Play Testers Wanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pyrokinetic bolt," I said, and she seemed genuinely surprised.

"It appears we have much to teach one another." She admitted. "Shall I show him to his room Master?"

"No. Look at him. He wants to begin his training right now. Run him through the basic drills for a couple of hours and feed his Exomorph before it gets too hungry."

"Yes Master... Exomorph! In here?!" She squealed looking all around. "Holy shit! Follow me to the kitchen and we'll take care of fluffy."

"I haven't given him or her a name." I said.

"You don't even know its sex." Morelen chastised me.

"I wasn't very eager to lift its tail and check." I said and she nodded.

Now that I knew what it was called, I pulled up its listing on my HUD and whistled. No wonder they feared it. If I had known I never would have dropped my guard around it. Its challenge rating was champion level. I was still rated at student. As the Exomorph ate I scratched behind 'her' ears and Master Nightwind walked in and shook his head.

"I brought both of them for you to examine." He said and set down two crystals. "This one here," He said pointing at the black crystal. "This is my signature crystal and you can only claim it by visiting this tower and successfully passing a test. You've done that in spades. This one here..." He said pointing to the silvery-blue gem. "...that one is rarer than hen's teeth. It is called the Ghost Fire Gem. If you use the black gem your weapon's blade will be wicked black and burn so cold it reduces a target's stamina quickly. If you use the Ghost Fire your blade will be invisible. It will do normal damage but there is no means I've ever heard of short of the Blind Swordsman skill 'Master's Awareness' of even feeling it. It is the only one I have."

"What would I have to do to get both of them off of you?" I asked and Morelen nearly choked. "I want to put both of them in my weapon."

"Sneaky bastard," He grinned. "I don't know that is pretty damn OP. Show me what you have in mind."

"Hold on, let me pull it up." I said and used my HUD to search for the schematics I wanted to use. "Found it. What do you think?"

I shared the weapon blueprints and he laughed before growing quite serious. He told me how hard I was going to have to work to gain not just both crystals but the skill to be able to properly utilize the weapon I had in mind. I dedicated myself to his service and wouldn't quit until he felt I was ready and reached my goal. He placed me in Morelen's not so gentle hands. He spoke just two words.

"Break him."

Uniform or not, healing factor or not, she was fucking brutal. The tower provided every environment she required to make me suffer and teach me the meaning of limitations. She drilled me for eight straight hours, and I was allowed one hour to meditate to restore my health, stamina, and sanity. I was taught the advanced meditation technique called Kuji Kiri. It was a series of nine hand gestures that helped focus and improve my spiritual illumination. I began to suspect that deep down I was a masochist and Morelen a born sadist. I endured the taste of her voice over the first week. It wasn't until after that, that I was taught the first syllables of the first technique. I was incapable of speech the first day I manifested the power. It was so rough on my vocal cords I could only train every other day. I did meditate on the sound and envisioned it in my thoughts.

The first month went by faster than I believed possible. I wasn't limited to meditation and Kiai-Jutsu training. There were other elemental techniques I had to master as well. One of them was Jung Hua, the art of entering and exiting a body of water without being detected. It included using a variety of breathing devices to mask my presence. I studied Inpo, or the Art of Becoming One with my environment and remaining motionless. There was Hsing Tsia or the Art of Evasion, it was very similar to that game you played when you were a kid and hid behind someone and move with them. One of my favorites was Sun Shih, or the Art of Disappearing. It could be done with or without a smoke pellet. It was like any magic trick; you distract the observer and vanish while they are looking somewhere else. Inton Jutsu is the art of the escape artist. It is a blend of muscle manipulation and mastering lock picking. The last and my favorite set of skills were called Atemi or nerve strikes. I doubted it would work on many super powered villains but for norms it was an excellent weapon. I trained with shuriken, nekode or ninja claws, and a few of the easier gimmicks to master. My time was micromanaged down to the second.

Just when I thought I was doing well Morelen showed me just how much I had to learn. We played lethal games of hunter and prey. When I was the prey, I was sure to be knocked out and when I hunted the odds of finding her was slim at best. When I had a target I could see, I did quite well, her stealth skills were honed to perfection. Of course, she wouldn't let me use my telepathy so that I relied upon my other senses. I got frustrated but never once voiced a complaint. I wanted this too much to bitch. I wanted the skills as well as both crystals at the end of this. When I meditated, I envisioned my weapon complete and how I would surprise my enemies with the invisible blade protruding from the butt end. It was small consolation, but it would make me unique. I even thought about using the moniker of Ghost Fire.

Kiai-Jutsu became a second language for me. It could be a weapon to shatter boards, stone, and even internal organs. Likewise, I could douse or ignite a candle with a mere whisper. I could entice, seduce, and enthrall without a listener being the wiser for it. It was insidious and gentle. I was told to use it wisely or else reveal that I was a practitioner and find unwanted attention directed my way. The art was jealously guarded and for good reason. There were characters like the Inhuman Blackbolt whose softest whisper was like a hurricane, or Banshee's ability to fly or hurl foes away with a shriek. I fell somewhere else as my voice was more like a scalpel and should be treated as such.

Just as it had with Ventress my time blurred and became meaningless. There was just the ever present now. The six months had stretched out to an entire year and every day was a learning experience. I was meditating beneath a huge waterfall. The water hit with the force of sledgehammers. My muscles screamed for relief and this worked surprisingly well. I found myself bowing as something metallic whizzed by my head and clunked against the rear of the waterfall. I opened my eyes and resting in my upturned palms were the two crystals.

That was the end of it. My training suddenly came to an end. Nightwind never appeared to me and Morelen silently waited for me to finish my meditation. I dressed, gathered my gear stored in my room, and was guided to the exit. I couldn't tell if she were proud or annoyed. Her mind was locked behind a mental barrier I had helped her develop and her face was inscrutable.

The Exomorph joined me as we teleported to the ground below. I looked for side quests to find a metal or alloy worthy of making my weapon. I found exactly what I wanted in a valley that bordered this one. Starfall Valley was littered with meteor strikes. The ground was unyielding from the repeated bombardment. Something in this valley attracted the falling stars and among them I would find an element worthy of my weapon. It was a short jaunt but as we travelled, I gathered berries, fruits, and nuts to snack on. I moved through the densest woods with an ease that surprised me, and I found myself smiling as the stress of training faded away.

Two days later I reached the edge of Starfall Valley. I began moving into the valley proper when I sensed it. I froze in place and hoped my uniform hid me enough from whatever lived in this valley. I heard the Exomorph growl in her throat and knew the guardian was on the move. She vanished from sight and I moved my arm upwards in slow increments until I was able to pull my hood up and activate its cloaking enchantment. Of course, if the thing had heightened senses like smell or hearing I was fucked.

The ground twenty feet from me erupted upwards sending stony shrapnel in all directions. I was struck and felt blood trickle down my face, but I remained motionless. The earth dragon undulated as it wormed its way out of the tunnel it had dug. The burrowing menace lifted its head and sniffed the air. I cursed mentally and hoped I was far enough away to remain undetected. I was about ready to shit bricks when it spoke.

"I hate thieves." I roared. "No one has respect for another's property anymore."

"Perhaps you should post signs," I said throwing my voice using one of the most basic Kiai-Jutsu techniques. "Thieves not welcome. Pilgrims to Starfall Valley please bring gifts."

"Pilgrim eh?" It said looking over its shoulder. "Now that is something different. What gift have you brought me... pilgrim?"

"Oh, great and powerful one," I intoned as I looked through my inventory. "I have a large quantity of quarren. Might that satisfy you in this dry land?"

"Ooh! I haven't had fresh quarren in years!" The earth dragon bellowed. "I accept your humble offer. Now, oh slippery one, what do you really want?"

"Alas," I said as I dumped my entire stock of the fresh fruit at the 'feet' of the beast. "I require a single, tiny, miniscule rock from your domain."

"I see..." It replied as it began munching on the berries. "...what purpose would you put this insignificant stone to?"

"I wish to construct an elegant weapon for uncivilized times." I replied and the beast laughed.

"I have just the thing." It said and finished off my gift before slithering snake-like to a nearby outcropping of massive boulders. "Behold!" It roared as it wrapped its body around the largest of the rocks and shifted it. "Let's see..." It mused. "... perfect! Here tiny assassin... take this for not trying to murder me to death. Stay and chat for I miss the company of civilized folk. Perhaps regale me tales of your adventures."

"Thank you great one!" I said. "I know just the story. This is how I tamed and made friends with an Exomorph."

"Wonderful." It purred as it curled into a ball and listened.

As I told the story I examined the meteorite and found it had plenty of mineral content to fashion the hilt of my weapon. By the time I finished my tale the earth dragon was nodding off. I bid it goodbye and it chuckled about the silliness of befriending such a monster as an Exomorph. My friend dropped her camouflage long enough for the startled dragon to cry out in surprise and then its laughter filled the entire valley. I had everything I needed. Now all I had to do was return to Ventress and fashion my weapon.

The predator and I travelled together to Asajj's home. I didn't run into anything larger than a deer and the now spoiled Exomorph expected one easy meal a day. If it made her happy then it was the least, I could do. It was a week's march from Starfall Valley to the Temple of Ossus. I could see the temple three days before I reached the grounds. A week without a bath made me quite ripe so before I met with Ventress I took a nice long bath in one of the few true pleasures the temple offered, a hot spring. I soaked away the last aches and pains of my training with Morelen. It felt so strange having leisure time on my hands. While I sat in the water Ventress prepared the temple for the ritual of my returning with the crystals I had acquired. When I rinsed off in the shower, I noticed gray robes waiting for me. I dried off and slipped into them. In my inventory they were marked as Robes of the Bendu. They were strictly cosmetic but damn they looked good!

I followed the protocols and wrapped the crystals in a silver cloth and carried it to the depths of the temple where Ventress waited. She was swaddled in black robes of a master. I was still merely her student for now. I handed her the cloth carrying the gems and then removed the meteorite from my inventory and placed that on the pedestal between us. We bowed and she unwrapped the cloth and I heard her gasp in surprise.

"You have achieved beyond my wildest expectations. I sent you for one crystal and you return with two as well as Mor'ia, the rare alloy from Starfall Valley. You are ready to construct your weapon."

We went deeper into the temple where the crucible was located. I placed the meteorite into it and heated the vessel using pyrokinesis. It was a slow process but eventually the dark alloy ran free of its rocky prison. I collected it and following Ventress' instructions purified, tempered, and finally shaped the pieces of my weapon. Once cooled I polished them to a mirror brightness, etched the runic characters Nightwind had taught me onto their surfaces, and then telekinetically assembled my weapon. I set the black gem as my primary crystal and the Ghost Fire stone as my secondary. I activated my weapon for the first time, and it worked to perfection. The shadowy black blade sliced the air without a hint of sound or warning. It was the perfect assassin's weapon.

"I approve. You will prove an irresistible foe on the battlefield." She said. "What will you do now?"

In answer I raised my hand and gestured. The sash around her waist untied itself under my direction. How many times had I fantasized about undressing her in this fashion? She watched amused as the silk belt fluttered to the ground. I undressed her without ever touching her. It was time to up things now that she was naked. I closed my eyes and focused on a new application of telekinesis. I imagined my tongue lashing her pussy lips and I heard her abrupt gasp of surprise. I drove my mystical tongue deep inside of her and a new sound passed her lips. I wondered if she would be angry for such a misuse of power.

"UNNNNN! Where... where did you learn to do that?" She whimpered and I had my answer.

"In-between getting my ass kicked and meditating. I found time to push my skills in a different direction. Shall we continue?"

"Hell yes!" She cried out as I disrobed. "Is that for me?" Asajj asked as she stared at my erection.

"You betcha!" I growled. "All training and no fucking makes Ghost horny as hell." I gestured again as I lifted her off her feet and positioned her for my convenience. "It is payback time."

I had her hips at just the right height. I touched her thoughts and they were ablaze with lust. If there was any doubt of her reluctance her own thoughts betrayed her. I cupped her ass cheeks as I levitated her and began licking and lapping at Ventress' soaked sex. Her voice carried from the depths of the temple, out over her garden, and to the forest beyond. I wanted to rush in and fuck her, but I forced myself to take it slow. I teased her clit with my index finger as I tongued her pussy.

"So long!" She cried out. "Abstinence only goes so far."

"I need your help Master." I stated as I inverted her body so that her face was mere inches from my erection. "Open wide."

"MMMMM!" She moaned as I slowly slid my cock between her plump lips.

"Damn, you are good at that." I growled. "I hope you swallow."

She wasn't idle even though her limbs were held fast, her tongue wasn't. I slow fucked her mouth as I started fingering her pussy. That didn't slow her down one bit. Ventress was able to move her head forward and back and used it to her best ability. I was ready to blow in no time at all. It had been way too long since I had masturbated much less got my dick wet. I cried out as I climaxed. She came a moment later. Somehow, she managed to swallow despite her entire body shaking as she came. I lowered her to the ground, and she lay there gasping.

"More." Was the first word out of her lips.

"I agree." I said as my stamina bar regenerated. "I am going to fuck you senseless... Master!"

'Trophy Earned: Mastering the Master.'

Sweet! I looked around and spotted a short stone pedestal and pointed to it. Asajj got to her feet, stumbled forward, and grabbed it and held on. As I strode towards her, she walked her feet back until her back was flat.

"So much for taking things slow." I moaned as I took aim and teased her labia with the tip of my erection.

"Oh, shut up and fuck me!" She growled. "IRK!" Ventress yelped when I buried my cock to the hilt.

All the pent-up hunger was released on poor Ventress. I pounded her relentlessly with little regard to her needs. She didn't seem to mind and only begged me for more. I slowed down and that changed things up for her. Asajj looked over her shoulder at me with a look of surprise on her gorgeous features.

"Is this to be torture then?" She asked and I was confused. "I've already climaxed twice."

"I was so caught up I never noticed." I told her being honest. "Tell me what you want. I wish to see your body shake and you scream for me."

"No. Discover my weakness on your own." She smiled as she threw down the sensual gauntlet.

"Okay. Let's see." I told her as I pulled out and her expression changed to that of disbelief. "Up you go again... I need to get hands on to seek out this weakness of yours."

I levitated her but held her gentler this time. I tapped into my mystical side and once more used the sensual telekinesis to kiss, lick, and lightly bite parts of her body avoiding the most obvious. I saved those for last. Her nipples were easy targets but not her Achilles heel. The same was true of her clit. While it was a sensitive part of her body it didn't break her. I lowered her until her feet were just off the ground. I walked around her and cupped her ass cheeks. They were perfect for so many things. She let out a whimper and when I pulled them apart, she gasped.

"Your ass?" I stated as I bent over and licked around her asshole.

"UNNNNN!" She groaned. "I am discovered."

"Let's see just how deep your waters run." I stated as gestured and her legs spread for me. "Relax and take a deep breath."

"Just give it to me already." She snapped. "I've waited long enough!" She growled and I began to suspect she wasn't an A.I. perhaps she was either a monitor or even another player.

"Fine by me... I've never done anal before. Time to crack the virgin seal." I announced and oh the look she gave me. "I love it when a woman bites her lower lip like that."

I lined up the head and pushed slowly. I didn't want to hurt her. She hovered there and all she did was beg. I thought back to Disney and what they'd think of their one-time villain being sodomized like this. The head popped in and Ventress let out a gasp of relief. I teased her for just a moment before sliding the rest into her and damn it felt amazing. I was glad I adjusted the sensitivity settings. This was far more advanced compared to its competitors. I moved slowly and she cursed and ground against me as I savored this pleasure.

"So damn tight!" I growled and she squeezed her muscles around me. "Holy... now that's tight!"

"You'll find I'm full of surprises." She purred.

'Trophy Earned: Cherry Boy Meets MILF Mistress.'

I picked up speed upon her urging and let her guide me until I blew my load inside her ass. We both rested and as she snuggled close on the grass while to alien moons rose on the horizon.

"Tomorrow I challenge you to complete my training." I said and Ventress laughed.

"You misunderstood the nature of my words. I clearly stated you had to defeat me." She moaned as she stroked the side of my face. "I am conquered."

My HUD sounded as a series of quests, training, and rewards were announced. I was too damn tired to check on it now. I closed my eyes as the scene faded and a small update was downloaded. I woke at dawn and felt energized and ready for another go at Ventress. That was not to be. She was all business again and my pack was near me. It was time to go. I bowed and thanked her.