another chapter to tie up the loose ends would be really nice to see.

Please think about it ?

But otherwise, a damn good, hot and sexy story nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happiness

I would have abandoned this story if I had thought that Katie would not be back.....Kind of wild with the sister thing in the middle, but loving endings soothe all....Keep writing....I am still wiping tears from my eyes...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Nice way to round out the story. 5 stars (of course) It would have been nice to see the triad move to Texas to become full members of the extended intentional family there. With Katie's web design past and The Pixie's interior design And Doug's REIT past. They could all add to to business the other's run, and add some 'fresh blood' to the movies. Just a thought if you ever decide to revisit these characters... maybe even bring back Joy (say as an unexpected childless widow)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous