All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 01'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
A new Lost Boy story!

How exciting. Thank you for writing, Randi.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 5 years ago
All I can say is WOW .

Another Master Piece from the fantastic mind of Lost Boy . If you want a good read start here . Will go nuts waiting for the next part but need to reread some of the older stuff . Do not remember Nicks death . The master is back and he is still the best . Thank you for the great read . Your Fan :) always .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think we have a winner!

This is a really cool story. You got me ready for the next chapter so please post it soon. Five stars. But there are a few spelling errors throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can’t wait!

I can’t wait for the next chapter! I loved that you chose to use marvel/Star Wars/and other lesser used but still beloved characters! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Who

Well done, I don't know super heros but I don't need to. I did remember F 4. I found your story at it's beginning, so I can't binge read, some thing I like. Those liking this story might like dream drive, a gamers absobsion into a game or life

Geon54Geon54almost 5 years ago
Nice work!.

I'm still giggling over Johnny Storm (sorta, kinda) becoming a Disney Princess.

Excellent start. Looking forward to more.

Geon54Geon54almost 5 years ago
Whistler

I don't recall a Whistler in the MU, but I do remember one in the Buffy/Angel-verse. If that's the case, it might be fun to see Lorne pop-up.

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Blade and Whistler.

Whistler comes from the Blade movie with Wesley Snipes. I'm glad everyone is enjoying the new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

When you mentioned Harry Canyon. I was wondering if you were going to somehow include the Locnar somewhere in the story. But I guess not.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 3 years ago

I expected the end of the first simulation section to coincide with the end of the first part, but I guess I was mistaken. Excellent work, and good use of your extensive knowledge of Marvel.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Interesting idea, curious as to where you are going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES