Plans Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers

We started the night off with a glass of wine, and again we engaged in conversation, and I became engrossed with Mom's fantasy as she told me how she wanted to sail around the world and visit far exotic places.

The wine flowed around the table, and we both became very relaxed. Finally, we again took to the dance floor and let ourselves go.

The way Mom danced and moved in that little devil dress was affecting me deeply, and my new-found passion for her was building into a sexual want. I once again found it hard to control my penis from showing my unacceptable desire.

I thought I had a reprieve when the music changed from a fast-paced beat to a slow, soft love song, and I turned to make my way to our table. But Mom grabbed my hand before I could make my escape, and pulled me towards her.

"Don't leave, I love this song!" Mom said, as she pulled me close to her. I moved my hands to Mom's waist as we slowly swayed to the music.

Mom's hands were lightly around my neck as she placed her cheek against my chest. My heart pounded there as her closeness filled my senses. I could smell Mom's perfume and her soft bosom pressing against my chest as she hummed the song.

Mom's body moved closer to me, and I felt the stiff dick, that I tried so hard to keep concealed, press against her body.

However, Mom paused for a second, and I knew my secret was out. But, instead of pulling away, Mom pushed closer as our bodies rocked back and forth to the music. My breath grew more profound, and my hands gripped Mom's hips. I was lost in the moment when Mom lifted her head and lightly spoke.

"I wish we could stay like this," she said, and I felt her pull on my neck, drawing our faces closer to each other until our lips pressed passionately together.

I felt that magical spark once again shoot through my body, as our kiss lingered without ending! Mom's hand pulled my head even tighter to hers as our tongues danced together. My hands clutched her waist tight, and drew her to my body until my hard pole snuggled against her precious mound and drew a light moan from Mom.

"Hey, you two," A voice said, and broke our momentary escape from reality. "Song's over. Get a room!"

Mom and I looked at ourselves, and Mom chuckled. "Maybe we should sit for a while."

We ventured back to our table holding hands, and I held Mom's chair as she sat. We sat and held hands while we gazed at each other, and didn't speak a word until I finally got the nerve to break our silence.

"What are we doing, Mom?" I asked.

"I... I don't know, Chris. But it feels so right," Mom said, as she squeezed my hand in hers.

I didn't want this to end and selfishly wanted more. I needed to feel her soft body touching mine, and boldly asked if she wanted to go back to my apartment.

Mom didn't say a word as we gazed deep into each other's eyes, until I felt her pull her hand away from mine and she said, "I think we had enough for tonight. Maybe I should go home."

I felt my heart sink, but agreed to take her back to her house.

I was going to call a taxi, but Mom wanted to walk the short distance, instead. So walk we did. As we made our way slowly to her house, I put my arm over her shoulder while she wrapped hers around my waist.

We walked in silence the entire way as our hips connected with every other step.

Once inside Mom's home, I began to call for a ride, and Mom suggested I wait. At first, I wasn't sure why, but Mom suggested she would change and give me back Jess's clothes.

"Mom... That's okay. There's nobody I would rather see wearing that than you."

Mom moved close to me and moaned, "Oh... Chris..."

And once again, we stood and embraced passionately and kissed.

Our breaths raced as our mouths pressed tight together. I could feel my deep sexual desire building beyond my self-control until Mom put me over the edge.

Mom's hand reached down and grasped my stiff steel rod, and I couldn't help but gasp as waves of pleasure exploded out of me! My entire body quaked as I gripped Mom's waist.

"Oh... God..." I expressed, as Mom's hand rubbed up and down on my hardness. I quickly pressed my lips back against hers, and we wickedly kissed while my manhood came to life like never before!

I couldn't stop my body from pushing against Mom's hand as she brought me to the point of no return. My hands reached around her waist and slid down until I was kneading her firm ass in my palms.

Mom's breath raced, as her right hand toyed with my trousers, and I felt my zipper being tugged down. Her fingers worked inside my pants until my throbbing cock was pulled out and stroked feverishly.

"Oh... God, Mom, Is this real? Is this really happening?" I asked as my body tingled with excitement.

Mom leaned into my ear and whispered, "I hope so," and then slid down my body until I felt her moist lips touch the tip of my manhood!

I couldn't control myself any longer, and as I grunted in crazed desire, my hands grasped Mom's head while I felt her take me down her silky throat.

"Oh... Ohhh... Ohhhh," came huffing out from me as I exploded inside Mom's mouth!

Mom sucked and slurped as my seed pumped and pumped. I could feel my legs buckle as waves of pleasure hit me, repeatedly.

In my weakened state, I braced myself on Mom's shoulders as she stood back on her feet. Once again we kissed, and I could taste my own self as our tongues played together, while my hands strolled over Mom's body until they found her beautiful breasts and I squeezed them in my palms.

Mom moaned as I toyed with her bubbly bosom, and I rubbed my hands up to her shoulders where the small patch of material held the dress in place and eased it down. The tiny dress slipped off her body and puddled at her feet. I drank in the sight of Mom's half-nakedness and her perky nipples caused my dick to stiffen once again.

The only material left on Mom was a pair of black satin panties that barely covered her most sacred spot. I lowered my head until my lips kissed her nipple. Mom again moaned, and reached for my tool that was already half-stiff. I worked my tongue and lips on her right nipple, while my hand played and pinched her left.

Mom's body twitched as I worked on her magnificent mammaries, and I felt her grab hold of my hair and pull me away from them.

In shock, I looked up into Mom's eyes and heard her say, "Take me! Take me to bed. I want you to make love to me, Chris!"

I quickly picked Mom up in my arms and carried her upstairs to her room.

It wasn't planned, but my mind quickly went to what I was doing. I was going to take my mother on my parent's bed. It somehow brought out a dark desire, knowing I was taking Dad's place, and Mom wanted me to.

I gently placed Mom on the bed and slipped beside her as we once again caressed and kissed.

I could feel Mom's hand once again stroking on me, and I slowly eased my hand down her body until I was only inches from her muff. I could feel Mom's body respond to my touch, and her hips were pushing up, moving my hand closer to her sex until my finger was lightly sliding across her wet folds. Soft whimpers escaped from Mom as my fingers pushed and parted her moist lips. I rubbed my fingers across her wet opening and found her little hard nub.

Mom moaned and wildly bucked as I tickled her clit. Her hand stroked tightly on my shaft as I felt her pull me to her. I rose from her side and slipped my body over hers. Mom's hand still held my cock as I felt her bush it against her pussy.

I looked deep into Mom's eyes and asked. "Are you sure, Mom?" And I felt her hips lift as my swollen head easily slipped inside her womb.

"Ohhh!!! Fuck!" I yelled, as I pushed back and felt my dick sink deep inside my mother.

Mom pushed up and wrapped her legs around my waist while her hands grasped my ass and pulled me towards her.

"Fuck me, Chris. Oh, God... Fuck me!" I heard Mom say, as the most intense feeling I ever had consumed my soul!

I pushed and pushed as our wicked desire intensified. We fucked madly, screaming and grunting as the sweat poured from our bodies. I felt my balls boil and knew I was going to blow.

"Oh... Mom... I'm going to come!" I said, and tried to pull out. However, Mom pulled me tighter and rocked her body harder.

"I want to feel you inside me," she said, as I felt her pussy squeeze tight against my throbbing cock.

I couldn't stop as my hot seed jetted out and sank deep inside her wonderful cunt. Mom was screaming and thrashing as I felt her orgasm mix with mine!

I crashed my tired body onto hers as our hearts and breath raced together. I didn't want this feeling ever to end, but knew I had to leave my new lover. My daughter was home and needed me. So slowly, I slipped away from our embrace. However, as I sat up, so did Mom.

"I'm coming with you," she said.

"But, Mom, are you sure?"

"Yes... I want to be with you," Mom replied.

We went back to my apartment and made love two more times that night. My phone rang the next morning, and it was Dad looking for Mom. I told him she spent the night over here with me, and he went silent.

I'm not sure if he ever figured out what took place that magical night with Mom, but I honestly never cared if he did!

Mom was going to divorce him, but his cancer came back, and he didn't last long after that. The sympathy he sought wasn't there, and he died without Mom by his side.

That was a year ago, and Mom and I are happily living together at Mom's house. Dad's insurance was enough for me to go back and finish school while Mom took care of Jennie.

She even called me at school when Jen spoke her first words. She said 'Mama' while Mom had her at the park.

I'm not sure where life will take us. Nevertheless, I enjoy every day with the ones I love right now.

bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers
12