All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 02'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
so cool

that was awesome, please I need more chapters.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 5 years ago
Another 5 Star

A great read .Thank you again .

AxelottoAxelottoalmost 5 years ago
Digging it!

Another 5 star chapter.

Axelotto

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Yay!!

A new chapter from Lost Boy! Thanks for writing and sharing with us. Good story. Five stars, of course. Write another please, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

It is my opinion that this is an excellent series to continue. The use of several different characters just adds to the overall story. It is my sincere hope that there are several more chapters in this series.

N.D

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 5 years ago
Amazing Tale

You have me completely hooked with this offering, I am eagerly awaiting more.

I am going to read your other tales and hope that they are as entrancing.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

I need more of this. Can't wait for this to be continued!

ddealddealabout 4 years ago

Really enjoying the story, after reading Iron Rain idk what to expect.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267about 3 years ago

Not a bad start. Since Part 1 and Part 2 are part of the same mission to kill the vampire queen (Snow White), they should be all one part. I don't see why you separated the mission into two parts.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Unusual, really twisted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unusual but a decent script. The characters were vast but didn't seem artificially linked. Read like a cohesive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dont know what everyone's on about. The writing seems like it's from a 4 grader.

valjean521valjean5219 months ago

Its a great story but the powers are developing too quickly and the challenges are too easy for the main character. I also think maybe he should exit the simulation and have some improvement in his real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES