All Comments on 'Platres Conclave Ch. 04'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some heat

Mostlly gossipy soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brought The Emotions To Life

Kudos, Sr71plt. This chapter did bring forth Collin's emotions from chapter 3. Personally, I may have taken that lower road and slashed a painting; just to aggravate Nico and Elias. Especially to get the point across to Nico. Lol. But very well thought out progression of the story. Can't wait to read whats next.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad you found Collin redeemed his response to Nico at least somewhat satisfactorily. Trust it wasn't too much of a soap opera for you. *smile* Hope you like the turn chapter 5 (the last) takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

I grew up on Gordan Merrick novels and this is the closest writing to that I've ever cum across. Thank for an outstanding story!

sr71pltsr71pltover 4 years agoAuthor
Ahh, Gordon Merrick

I appreciate the comparison to Gordon Merrick. I read his novels too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES