All Comments on 'Planning'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 342 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
At last!

Atlast Ohio returned and he was great, like usual

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 13 years ago
I just fell out of bed

Ohio, you are an outstanding writer. But not this time. This one was up to your usual standards; well written, mechanically perfect. Then my perfect dream was ended when I fell out of bed. The ending just did not fit the lead up. I don't know what it should have been -- your surprises are always so unexpected -- but rather than a pin prick into the balloon, the air just slowly leaked out and the balloon was a has been.

This is an excellent opportunity for some other gifted writers to compose a different ending, as was so popular here a few years ago.

I look forward to your next story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Well done...

Now she's sorry?

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Another Great Story From the Master

Masterful! Well Written! A very enjoyable straight ahead story of a man dealing very well with a selfish cheating slut wife. No needy wimps who are unable to get on with their lives after discovering their partners infidelity. I especially enjoyed the revenge fuck, and the fact that he felt no obligation in treating his wife's lover truthfully or with respect. I thought mailing the FedX package was a very nice touch. Gawd - I DO Love A Happy Ending, and you know how to write them so very well. Thank - You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect!

This is my idea of a LW story! The relationship is described, the offenders are caught and punished in just two pages. Ohio is the master!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
missed your stuff

Write more.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
The Beauty of Predictability

First, there's nothing original here. Slut wife having a secret affair, gets caught, hubby hires a private detective to get the goods, then destroys both marriages with the hidden evidence while getting his bit of revenge on the cheating wife who then loses her job, the respect of her friends and family, and just now realizes it was all wrong and she never could have done it.

Still, take that story and put it in the hands of a master like Ohio and it's captivating. Hubby's not an ex-Ranger who lays in wait and beats the boyfriend half to death. He doesn't engage in the "bugging the whole damned house, car, and purse" skulduggery to really set them up and confront her.

Thus, though predictable, it's also believable. Personally, I think there's a certain beauty in predictability. Unlike past stories where the wife never knew about the husband's secret past as a super counterterrorist operative/secret agent/boxing champion/mafia hitman, this wife knew her husband and knew by the end that she was truly fucked--in several senses of the word. As such, we can all feel the emotions both went through as their marriage unraveled because we've all seen people like this.

Throw into the mix Ohio's crisp, no nonsense writing style, and you've got a story that resonates. Sure, we don't know why the wife went out after 19 years and found a lover, but we can all fill in the gaps with similar people we've all met or heard about.

Frankly, my day is made when I get to read Ohio before going to court and dealing with this very same shit every day, and I only hope he doesn't keep me waiting too long for his next one!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Ohio is an okay state, but

a very good writer. He has taken the boiler plate cheating wife story and made it a very enjoyable read. He likes to spread his plots between reconciliation and revenge and does both of them very well. He and I both know that readers always love a good revenge story. There's something about nailing the cheating bitch and the big pricked bastard she screwed. Wait! Ohio forgot to mention the lover had a nine inch cock! I think we can all simply assume that, as well as the fact the lover's wife was worth a few million and owned the company where he worked. Rehnquist mentioned the hubby wasn't a Navy Seal, but he did not explain that the husband did do a lot of work for "the company" back in his youth!

Most importantly, Ohio has shown some huge balls by even posting a story in Loving Wives where we writers have to try to compete with a damn comment whore writing some great shit for the rush of the comments, not to mention Lit's answer to Homer writing the freaking Illiad and giving us big titted Debbie in place of Helen of Troy, and Bill "Achilles" Maitland as the real heel. We mere mortals, and hack writers, have no chance any more! Damn the epics and the masters that write them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
glad you are back

Good to see you posting again.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Where have you been!

Great to read some new stuff from you

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
as they say

great to see you back...n really what could she say...now she will see what alone means when shes old...great story n i loved the way he handled it

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Well written

Revenge without getting extreme and in many ways realistic, although I doubt the wife would not have recognized her husbands voice and bedroom technique. The TV news and police were a nice touch.

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
well written and complete!

There were not a million characters and subplots going on. This was simple infidelity. 3 main characters (there have to be at least three) and no more. Unclear why the wife's boyfriend did not attempt to reach out to her a second time (after the husband left) and let her know the jig was up. Maybe thought the husband might really let him skate? Excellent job, Ohio. Appreciate the quality writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I like it

There are a lot of crappy stories with wimps and slut wives who can't resist a cock. It's nice to read a good story with non of that stuff. It reads like a story, not some pathetic losers attempt at self gratification.

So I liked it. It coukd have been a little longer with a bit more of her suffering. I very much agreed with him fedexing the other wife. I would gave done the same thing in a heartbeat. Not just for revenge, but because she deserved to know what shut she was married to.

He should have said when he got done fucking her something like "see honey, you could have had good sex with you husband, and have a marriage. Now you won't have either the husband or the marriage, and when you think about this years from now, or tell other people about it I hooe you realize it was you who fucked it away."

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 13 years ago
Square One.

A story that takes us back to basics and I think it was about time.

I love how it builds up, the scenes, the dryness of it all. I admire you for knowing how to convey the real emotions in a diapositive way, if that makes sense at all. There is so much to dislike in Loving Wives lately that we all should be glad you took us back to square one. We know where to start again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still one of the best!!

Ohio, you're still one of the best on this site for this genre! Keep the good stuff coming.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Pain. Painfully portrayed purposefully ... destruction.

O,

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

Writing a basic premise that personal choices have consequences, that being the destruction of a Family, by betrayal of trust.

Great story and writing. A 5.

x

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I'm not going to join the choir....

....and fawn over a story you whipped off probably just to get back in the game. It is good, succinct and unremarkable in every way. This site is turning into a feel good ass kissing party with only harry and some anons having the balls to actually criticize. Nothing to criticize here, but nothing to genuflect to either you fucking sycophants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

loved it and the way you ended it was great,who in their right mind would forgive her. There is life and god made more then one man or woman so if your best friend lied to you and hurt you you would not have them as a best friend anymore, the same can be said of a spouse bye -bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are the best, ohio

Thanks for returning. More please?

PS--HDK is #2, even his comments are a fun read. Compete, my gain!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Basics

A couple of more tales could be told, one about how she became a cheating slut, happy in her sluttiness, and the other about how he recovered and found another life. Basically this latter story worries me, because it felt as if the husband committed emotional suicide. Even his revenge fuck seems like a pure fantasy because it requires you have only sexual desires and no personal connection. Difficult to pull off. Good and interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

but not really grat. The writing is good a usual, everything brought to the logical conclusion with a good twist a the end. However I felt it was missing some more emotion, almost too clinical. Nevertheless, still very good. Glad youu're back.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Good, but....

Funny you mentioned you had to add the last act. I think it would have had just as much impact if you had finished at the end of page one. Anyway, I like your writing style and would like to see more.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Good story.

Sad, but good. It's good to see you writing again. Thanks for the story.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
A member of the ohio fan club

Thanks for writing. Dittos to commentors who appreciate a basic, well told LW story. It is fun to read coments from HDK; his humor is refreshing. Rehnquist, the lawyer, uses more words than most, but expresses himself clearly and, perhaps, completely.

To all of the good authors here, don't be discouraged by longer, complex novellas. When you write we will read (and comment). I've read 45 ohio stories to date and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Glad to see you writing again !!!!

Missed your stories , this is obviously a stand alone one but it was so good , I would like to see another chapter as the end was a little abrupt .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved the story

The husband didn't wimp out or cry or throw up..which is bad for a man

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
He's Bacccck!!!!!!!

This was some good reading!! "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I would give it a 10 if I could!

This was one of the best "consequences" story that we have had on this website in a long time. Thanks for giving us this story, Ohio. What a simple, yet tried and true formula it is. But you made it a very entertaining and enjoyable to read. Calling it a "consequences" story is meant only to honor your work with this story. TheCelt, who in my opinion made "consequences" stories into an art form, couldn't have written it better himself.

Again, thanks for sharing your talent and your efforts with us. The ability to put together a good "short story" just seems to be a rare commodity here on Literotica in this section.

Something just occurred to me. I wonder if Lauren, the cheating wife here, will, in a few years, look back over the time WHEN they WERE MARRIED? But then again, who really cares about that? A followup story along those lines would probably take too long to write. Just forget that I mentioned it.

Thanks for sharing! Ohio, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not so fast

Great writing as usual, but storyline was rather ordinary. HDK number two? A toss-up but I give the nod to HDK. The tie breaker being the photo on his member page.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Interesting exposure.

Enjoyed the story. Thank You.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Sorry Pistolpackinpete - I loved this story

Pefectly written in every way.

IF there is One flaw in the story its very minor. In fact it may not be a Flaw per se ... just something that I find kind of odd.

The Hotel scene with having the wife chained bed fucking her then having the husband reveal his true identity.....

That is well done and interesting scene. I get that he did it that way to make an life altering impact on her... but why dont these husbands ever Just walk away.???

Again this is NOT a criticism from me about this great story written by Ohio. Just a "thing" that nags at me from time to time.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Thank you Ohio for Writing Again

Concise, interesting story told well. The motel room scene was a nice twist, although more sad than erotic (as I suspect it was meant to be).

jrj777jrj777over 13 years ago
Great

You are back I have been reading on this site since 2005. You and a Handful of other great writers kept me comming back. I am always happy to read or see a posting/comment from any of you. It is like seeing an old friend again. Thanks again for sharing you talent. jrj

SalamisSalamisover 13 years ago
No reconciliation here

I don’t foresee any reconciliation for this couple. This husband’s anger was barely tempered. His mind was made up, his course was clear. He wisely stood silently at his wife’s confessional. It is the silence between their words that said so much.

The revenge element was no less effective. This husband got his pound of flesh without murdering his wife, or calling for slavers to abduct her overseas, or having her raped by blacks or Mexicans. The eroticism of his revenge was in keeping with his love for her, as well as his anger at her betrayal.

I think that story had a greater depth for me because the betrayal was discovered by their child. And even in this regard that husband loves his wife enough not to allow his daughter equal standing.

As for the errant wife, the mere fact that the author chose to give her a voice is a credit to his writing. She spoke and what she said had meaning. I believe that she realized all that she had lost, and by her husband’s silent demeanor, she understood that the marriage was beyond repair.

A great story is a simple story told well. This one was told very well.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Pretty Sad

I respect your ability to write a good story, and I certainly believe in consequences for a cheating spouse be they the husband or wife, however, the story remains pretty sad...i wish there had been some room for reconciliation, but I guess the hurt was too deep.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Yea

That is about the size of it. I would have left the room without fucking her, but it added to the story. Most men in this kind of situation get a little cold around the heart. A dead stare with no words will shake most people. I liked it. Good one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Some more excellent work from you as always. It's good to see you writing again.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Good Ending

I liked how he was able to stay cold while talking to her at the end. I hate seeing stories that have the husband (or wife) feel sorry for the foul spouse that started the whole situation. If there is no chance of reconciliation, then there should be a cold and tough ending.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
Me Me Me, it's all about me!

Another sad story of a clueless husband in a disconnected marriage where the wife seeks out another outlet for her passionate needs and husband has to vilify and punish her to feel like a man again.

Willing cuckold stories get on my nerves, but not as much as mean and hateful revenge stories, like this one. The wives described are never really revealed and without getting to know this woman, this man comes across as nothing more than a little boy getting revenge for having been hurt. And just like all little boys, he never stops to think why, what could have prevented this, could I have done something different? Ouch

To the first I want to scream grow a pair. To the second... just grow up!

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Me Me Me, Its all about Me:

I wont talk to my husband about my needs, I'll just go find myself a fuck toy and take a chance of giving my loving husband a VD, and break up my marriage to satisfy myself.

Hay OHIO, a good read and a good story.

Don't mind the east coast liberal trash that doesn't understand moral values and looks down on those who punish transgressors.

Thanks for writing again.

Tom:

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Great story

I'll echo other's comments about the use of standard elements of a cheating wife story. This shows how these elements can be fused into a great story by a good writer. I don't understand the sex either. Why not just get her tied down and leave her too the reporters. I would have no desire to fuck a cheating wife. I thought the revenge was well played and balanced. I also think the thoughts of the husband explained his actions well. If it had been a brief fling he might have gotten over it but this was a long running and very involved affair. He was a reasonable man, not a crazy person.

<br><br>

As to the comment about his wife being a poor neglected housewife and him taking nasty revenge, the story doesn't say that. It says their sex life was probably like the majority of married people's, fairly normal and probably not that frequent. If the wife was unhappy she could have tried to work it out with her husband or gotten a divorce and screwed around with whoever she wished. She is not an innocent or sympathetic figure. Someone who portrays her that way is not reading this story. They already had their mind made up that it's OK for women to cheat for trivial reasons. His revenge was embarrassing but not physically harmful. All in all pretty mild payback for betrayal.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
As always; a very well done story

Great writing and a well planed out story makes reading a treat.

The writing style is so smooth and it makes the story flow nicely.

As with all very good stories, it left me wanting more.

Thanks Ohio for the exceptional story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Sorry Harry....But I didn't comment about whether you liked THIS story....

....just that this post was not a stretch for an accomplished author,(the best recon. author on site)-and yet gets rave reviews.Viet Vet- why are your politics so mind-numbingly predictable? It's amusing when conservative corporate sycophants talk morals!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@needchocolatenow

So you rather the guy just swallow the bitter pill and go about his life. Sorry but but when it comes down to it after betrayal, comes revenge. More the willing cuckulds *I dont know how to spell it because I dont agree with the whole idea, hence learning correct spelling never important to me* I hate stories with wimpy men that just live with the fact of betrayal. This story has the ability to be very close to what a person would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good one - realistic

good writing, the husband divorces the wife, he are sorry his marriage has to end but it's the wife who has caused it and it's the wife who has to regret without no forgiveness, i just don't get the idea of why someone wants to fuck their wife one last time, that part seems pretty unreal to me

ohioohioover 13 years agoAuthor
Nothing original here

just the same old cheating wife-revenge crap from a wimpy author who wouldn't know revenge if it bit him on the testicales.

Are we supposed to think he's "sensitive" because all he does is humiliate her and cost her her job? And when he had sex with her, where are the 8 other guys he should of brought along four the gang bang?

No, it's the same East coast liberal Obama-loving horseshit. Plus their are so many questions unanswered: What color was Lauren's hair? What positions did she and Carl have sex in? Why did their daughter play tennis and not lacrosse? Since when do girls from Cincinnati go to USC instead of a school in the midwest? And how much is the house going to sell for?

Any author who can't go to the trouble to answer questions like these is an asshole loser who should be paying us to read his stories. This was a complete waste of my time--the next time this writer posts another story I will ignore it. Then I'll read it and right another nasty comment.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Was he faithful?

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
What gives?

Ohio wrote the story, right? Then a comment is posted by ohio trashing it. Anyway, I thought it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well...

ohio was probably being sarcastic because it seems like every other comment is about how big an asshole the author is, what a wimp, why is his characters pussies and etc. althought, this did seem to be a little different than his usual stuff. im not sure if i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ha! Ha!

Just got to love ohio doing a comment on his own story & extracting the Michael out of the average reader who doesn't take the time to rate & comment on a story, or worse still does write a comment but only to put down someones masterpiece!

I'm a fan of ohios writing & i'm taking the time to thank him for keeping me entertained with his stories and look forward to more in the not too distant future!

NK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This a review of Ohio's review

I found it dealt with extrinsic story points, but lacked in depth in its broader comments. Did Ohio have lunch or breakfast just before posting it, and how did that affect his view point? Are we to believe he was about to reconcile with his writing and simply willingly accept the flaws such as the missing hair color?

I'm left feeling unmoved by his non liberal east coast agenda. I think NPR was right in firing Ohio for his written tales of alternating revenge and reconciliation.

So Ohio, please return to your story writing and we shall return to enjoying what you write, but we shall not want to be subjected to anymore of your libelous comments. Thank you sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is that all that happens to her

She was delusional in her beliefs and expectations, and it just seems

like not enough happened to her. One thing, her utter defeat was something, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not

I think there should be another category Revenge or Something, since LW is Wife oriented Slut, Loving or anything, nut not how to take revenge on you wife, lets see what you did here, daughter told father about mother, no trying no story just how husband fucked his wife giving her sex and listen to her praising her lover, and then doing something only creep will do, very dissapointing, I always liked your stories, but this one. You can do much better infact you had done already.

Many other authors like Papataod are very qualifying for Revenge Story Section. How to act when your wife cheats and different ways of finding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You FINALLY gave one of your male characters a set of balls!

There. Was that so hard???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn,

good story, eyes dotted, T's crossed toss out the trash and move on with life. Any chance you could write about Sheila Jackson Lee and her new husband, Samuel X? Damn, now where the hell is my password? dirtdigger1955

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
now serving

Carl's Creampies - step right up, no waiting, eat your fill at the Best Western - this cuck just couldn't leave without resting his chin in the chinrest one last time

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
A great story

and a very enjoyable read, something I've come to expect from your writing. Well done. R.T.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Disagree with "revenge" being inappropriate for this genre

It is appropriate. Divorce and justice for cheating wife and lover are appropriate and much more plausible than the "I love to see my wife fucking some other guy" story.

StangStar06, Rehnquist, Just Plain Bob, are just a few of the authors dealing out justice in this category.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 13 years ago
Damn!

Having been married to him for twenty years she should have known that when he found out she was toast. She was. A story like this could be shared with wives... as a cautionary tale.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting comments on this story....

Scorpio44 & Gualterio's comments really did summarize the issue & appropriate consequences for cheating bitches such as this whore. Only fags like shoe-Phil-no-IQ would fabricate something to come to the defense of this skank. Obviously, idiot shoe's intellectual level mirrors this worthless slut's concept of intelligence which added together equals the square root of 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good story but one "statement" is completely WRONG ..

"I knew I was being a cold-hearted bastard" ... TOTALLY INCORRECT STATEMENT!! A "cold-hearted bastard" would have beat this cheating CUNT to within an inch of her miserable life and then sold her ass to a Mexican Whore House!! What he is .. is just another "weak" male character who failed to take action on a SLUT wife. "Cold-hearted bastard" ... I think NOT OHIO!!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
There is one glaring hole in the story...well two

First, that Carl didn't call her back.

Second, the husband can gauge her sexual responses, he can keep her dancing on the edge for hours...but she can't recognize the whispered voice of her husband?

Broke willful suspension of disbelief.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I thought the revenge was over the top so I gave it 1*

And, the other man getting a divorce and getting fired is not realistic. Otherwise, I would have given it 5*****s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry Wornock the other guys divorce was to be expected and both fired also

People keep forgetting not long ago adultry was a crime. Now in the PC world its scandal. The wife and her "lover" were both total idiots. The wife is lucky she was not charged as a sex crime since the daugther was a minor walking on her. Basically the husband was to nice to her.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
good story every time I read it

men don't need to know why, how long, they jusy need to know who's ass to kick, and where to deliever the divorce papers to.

jedbeakerjedbeakeralmost 13 years ago
I Loved It

Thanks to the author for another great story, up to the standards he's set for us in the past. I enjoyed it.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Men who keep their junk intact!

Thanks Ohio! You are one of the last defenders of Men with Balls!! please keep it up.... You are keeping the universal balance between us and the others (JPB etc..)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FOOL AND THEIR HONEY'S

are really departed....R.I.P. MARRIAGES.. TK U MLJ LV NV

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This story certainly felt hectic. Everything happens really fast and some stuff felt a little forced, but the story was OK. Keep up the good work.

wheelytruewheelytrueover 12 years ago
Nice story!

Nice story, although a bit rushed at times. Nice to see a story with Cincinnati neighborhoods in it.

victortheimmoralvictortheimmoralover 12 years ago
nice one......

after what she had done ..... she couldnt really expect to be forgiven..... its not like her husband was not good in bed.... if it was handcuffs and blind folds that she craved for..... she only had to ask her husband..... he would gladly have submitted to her desires ..... he loved her enough to do this......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If it was just the once......................

Why do all the husbands say "If it had been just the once" that she slept around on him" he could have forgiven her" if he can forgive once he can forgive 20 times , seems a stupid remark to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
some sick shit

get tested for herp and wear a friggin rubber if you want to screw the slag 'once for the road' - jeebus

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
the funny thing is

the best sex she had was actually with her husband - she could have played with him all day long and he would have been happy and she would have been his personal slut and no divorce. gave you a 5 - no surprise there.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Sure wish Ohio would drop the word "gaze" in his stories.

It's one of the habits LW authors have, or overusing certain words, maybe unconsciously, but an editor should take care of it.

There's an awful lot of male chest thumping going on in these stories, after the male finds he's been done wrong. I guess the violence, and violent emotions are meant to be cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ANOTHER WIMP

ANOTHER WIMP i suppose tying her up and using her body makes him feel like a man. Dont know why LW authors can't write about real men instead of wimps.6F31

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Nice

When a wife becomes a cheating whore slut skank cunt she deserves to be treated like shit. When she thought she was fucking her lover and it was revealed to be the husband she realized she was shit out of luck. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm curious what happened after the divorce.....

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
one small comment

I am always amazed at some of the (reasonable) wronged husbands who tell their children, at least the adult children, that your mother cheating has nothing to do with her love for you and she is a great mother and she has done nothing to hurt you, well my friend, how do you think the broken home will affect the children, or if the husband didnt go for divorce, what kind of a relationship he will have with the wife and how the children view home life, also, if the children find out, and believe nothing stay hidden forever, how they will view one of the role models in their life, especially the girls, and how the actions of their mother reflect on their lives and their future relations, So dont tell me the cheating of one spouse will not affect the children.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Coldblooded & Non-violent Revenge of the Sub-Slimiest ' Order !

Usually Ohio's narrators are much more stoic in terms of dealing out payback.. They pack suitcases & consult with lawyers more often then not. Because the daughter discovered the affair and was traumatized, in my mind , that's what inspired the narrator for the '' diss her goodbye " .

The writing leading to the moment of judgement is sublime regardless of the ultimate fate that Ohio dispenses for 'the players' on his Loving Wives stage. Argue with the verdict if you will but not his showcasing of the evidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honestly

Read another author's story who recommmeneded you. I watched the stuff about Paula Broadwell, and that's what got me interested in the cheating wives thing. I've been married since 1969, six kids, no cheating by either, glad of it. I feel bad for Ross Broadwell, and I guess I I'm looking for a reason to believe she'll stay true after he's taken her back. You story's good, gave it a 5, but the motel stuff is a little over the top. How'd she not know it wasn't her husband? Still a good tale. Honestly. I guess this has happened to you. Sorry if it did

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Reality.

I could understand the husband. As for the wife, sorry only matters if you are sorry- before you get caught.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Too bad

Great story, again. Liked the no wimp theme.

Do the cheaters even know about Aids or some of the other std's?

The cheaters (I know from experience) act like it's all disease free. It isn't.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
Sad sorry woman

They are only sorry to get caught to know the pain they have caused, true remorse haha can almost never be shown, and trust is all that you have in a mate without it you have a stranger, and a stranger means danger RUN!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK

You're getting better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The

motel room scene was far from plausible. To think that she did not recognize the different whispers, tongue, cock, etc. is beyond belief. He should have butt-fucked her.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 11 years ago
What

a low rating. Surely the BTB brigade must have lapped this one up.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5*****

Good Revenge Story............Unfortunatally the sexual majority husband stories and the creampieeating husband stories are together in this hub...................

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Longer epilog

However I prefer the longer epilog stories with Second Chance Women.

Second Chance Woman = limes>reconcilation hope=0

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
#2 AN ADDENUM TO THE 50 WAYS TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER

just say A.M.F. and let your feet beat the street, TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 11 years ago
Not Done

I just cannot imagine anyone in that situation not wanting to know why their spouse did such a thing. Not that it would make one bit of difference, but I would want to know. I always feel like authors who play the "I don't want to know" game are just being a bit lazy and don't want to spend the time thinking of a creative reason for the spouse starting the affair.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
WHY would WHY matter?

This is one of your stories I can relate to. And as always you told it well. But when something is done, IT"S A DONE DEAL. It's like when my Grandma told me "honey your dog is dead that truck ran over it". I was seven.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

One of my favorites. My only wish is that it lasted longer. Five stars.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very poignant cheaters destruction of a loving husband's love.

Cheaters thrills are outweighed by the emotional destruction to the love of their spouses and children's well being. This story drove right to the point of the drama ensuing the discovery of the infidelity to the total destruction of a happy marriage. The roleplay at the motel demonstrated the ability of this couple to have a very fulfilling spicy sexcapade to enhance their marriage, but was squelched by the wife's total absolute betrayal. Not only did she lose her own marriage but caused the destruction of her paramours marriage as well, perhaps her husband didn't keep his word about sharing his PI report. Cheaters are not always discovered or caught but this story invites hope to those more faithful and hopefully serves as a warning to those lesser. The destruction of love is very painful to all those to suffer its wrath. A jilted or betrayed lover is likely to stew in it for a very long time. The author presented the characters well and played the scenario to the hilt. The theme was emotional and the scenes were cut with unobstructed views to the castings.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 CAREFUL CAREFUL

remember the old adage about Best Laid Plans. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A blind cuckold and his massive bruised ego works wonders for him in the end. A wimp's revenge only shows how much he agonises over his failure as a man. Let's just say he brought lonely early retirement to himself. Yup. He fucked himself short.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great Revenge!

Ohio, THIS is a great BTB tale. One of, if not your very best. Too bad you got away from this type to do RAAC garbage.

5 Big Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STARS

Honestly, its not about revenge. How can you put back together the trust that was shattered? Marriage is a partnership a contract. There is more developed in a marriage over time than most companies make in their life span. Children, properties, investments, and retirements. How can anyone expect to save a marriage that one side worked so hard to lie and conceal a lie of betrayal while the other remained faithful, devoted and honest throughout. Great story and very honest. Revenge? NOT. Just the facts that you have to cut your loses and move on. Sadly the child or daughter knew before the husband/father did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written but sad story

I like a good BTB story but in so many of these stories nobody ever seems to be able to talk. This is a perfect example of a cheating slut wife. But we don't know why she cheated. It usually takes 2 to tango so I would imagine that the husband has some culpability in this mess. But the two never managed to talk about their marriage and in the end, he simply detonated the grenade and ended the marriage. Yeah, he screwed her, but in doing so, he screwed himself too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous