Play Misty for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't stop this and leave me alone I will call the police and report you."

"And what would you tell the police?"

"That you are trying to blackmail me."

"That would be hard to do since you don't know who I am yet, and I haven't threatened to tell Dan about your video. Oh, and what would happen if one of the young men in your English classes stumbled on the video? What do you think would happen? I guess you could explain everything by writing an essay about 'What I Did This Summer.'"

"No, please don't do that. You would ruin my marriage, my reputation, and get me fired."

"You should have thought of that before you started to suck on that monster cock in your video."

Elise didn't respond to the last text until after lunch. "What is it you want from me?"

I had to think for a minute on how to phrase my reply. This was going to be my final shot. My plan was to confront Elise with the video when I got home but I wanted to make it look like her secret admirer told me about it. I don't know why it popped into my head but I remembered an old Clint Eastwood movie and thought it was the perfect shot.

"What do I want from you? Well, I guess I want you to Play Misty for Me."

Elise didn't respond.

When I got home, Elise wasn't there. I checked around the house and noticed one of our suitcases was missing and some of Elise's summer clothes were also missing. She didn't leave me a note, so I began to wonder if she figured out I was her tormentor or thought that her tormentor may have sent me the video.

My guess was that she drove down to Lake Cumberland to stay with her parents, so I didn't bother to call. She would call me when she was ready.

Three days passed before she finally called. "Dan, can I come home?"

"Why would you ask me that?" I said.

"I know you're mad at me for leaving without talking to you, but I had to have some time to think."

"So why did you leave without talking to me?"

"I did something I should never have done; I don't know how to tell you about it and I don't know how to make it better," Elise said.

Fifty ways to leave your lover? How about one way to get your lover to leave you?

"Elise, maybe you should have skipped your trip to LA and stayed home and played Misty for me instead of Crystal Winters!"

"You knew? Was it you that sent me those text messages? Oh shit, it was wasn't it?"

"Don't bother coming back. Goodbye Elise."