Play Testers Wanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw god yes!" She gasped when my lips brushed against her labia.

She scooted closer and placed her feet in two different directions doing the splits. Flexibility was definitely a plus for me. I tongued her slowly and her voice got louder and louder. I lapped one side of her pussy lips and then the other. She almost climaxed when I eased two fingers into her. I suckled her clit gently as I heard the whoosh as white-hot plasma blasted the wall behind me on either side. Her hips bucked as she climaxed. Once she recovered, I felt her hands on my cheeks and she looked amazed that I was unhurt.

"You are okay!" She said a tear running down her cheek. "How?"

"I have some skill with pyrokinesis. It must have kicked in defensively." I surmised.

"Can I taste it?" Jennifer asked her eyes glittering. "Do I have to beg? Please Ghost... please let me suck your dick!"

"He's alive!" I heard Susan exclaim from the open door. "Oh wow! Will you look at that!" She purred.

"Piss off, he's mine... we are not doing this again!" Jennifer snarled.

"You are afraid." Susan said egging her on. "You think he'll like me better."

"You've got Reed! Why do you always do this?!" Jennifer growled her body sheathed in a thin layer of flame.

"Reed is asleep... Mr. Fantastic my ass!" Susan growled and stepped into the room. "At least let him eat me out. Do I have to beg?"

"He likes it when a girl begs. Fine. If you get on your hands and knees and beg first. Let him see that while I suck him off. Sit here." Jennifer ordered patting the edge of the bed. "She's been like this since forever. She's had this older sister thing her entire life. I don't know why she puts up with him?"

"What do you... Mean?!" I yelped when she took the head of my cock between her lips right off the bat. "Damn Jenn... son of a... she's pulling her ass cheeks apart." I whimpered as my cock disappeared down Jenn's throat. "You've done this before... mmmm... oh damn!"

Susan crawled over and knelt next to her sister. They looked a lot alike but not identical. Jennifer's abilities gave her an eternal tan while Susan's left her pale. They shared a look between them, a sinister smile, and they began sharing my cock between them. Susan went for my balls while Jennifer focused on the head. I've never had this happen before. I watched intently savoring every moment and every sensation. They had me trembling in no time at all. I warned them I was about to blow, and they double fisted me. I cried out as they each took a blast of my load to the face. Yeah, they had this planned.

"Let's wash up while he catches his breath." Jennifer giggled.

"I can't wait to feel him inside of me." Susan moaned. "After he fucks you of course."

"Of course." Jennifer laughed. "Does he know?"

"I doubt it. Let's surprise him." Susan suggested and they agreed to keep me in the dark about something.

I sat on the bed wondering how and why Susan's attitude changed so abruptly. Had it all been an act? Was it just a lead up to this? The way they both stroked me off at the end was a practiced move. Archimedes was being awful quiet. Was he processing the input from me or smoking a virtual cigarette? Wait until I am balls deep in Jennifer I thought just as the sisters reappeared washed up and eager for the next step. I was equally hungry to take charge. I was wrong. Susan gestured and the next thing I know I was face up on the bed with invisible forces holding my arms and legs out from my body.

"You go first, and I'll sit on his face and let him eat me out." Susan offered.

"A standard from the Pink Playbook." Jennifer purred.

"There's a playbook?" I asked and an invisible gag clamped over my mouth.

"Cocks should be seen and hard not yapping." Susan spouted with an authoritarian tone. "I'm fucking soaked."

"Me too." Jennifer said as she knelt between my legs. "Titty attack!" She cried out as she wrapped her rack around my erection.

"Pussy power! No... fuck it... eat me out caveman." Susan giggled. "How's his club?"

"Look for yourself... big... long... and thick!"

Susan mounted my face and removed the gag. She pulled her pussy lips apart and fed me. I buried my tongue as deep as it could go. She rubbed her clit while Jennifer lost all patience and mounted me reverse cowgirl. That inspired some world class pussy eating on my end. The door began opening and Susan vanished. Reed stuck his head inside and looked around.

"Oh... hey! Sorry man... has anyone seen Susan? I kind of let her down. I haven't slept since I put on that damn suit. Fell out right in the middle of... fuck! I better call Namor and see if she bounced over there. I can't blame her. Have fun you two."

The door closed and the sisters giggled like crazy. He had no clue. Jennifer was really working me over with that tight little pussy of hers. I felt kind of bad for all of three seconds. Susan reappeared and I continued getting her ready for a real pounding once she released me, if she released me. Jennifer cried out and that was Susan's cue. They swapped places and it was quite clear I was the plaything of the Storm Sisters.

Susan was all about maintaining eye contact. She rode my cock facing me. Jennifer saw that look in her sister's eye and sat next to me while Susan fucked me. She went slow and leaned back so I could see her pussy swallow up my cock. For a woman that could turn invisible at will she liked being watched. I felt my orgasm grow and warned her.

"I'm close too." Susan gasped. "Shoot it into me." She demanded as she slowed down. "Can you feel that?" She asked as she clenched her pussy muscles. "I love it when a guy shoots his load deep in me."

"I can't do that." Jennifer whispered in my ear. "I like it hard and fast. Susan loves milking a guy's load out of him. Look at her face... she's a slut on a mission. You're shaking Ghost. Are you going to cum?"

I fought it as long as I could, but Susan won out. I howled as I climaxed, and she came right along with me. She lay prone and gasping as my HUD dinged and said I had a message. This only happened when my skills ranked up. I ran my hands through Susan's and Jennifer's hair. I pulled down my skill menu and there was a new icon marked 'Sex'. I clicked on it and holy shit there was an extensive skill tree for sex. I looked at my points and apparently banging sisters got me quite a few points. The fact that they were twins doubled those initial points. Sweet! I improved my stamina, charisma, and oral skills first. I had two prestige points to spend and I looked down the list.

"Ass Master?" I muttered and the Storm Sisters giggled.

"It lets you initiate a dialogue with a girl for anal sex. It improves your chance to get some." Susan explained. I clicked on it. "OOH! My ass is tingling!"

"So is mine!" Jennifer purred. "Pick the right one... please oh please!"

"Can I ask you which one you are talking about?" I asked and Jennifer kissed my neck and one of the prestige icons glittered. "Oh... what is double dragon?"

"Jennifer! You are so mean!" Susan growled. As I cursored over the double dragon icon. A small bubble popped up and explained it. "UNNNNN! He clicked it!!"

"I only have level one of that." I said. "I still have points to spend. Ooh... sensuous touch... plus seven to seduction rolls. Shit... if I spend three slots, I can get serpent tongue, or I can sack two of them and raise double dragon to level two. Hmmm? Is that really going to play a part?"

"You can fuck both of us at the same time." Jennifer whispered in my ear. "UNNNN... look... level two!"

I had one unspent point and was about to close my HUD when Susan seemed to wait expectantly. What was up? I scanned my skill tree and a second new icon was available. It was marked CP. What the hell did that stand for? Curious I clicked on it and a massive interconnected skill tree was now available. Some of the skills lit up and I waited until that was done. My telepathy skills came online and felt stronger now. The same occurred with my elemental powers tied to pyrokinesis and the like. Training was over and all that time paid off in spades. I grinned at how many levels I had unknowingly accomplished.

"Holy shit... why did cosmic element just light up? That makes no sense... I've never trained for that."

"CP stands for Conquered Powers. Some call it collective powers but in the end whenever you sleep with a woman and make her climax you gain a measure of her power, if they have them. So fucking norms is just for pleasure sake or collecting Easter eggs." Susan explained.

"So, if I seduced someone like Mary Jane Watson and sleeping with her would be only for the trophy?" I asked and Susan slapped my face lightly.

"She's a legend. If you can land her do it. She's worth the effort."

"Just like you two." I added and that earned me their good graces.

"Don't make us wait!" Jennifer purred as she stroked my cock. "Do it!"

The simple thought of fucking the Storm Sisters at the same time triggered the double dragon skill. It was a costly skill and didn't last long but man was it worth it. They wore me down to zero stamina in no time at all. I fell asleep.

Dramatic Cut Scene:

Somewhere in New York City: Outdoors/Night

The solitary figure strode through the aftermath. The bodies were scattered over cars, trucks, and even vans. His supernatural senses picked up the trail no one else would. He was a hunter and it was his duty and life path to find and destroy them, the undead. The scent was different somehow. Had a new breed of vampires sprung up again? Was the House of Chthon attempting a new breeding program, or perhaps genetic engineering? They never learned, they would never become what he was, a daywalker.

"We got a live one!" Whistler called out. "He doesn't look too good."

"Is he changing?" Blade asked as he raced over to examine the victim of vampire attack.

"No. He's dying." The old man said as he stood and winced at the pain in his leg. "Getting too old for this shit!"

"Huh, you've been too old for this a long time 'old man'." Blade chided him as he examined the dying man. "He's burning up. This isn't right."

"I've taken a blood sample." Whistler informed Blade holding up the tinted glass vial. "We should get going, the cops will be here soon."

"They are all dead... those that haven't changed. Wives. Girlfriends. Daughters." Blade growled seeing the obvious pattern. "What do you think?"

"I've never heard of a virus that killed men and turned just women. I need to hit the books." Whistler said more somber than usual. "Let's go."

"I don't like this." Blade snarled. "This shit is bad news."

Fade to black.