All Comments on 'Play Testers Wanted Pt. 13'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

great series can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Glad to see the return

Great chapter as always hope all is well and the next will not have as long a wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
40k

Is Warhammer going to be a permanent addition or was it another crossover event as I believe it would be rather difficult to keep it in the story

Lost BoyLost Boyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As always I want to thank everyone for their support! As for the 40K material it is going to remain a crossover event. I haven't decided whether or not to have them return. This one was a blast to write unfortunately it took forever. Again, I want to thank you all for your kind words. I hope this finds you healthy and happy.

LB

TrokilTrokilalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

Your stories have always been great, and they only improve over time. Just as people are desperate for a fix, you come out with yet another work of art that is truly worth the wait!

M_grey555M_grey555almost 4 years ago

Dude as always thanks for the story. Hope ur doing well.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalalmost 4 years ago

honestly, i have no idea whats going on anymore. Im not gonna rate it as i stopped after page 3 cause im confused. I'll come back when its all done and i havent forgotten everything between posts lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun read

Lots of fun. Sometimes it is hard to keep the story threads straight. Just like any long relationship the sex has become very repetitive. That said, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it ? The song

As usual I love this story! All the characters keep you on your toes, and the plot keeps shifting. DAMN got to love it!

You chose BOC's dancing in the ruins, I think BOC's black blade would have been a better song. Both for battle and the black blade /light saber. Just my opinion.

Keep it up and keep the rest guessing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

As always I enjoy your stories. Just went through and reread this series in hope that the ish part of soonish arrives soon lol. Hope you and yours are doing fabulous in these trying times. If we all started our sentences with a thought towards not offending the next person, I think we would be doing a lot better. In other words, speak your opinion without being rude or demanding, but I think everyone has gotten used to being anonymous from the internet.

Chris aka. Warmonger260 (cant remember my login)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't wait to read the next part.

I'm hanging on for the next post. I love this series. I hope lost boy is doing well and the wait is just writer's block or something and not him experiencing hard times.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

Oh, come on the only way to survive the xenomorph is to look like Sigourney Weaver and be named Ripley! LOL!

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 1 year ago
Endless Storytelling

Yo Aliens and some Predator action. Amazing, scary, and enjoying the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES