All Comments on 'Platres Conclave Ch. 05'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dlewdlewabout 11 years ago
Happy for Collin

I'm glad that Nico went after Collin and that Collin had the sense to realize where his true happiness lay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy for Carolyn

showing up. She will give some interest to the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nico Wins

Sr71plt; this series has kept me entranced, angry, fed up, and totally p iss ed off at Nico through out different chapters. But the ends of the chapters always seemed to blend well into the beginnings of the next chapters. And the story had a feel of a (trying to figure out the right description words) river of feeling and descriptive words to help each chapter flow into the next chapter. To be honest and not mean, this last chapter felt like that flowing river hit a boulder filled rapids. It just seemed like it jumped all over the place and then broke into pieces at the end. Hopefully, these words can help you in the future. I still liked the series very much, and can't wait to read your future writings.

sabbsabbabout 11 years ago
Great ending, great story.

Sad to see the end, but so good to see Collin finally go for what will really fulfil him. And so lucky for him to have met a man who is complex and successful and shares and understands his art and needs.

You have created complexly human men and tossed them about until they fall into what for me is a very satisfying conclusion.

Some of your best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories