Play Misty for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave that some thought and it hit me. Elise's first visit to the site was about two weeks after Karen Morrison invited her to come to LA. I quickly logged onto the site, clicked on Crystal's video and froze the picture as she was introducing herself. I opened my phone and pulled up the pictures that Elise had texted to me. I enlarged the best picture of Karen I could find and compared it to Crystal.

Karen has short dark brown hair and Crystal had shoulder-length blond hair, but that was the only difference I could see between them. After studying Crystal's picture I could tell she was wearing a wig. It was a very good one. It looked natural, but it was obvious from her dark eyebrows that Crystal was not blond, and the faces were identical. No mistake. This was the same woman in both pictures.

I was beginning to worry about what Elise was really doing in LA with her porn actress friend. Elise said that Karen worked for a production studio; could it be that instead of making commercials for local business they were making porn videos? Was Karen trying to enlist Elise?

I googled the production company Elise said that Karen worked for and it appeared to be legitimate. Their website even listed Karen Morrison as their head of graphic arts. Regardless, Karen Morrison was Crystal Winters. That was a problem for me.

Elise and I were going to have one hell of a discussion when she got home. I debated about whether or not to get into this with Elise when she called Wednesday night.

I went to bed at eleven o'clock, but didn't sleep well. I kept telling myself that Elise would never do anything like that, but she did seem to be interested in watching those videos. And why did she watch Crystal's video every time she went to the site? I was going to have to wait until Elise got home Thursday night to find out. I wonder if there was a way to get her to tell me about Crystal Winters and explain her fascination with Crystal's video without me having to force her to tell me.

Wednesday, I felt better. I concluded that Karen must have told Elise about her video and Elise was just curious. I was sure that Elise would never do anything that would hurt our marriage. After all, we were planning to start our family when she gets home.

When Elise called me at nine o'clock she was upbeat and happy, and said that she was looking forward to seeing me tomorrow night. I decided not to mention Crystal Winters and just wait till she got home.

Chapter 4 -- Misty Day

I got a good night's sleep Wednesday night and was ready for work in the morning. I got to my office early so I could review the status of all of the shutdown projects to date. Everything was running smoothly and we were actually a little ahead of schedule, which gave me a chance to relax with a cup of coffee and review what I had discovered about Karen Morrison. Was she a porn actress, or was her video appearance as Crystal Winters a onetime event for her? I wondered what Elise thought of the Crystal video. Why would Karen do a video like that and then tell Elise about it and send her the website so Elise could watch the video?

A thought popped into my head that lifted my spirits. What if the girl in the video really wasn't Karen Morrison? What if someone who knew Karen saw the video and told her that there was a porn video with someone that looked like her, so Karen told Elise about it? Could that be what happened? I was going to have to do a closer comparison of the pictures Elise sent me of Karen to Crystal's video. I felt like that had to be the answer, so I relaxed a bit and got to work doing my job.

At 3:00 PM I did another progress check and all was still on track. I texted my managers and told them I would be out of the office for the rest of the day, but they could reach me on my cell if they needed me for anything.

When I got home, I viewed the texts that Elise sent me on my tablet, picked out the five best pictures of Karen and uploaded the pictures to my picture file so that I could see them full screen. I turned on the computer in our home office. When the computer finished booting up, I logged onto the website and went directly to Crystal's video. I scanned through the clip to find the best view of Crystal's face. I froze on a frame that had Crystal staring directly at the camera with a big smile on her face, compared it to the pictures of Karen I had uploaded and studied them closely. I also looked at a few other frames of Crystal and compared them.

When I was done I sat back and stared at the computer. There was no doubt unless DNA evidence said otherwise, Karen Morrison was Crystal Winters. I backed out of her video and stared at the screen with the twenty-five pictures of the other girls that had made videos. I noticed that Crystal's picture was two spaces to the right of where at been the first time I saw it. I guessed that meant that two new videos had been posted since the first time I viewed Crystal's video.

I sat in front of the computer screen wondering if and how this would affect my marriage. Would Elise defend what her friend did? Would Elise say, "Just because Karen did something crazy doesn't make her a bad person, and her actions do not constitute a bad influence on me?"

As I clicked back to the first page of pictures I was thinking that maybe I would just forget about what I saw and not say anything to Elise about it. I took a quick glance at the most recent post and saw the young woman's name was Misty, so I clicked on her picture.

The scene opened the same way all of the videos started. The camera pointed to the doorway on the left side of the room. A tall well-built blond walked into the room and stopped in front of the camera. I think I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw the woman. Except for her blond hair she looked so much like Elise that I had a hard time even breathing. I felt like my brain stopped working. I could hear everything but I couldn't take my eyes off this woman that said her name was Misty Day.

"Where are you from and how old are you Misty?" The off-screen voice asked.

"I'm from Helena, Montana and I'm 30 years old," Misty said.

"What do you do in Helena?"

"I'm a secretary."

"What do you do for fun when you are not taking dick-tation?"

Misty smiled and said, "I do oral exercises with my boss."

The voice laughed. "So, why are you here today?"

"A friend of my auditioned here and she showed me her video. It looked like fun, so I decided to give it a try."

"Who was the friend that told you about us?"

"Crystal Winters."

"Oh shit," I said out loud. I wanted to turn the video off, but I couldn't seem to move.

"Are you ready to get started, Misty?"

"Yes. What do you want me to do first," Misty asked.

"Why don't you take your top off and let us see your tits."

Misty unbuttoned her shirt slowly, and then slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the couch. Misty then turned sideways to the camera to show her profile as she unhooked her bra and removed it. With her beautiful breasts exposed, Misty turned to face the camera again.

"Oh, those are beautiful," The voice said. "Mind if I give them a feel?"

"Please do," Misty said.

The camera zoomed in to a close up as a hand came into the picture and squeezed Misty's breasts one at a time then he played with her nipples. "The guys that see this video are going to jerk off wishing they could suck on these nipples."

Misty laughed and said, "I hope you are right. The idea of guys sitting in front of their computers with their cocks in their hands makes me wet."

Who the fuck was this woman that looked so much like my wife? Misty was saying things that Elise would never say or do, or did I not really know my wife.

"Why don't we lose those pants now, Misty."

"I'd be happy to."

Misty sat down on the couch and pulled her shoes off then stood and unzipped her pants and slowly pushed them down her legs. She removed her right leg first and then slid the left pant leg down past her knee and then I saw it. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," I screamed at the computer screen. There on the inside of Misty's left knee was the chocolate-colored cone-shaped birthmark.

Up to that point, I had kept hoping that somehow that blond hair meant that it wasn't Elise, even though part of me knew the hair was a wig. Probably the same wig Karen wore for her video.

After she had her pants off, she slid her panties off and dropped them on the couch with the rest of her clothes.

"So, Misty, are you ready to meet Roger," The voice said.

"As they say in England, I am ready to be Rogered," Misty said.

Why would she say something that stupid?

Turned out, Roger was just another big dick from their stable. He was naked and his oversized cock was hanging softly between his legs when he came into the shot.

"I bet you'll like that big cock, Misty. Why don't you get friendly with it?"

I knew I should turn the computer off but I couldn't stop watching it. I wasn't excited by what I was seeing, in fact, it was making me sick, but I could not look away.

Misty took Roger's cock in her right hand and cupped his balls with her left. She stroked his flaccid tool a few times and then slid to the edge of the couch and took just the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head a few times. She pulled back and ran her tongue down the underside of his inflating cock, licking his ball sack before running her tongue back up to the head again. After doing that two more times, Misty took as much of the rapidly growing monster into her mouth as she could.

I must have zoned out for a couple of minutes, because when I looked at the video again, Misty was on her back on the couch and Roger was busy eating her peach. The camera zoomed in to show Roger sucking on Misty's clit while shoving two fingers into her pussy. This lasted a few minutes until Roger moved up over Misty, started rubbing his condom covered cock on Misty's opened pussy lips and then slowly pushed almost his whole horse cock into Misty.

For the next ten minutes, they fucked missionary, doggie, and finished cowgirl. While it looked like Misty was having a great time, I never saw anything that looked like an orgasm on her part.

With the video over, I sat and stared at the screen, not seeing anything. My first feeling was the burning in my stomach along with a pain in my chest. Then the anger set in. I didn't have a rational thought for the next half hour. I was thinking about killing people or at least beating them badly. The main objects of my anger were Elise, for doing this to us, and Karen for encouraging Elise to do it.

It was almost six o'clock before I calmed down enough to think rationally about my situation. I was pretty sure our marriage was over. Part of me did hope that there was something that Elise could say or do that could save the marriage, but I just couldn't see any way that she could. What she did was willful and just plain stupid. I guess she thought she was safe by using a phony name, wearing a blond wig, saying she was from Helena, Montana, instead of Cincinnati, Ohio, and saying she was a secretary instead of a school teacher.

Her plan to keep me from finding out about her behavior was blown because she put the information about the website on a Post-It note that got stuck to the inside of the wastebasket. Bet she never considered that possibility.

Elise should be home between 8:30 and 9:00, so that gave me about two and a half hours to figure out how to handle the confrontation. I needed to keep myself under control so I wouldn't do anything that would make things worse than they already were.

I kicked a lot of ideas around in my head and ended up with a plan of attack. I wanted to see if I could get Elise to confess to me before I threw her betrayal in her face. My plan was to let her come home thinking there was nothing wrong. I would let her tell me about her trip and the fun she had, then I would simply ask her if she did anything on her trip that would not pass the husband test. I would watch her face for her reaction to my question and her answer. If she denied that she did anything wrong, I would press her by saying the expression on her face told me that she felt guilty about something. If Elise continued to lie I would then confront her with the video. I don't know that a confession from her would make any difference, but I hoped that Elise would be honest with me. I tried to think of other ways to handle the situation, but nothing better came to mind.

At 8:25, Elise called and left a message, because I didn't answer the phone, that said she just got off the plane and was headed to baggage claim.

It was almost 9:30 when I heard the garage door opening. I felt my stomach muscles tighten and my heart rate increase. I took a few slow deep breaths as I waited for Elise to come through the door into the kitchen.

The door opened and a smiling Elise came in and ran over and kissed me, then said, "I can't wait to tell you all about my trip, but I have had to pee since I left the airport." Elise turned and headed for the bathroom. As she left the room my mind was spinning trying to stay calm and review my plan one more time.

Isn't funny how one insignificant thing can require you to change your plans? While Elise was in the bathroom the house phone rang. Without looking at the phone I answered it. "Is this Mr. Daniel Martin?"

"Yes."

"This is Jan Eller calling to remind you that your car's warranty is about to expire..." That's all she got to say before I hung up on her. I hate those calls and they are why I usually check the caller ID before answering the phone.

Two minutes later Elise came out of the bathroom and asked, "Who was on the phone?"

"Wrong number," I said.

"Who did they ask for?" Elise said.

I don't know what synapses fired in my brain but when I opened my mouth to answer Elise, what came out was a complete surprise to me and devastating to Elise. "Some guy asking to speak to Misty Day."

In just seconds Elise's face drained of its color and she looked like her legs were about to buckle.

"Are you okay? You don't look well," I said.

"I suddenly don't feel well. Must be something I ate the airport in Chicago."

"Why don't you go upstairs and lie down and I'll check on you in a little while," I said.

Elise nodded her head and said, "I think I will."

After she had gone up to bed, I sat and thought about what had just happened. My answer to Elise's question about who the caller asked for triggered her worst nightmare. She now thought that someone who knew her also knew about her video performance as Misty Day. What she didn't know, was that I was that person. What should I do now?

I poured myself a double shot of bourbon and dropped into my lounge chair to ponder what I should do next. With the hurt and anger I felt, along with the help of a second double shot of bourbon, a plan formed in my head. My plan was more about getting revenge on Elise than trying to get her to confess. My plan was mean-spirited and a bit evil, but I committed myself to it. I was going to torment Elise by pretending that I was an unknown admirer of hers who identified her in the Misty Day video.

This plan meant that I would have to act clueless about what she did in LA and pretend to believe whatever she told me about her trip. The first step to my plan required that I clean up any trace that I had seen her video. That part was easy. All I had to do was clear the history on the computer for the week she was away. I also deleted the caller ID of the call that triggered my new plan.

Chapter 5 -- Play Misty for Me

I checked on Elise at 10:00, and she was either asleep or pretending to be asleep, so I went and slept in the guest room. Elise was still in bed in the morning when I left for work. I called her later in the morning and asked her how she was feeling.

"I'm better now," She said. "I have never felt like that before and it came on so fast. I don't know what happened to me."

I knew what happened to her, but I didn't volunteer that information. "I'm glad you are feeling better but I have to get back to work; I should be home by six o'clock tonight."

At noon I drove over to Best Buy and bought a Tracfone with 200 minutes of airtime.

At home, Elise acted as if everything was okay but I could tell that she had something on her mind. I acted as if I didn't notice that anything was off about her behavior.

Saturday morning Elise went out to do the grocery shopping and I took that opportunity to start my campaign to drive Elise a little crazy. Using the Tracfone, I sent a text message to her. "I am sorry I called the house Thursday night. For some reason, I assumed that Dan knew about your performance as Misty Day. I don't want to ruin your marriage, so from now on I will only send you text messages."

Twenty minutes passed before Elise responded to the text. "I don't know what you're talking about. Who is Misty Day? And who are you?"

I made Elise wait for ten minutes before I replied. "You are Misty Day and I am a long time admirer of yours, you just never noticed me."

"You're mistaken about me being anyone named Misty Day," Elise texted.

I didn't respond. I decided to like her worry about the recent turn of events until Monday, when I went back to work.

Elise was a little unsteady when she came home from the store. She told me she wasn't feeling well and went up to bed. I went upstairs later to check on her I and I could hear her crying. I felt bad for a moment, then I remembered why I was punishing her and walked away from the bedroom door without looking in.

Elise rallied later in the day and was able to pretend nothing was wrong. The rest of the weekend was enjoyable, at least for me.

I waited until late Monday afternoon before sending Elise another text. "Are you ready to talk to me about your video?"

"What video are you talking about and why are you doing this to me?"

"Oh come on. The Misty Day video you made for The Casting Couch Experience. I just want to be able to talk to you about the video. I have already watched it about thirty times. I have watched you for years and always wonder what you would look like in the nude. Seeing you in that video made one of my dreams come true."

"I don't know anything about any video. You must be mistaking me for someone else."

Here comes the gut punch, Elise. I started another text and attached two pictures to it. The first picture was a picture of Elise sitting at a picnic table at her school outing a couple of years ago. She was wearing shorts and the way she was sitting you could see the inside of both legs. The second picture was a blow-up of the first cropped to show the birthmark inside her left knee. I hit sent and started another text and attached two more pictures. The first was a picture of Misty Day sitting naked on the couch in the video and the second was a blow-up showing the birthmark again. I followed this with, "The camera sees all."

It was almost time for me to leave the office before I got a reply from Elise.

"What do you want?" Elise's text said.

"I just want us to be friends," I texted back. Then I went home.

I could tell from the look on Elise's face when I walked in the door that my game was having an effect on her. I worried that maybe this was a bad idea, but remembering the video was enough to get me to stick with the plan.

Elise didn't talk much that night and went up to bed early.

Tuesday morning I sent this text, "What time does Dan get home from work?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I thought that maybe we could get to together today."

"I am never getting together with you and I will not cheat on my husband."

"Hasn't that boat already sailed? I wouldn't exactly say you were being faithful to him when you made that video."